PDA

View Full Version : i wish i had a different face

Trouble
02-03-2020, 08:32 AM
i know i shouldnt be making posts like this but i am really not happy with the way i look. I lack caucasoid features almost entirely, not that there is anything wrong with that per se but lets be real, its necessary especially as a man to be considered truly attractive. I didn't make the rules, society did.

now my eye area is probably the most blatant giveaway but there are other features that show I have austric heritage for example a wide curved nose, short head, lack of facial hair, and broad cheekbones. Needless to say Im very dark as well. These are not characteristics that women appreciate at all, and that guy Johnsmith who I personally thought was only average looking claimed to be widely sought after by women and told stories about getting road head.

These things have never happened to me, in fact pushing mid twenties i havent even kissed a girl let alone slept with one. And the worst is my parents are pushing me to get married. How the fuck is that supposed to happen? I just say I don't want to get married. Not because I don't but because I dont think its ever going to be possible.

Avicenna
02-03-2020, 08:34 AM
Can you post a pic of yourself to me ? How dark are you ?

Dick
02-03-2020, 09:11 AM
Johnsmith probably got road head from guys that were hitch hikers. He probably murdered them afterwards too.

Rocinante
02-03-2020, 09:19 AM
Be proud

Aileron
02-05-2020, 10:29 AM
just try to increase your confidence level my friend

lameduck
02-05-2020, 10:38 AM
you are quite attractive tbh , just try to culturally assimilate among the community which you want to date, you arent even fob , it shouldnt be a problem with you.