PDA

View Full Version : Main types among Szekelies

ProudBrit
02-24-2020, 02:51 PM
From a 100% szekely village situated in Harghita, the core of szekelies , all of them are Szekely extremists so they aren't recently mixed with anything else other than their own.

https://i.ibb.co/JpQycfp/6.png
https://i.ibb.co/8xMXDmR/2.png
https://i.ibb.co/GpxfQR2/1.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/0KBSYJm/3.png
https://i.ibb.co/BgHNdVh/4.png
https://i.ibb.co/ZhtcCSF/5.png
https://i.ibb.co/g48Ff44/7.png
https://i.ibb.co/hRWcFV2/8.png

video source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Romania/comments/ewpdkw/doi_srilankezi_in_harghita_o_poveste_din_secolul/

Voskos
02-24-2020, 03:07 PM
Baltids, Carpathids, Taurids, Turanids. Dinarids.

Jana
02-24-2020, 03:47 PM
Yes, they looks Szekler Hungarian. Pretty different from Romanians.

ixulescu
02-24-2020, 03:54 PM
Yes, they looks Szekler Hungarian. Pretty different from Romanians.

dream on

Jana
02-24-2020, 04:11 PM
dream on

Your Vlach people are closer to mainland Greeks than Magyars. Why you want to be like them, feeling inferior much?

ProudBrit
02-24-2020, 04:18 PM
As can be seen with the naked eye, szekely's have nothing to do with hungarians.All these individuals pass as a group in Romania and Bulgaria as native.Not only that genetically and anthropologically they are balkanites but historically szekely's never considered themselves hungarian, it's modern propaganda, they were always a separate group.Only linguistically they are hungarian,they represent the earliest magyarised romanians.On one good sunny day they will find out the truth, it's just a matter of time.

Your Vlach people are closer to mainland Greeks than Magyars. Why you want to be like them, feeling inferior much?

Szekely's are not hungarian, let alone magyar.Magyars are dead for a millenia, proper term for the modern inhabitants of Hungary is hungarian.The 2 Szekely's dominant county's have the lowest gdp in Romania, they are at the bottom of the bottom only surviving by leeching taxes from hard working romanians and stealing wood plus they get welfare from Budapest

ixulescu
02-24-2020, 04:22 PM

Szekelys are within the limits of Romanian genetic diversity. They are culturally Hungarian but genetically they're closer to Romanians than Hungarians from Hungary (despite some German admixture in certain places). This is why they look closer to Romanians than Hungarians.

Vlachs are not an ethnic group. Mixing ethnic and language groups for making a flawed argument is your expertise.

Jana
02-24-2020, 04:39 PM
As can be seen with the naked eye, szekely's have nothing to do with hungarians.All these individuals pass as a group in Romania and Bulgaria as native.Not only that genetically and anthropologically they are balkanites but historically szekely's never considered themselves hungarian, it's modern propaganda, they were always a separate group.Only linguistically they are hungarian,they represent the earliest magyarised romanians.On one good sunny day they will find out the truth, it's just a matter of time.

Szekely's are not hungarian, let alone magyar.Magyars are dead for a millenia, proper term for the modern inhabitants of Hungary is hungarian.The 2 Szekely's dominant county's have the lowest gdp in Romania, they are at the bottom of the bottom only surviving by leeching taxes from hard working romanians and stealing wood plus they get welfare from Budapest

Szekelys consider themself purest Magyars and they look at Romanians as subhumans.

Szekelys are within the limits of Romanian genetic diversity. They are culturally Hungarian but genetically they're closer to Romanians than Hungarians from Hungary (despite some German admixture in certain places). This is why they look closer to Romanians than Hungarians.

Vlachs are not an ethnic group. Mixing ethnic and language groups for making a flawed argument is your expertise.

They are not. I posted several Szekely results. Most are intermediate, some are closer to Romanians and there are some who are more NW shifted than Hungary's Hungarians.
And they don't look Romanian, there was noticable difference between them.

ixulescu
02-24-2020, 04:45 PM
They are not. I posted several Szekely results. Most are intermediate, some are closer to Romanians and there are some who are more NW shifted than Hungary's Hungarians.

Nope, Hungarians in Hungary identify Szekelys as Romanian by the way they look.
This shocks nationalistic Szekelys, but it's the reality.

Jana
02-24-2020, 04:46 PM
Nope, Hungarians in Hungary identify Szekelys as Romanian by the way they look.
This shocks nationalistic Szekelys, but it's the reality.

That's not true, because many Hungarians (and not only them) don't make difference between Romanians and Gypsies.

Tommie
02-24-2020, 04:47 PM
They look like what they are, Székely Hungarians.

Unattractive bunch.

ixulescu
02-24-2020, 04:48 PM
That's not true, because many Hungarians (and not only them) don't make difference between Romanians and Gypsies.

Hungarian gypsies are croats, you brought the paper to prove it.

ixulescu
02-24-2020, 04:48 PM
They don't look Romanian to me, they look like what they are, Székely Hungarians.

Unattractive bunch.

they look like Romanians from that area, no difference at all.

Tommie
02-24-2020, 04:53 PM
Bunch of ignorant idiots.

Jana
02-24-2020, 04:54 PM
:1127::lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6lvvcAhMQ0

Jana
02-24-2020, 04:55 PM
they look like Romanians from that area, no difference at all.

Transylvania Romanians look like Greeks, Turks and South Italians/Albanians mostly. At least that's what I saw, except around Cluj.
Szekelys are whiter and with Magyar faces mostly.

Jana
02-24-2020, 04:56 PM
Ignorant idiots who have never left their cave.

Similar like ProudBrit and Gypsylescu...

ProudBrit
02-24-2020, 05:03 PM
Szekelys consider themself purest Magyars and they look at Romanians as subhumans.

I did not tell you what they considered themselves, that's largely irrelevant. Either stick to the subject or don't post at all.

All of the full Szekely genetic results ended up being largely Romanians with a small n-w euro shift at most both on 23andme and gedmatch, this is the norm for them,the results you posted were hungarian mutts from Stears.

Similar like ProudBrit and Gypsylescu...

Aeduard only says they look different because they are swarthy and ugly, they're mostly middle-aged and old peasants of course a faggot like him won't find them attractive.

:1127::lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6lvvcAhMQ0
Unironically whiter looking than most szekelys in OP

Jana
02-24-2020, 05:08 PM
Why do you care, you are not Romanian at all.

Tommie
02-24-2020, 05:08 PM
That's typical behaviour of anti-Romanians, insulting Romanians by calling them "Gypsies".

Jana
02-24-2020, 05:09 PM
That's typical behaviour of anti-Romanians, who want to insult Romanians by calling them "Gypsies".

And those 2 insult Hungarians.

ixulescu
02-24-2020, 05:19 PM

show me in this thread an insult addressed to Hungarians.

you're only one throwing insults all the time. soon you're gonna blame "southern blood" again for your trash behavior.

Jana
02-24-2020, 05:25 PM
show me in this thread an insult addressed to Hungarians.

you're only one throwing insults all the time. soon you're gonna blame "southern blood" again for your trash behavior.

You insult Szekelys all the time by calling them ''Magyarized Romanians'' LOL! Very innnocent.

Blondie
02-24-2020, 05:26 PM
That's typical behaviour of anti-Romanians, who want to insult Romanians by calling them "Gypsies".

In the reality hungarians don't even care about romanians. Just look this forum, hungarians don't make threads about Romania but romanians do about Hungary, hungarians don't insult romanians but you guys do it, many romanian user claim that we are such white than hungarians, we are better than hungarians etc etc and they compared almost everything to hungarians and their mind is about hungarians every day and night, this obsession is simple inferiorty complex and trust me every hungarian laugh in the back ground because of this obsession :rotfl:

ProudBrit
02-24-2020, 05:26 PM

You are the only one who insulted romanians in this thread, what's more, you think that saying szekely's being romanian is an insult, so the Romanian term itself is an insult for you. What can I say, typical rat behavior. Also LOL @ your pathetic attempt to swartify romanians like anyone here cares, balkanites were not former slaves of germans like "central" europeans, so this white insecurity doesn't exist here.

Jana
02-24-2020, 05:28 PM
You are the only one who insulted romanians in this thread, what's more, you think that saying szekely's being romanian is an insult, so the Romanian term itself is an insult for you. What can I say, typical rat behavior. Also LOL @ your pathetic attempt to swartify romanians like anyone here cares, balkanites were not former slaves of germans like "central" europeans, so this white insecurity doesn't exist here.

For Szekelys being called Romanian is worst insult.

ProudBrit
02-24-2020, 05:30 PM
For Szekelys being called Romanian is worst insult.

Shows how xenophobic Hungarians are, thanks for counter-proving Blondie's argument above.

ixulescu
02-24-2020, 05:34 PM
You insult Szekelys all the time by calling them ''Magyarized Romanians'' LOL! Very innnocent.

lol, even Hungarians were Magyarized. It's not like Hungarians are the original Magyars.
I always find it hilarious that Hungarians are perplexed that Romanians call themselves Roman, while surprisingly forgetting that Hungarians themselves call themselves Magyar :lol:

Szekelys are not necessarily Romanians, but they are both mixed with Romanians and closer genetically to Romanians than Hungarians. That's why they look like Romanians from the central parts of Romania.

Blondie
02-24-2020, 05:35 PM
Shows how xenophobic Hungarians are, thanks for counter-proving Blondie's argument above.

If hungarians are xenophobic why are you started this provokation again? Pls give me any provokative hungarian thread about Romania from the last half years, i wait...

ixulescu
02-24-2020, 05:39 PM
In the reality hungarians don't even care about romanians. Just look this forum, hungarians don't make threads about Romania but romanians do about Hungary, hungarians don't insult romanians but you guys do it, many romanian user claim that we are such white than hungarians, we are better than hungarians etc etc and they compared almost everything to hungarians and their mind is about hungarians every day and night, this obsession is simple inferiorty complex and trust me every hungarian laugh in the back ground because of this obsession :rotfl:

haha oh really??

The most active contributors on Wikipedia on topics like the Origin of Romanians, "Re-latinization of Romanian language" etc are Hungarians. I haven't seen one Romanian user making edits about the origin of Hungarians. You're fucking obsessed with Romania and Romanians.

ProudBrit
02-24-2020, 05:41 PM
If hungarians are xenophobic why are you started this provokation again? Pls give me any provokative hungarian thread about Romania from the last half years, i wait...

Stating the obvious fact that Szekelys are indistinguishable from Romanians aside the language they speak is only a provocation in your xenophobic anti-Romanian brain. Continue to show us how hateful you can be, you're just proving my point.

Jana
02-24-2020, 05:42 PM
Stating the obvious fact that Szekelys are indistinguishable from Romanians aside the language they speak is only a provocation in your xenophobic anti-Romanian brain. Continue to show us how hateful you can be, you're just proving my point.

Because it is not true. Everything is different, from identity to culture and looks are least part of it, but also visible.

ixulescu
02-24-2020, 05:45 PM
Because it is not true. Everything is different, from identity to culture and looks are least part of it, but also visible.

nobody denies the differences in identity. however szekelys have lots of cultural overlap with romanians, in terms of traditional music, dress, way of life etc.

but you wouldn't know, you're just a foreigner to the area.

ProudBrit
02-24-2020, 05:47 PM

Their different identity and culture but similar look and genetic to the locals prove that they were magyarised. Continue proving my point.

Jana
02-24-2020, 05:48 PM
nobody denies the differences in identity. however szekelys have lots of cultural overlap with romanians, in terms of traditional music, dress, way of life etc.

but you wouldn't know, you're just a foreigner to the area.

No, since I married into them. They are Catholics and Protestants, their villages don't look like yours and their architecture looks nothing like your ugly Byzantine things.
Orthodox culture is totally different, and inferior to western, and you know it so you try to be close to us.

Szekely folk costumes have nothing in common with Romanian, absolutely nothing. They are typical central european.

Fuck Romania.

Jana
02-24-2020, 05:51 PM
Their different identity and culture but similar look and genetic to the locals prove that they were magyarised. Continue proving my point.

Non Romanian from Moldova like you and Black Sea Vlach like him are not authority to speak about people you have nothing in common with.

Blondie
02-24-2020, 05:52 PM

Hateful? lol Said the guy who has been banned many times for harassing other members, who stoled a member's kid pic and posted it to mocking him (i bet because the 5 years old kid was also hateful, right?), who created tons of fake account to give thousands of dislike and after that lying about it. So pls be quiet who is rat or not.

ProudBrit
02-24-2020, 05:52 PM
No, since I married into them. They are Catholics and Protestants, their villages don't look like yours and their architecture looks nothing like your ugly Byzantine things.
Orthodox culture is totally different, and inferior to western, and you know it so you try to be close to us.
Fuck Romania.

It's amazing how strong the hate in Hungary is, even a foreign woman married to a Hungarian ended up with the same hateful Hungarian beliefs.

Blondie
02-24-2020, 05:54 PM

Szekely folk costumes have nothing in common with Romanian, absolutely nothing. They are typical central european.

Fuck Romania.

Don't you see this is his goal to make hate and comment wars again. Romania is not a bad country and not every romanian are such hateful troll like IncelSlayer (ProudBrit), so insulting a complete nation because of this retard is wrong.

Jana
02-24-2020, 05:55 PM
It's amazing how strong the hate in Hungary is, even a foreign woman married to a Hungarian ended up with the same hateful Hungarian beliefs.

Leave Szekelys alone and I will be nice.

Jana
02-24-2020, 05:56 PM
Don't you see this is his goal to make hate and comment wars again. Romania is not a bad country and not every romanian are such hateful troll like IncelSlayer (ProudBrit), so insulting a complete nation because of this retard is wrong.

I didn't like Romania and Romanians here are pro-Serb trolls insulting and trolling Croats who mostly know nothing about this country, fuck Romania. They have bad reputation in Germany for a reason.

ixulescu
02-24-2020, 05:58 PM

Fuck Romania.

If their culture was so superior they would have been more developed - in reality the Szekely area is underdeveloped in Romania (below average gdp/capita). The reason for the economic problems is the self-imposed segregation from Romanians - and no amount of money from Hungary is going to solve that.

BTW, these are Szekely folk costumes - they are Vlach traditional male costumes, seen all over the Balkans:

https://hungarytoday.hu/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/mt334mj6903f.jpg

Also traditional houses look the same, Szekelys also build intricate wooden gates like Romanians do. But what would a Croatian know about Romania? nothing. You're interjecting when nobody is asking you anything. Just stay away from topics regarding Romania.

Daco Celtic
02-24-2020, 06:01 PM
They have the same roundish heads I see in Romanian Americans, including my grandparents. As a dumb American, I have a hard time separating them from Romanians.

Jana
02-24-2020, 06:02 PM
If their culture was so superior they would have been more developed - in reality the Szekely area is an underdeveloped in Romania (below average gdp/capita). The reason for economic problems is the self-imposed segregation from Romanians - and no amount of money from Hungary is going to solve that.

BTW, these are Szekely folk costumes - they are Vlach traditional male costumes, seen all over the Balkans:

https://hungarytoday.hu/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/mt334mj6903f.jpg

Szekely region was much richer than Vlach shepeards until Romanian occupation. Their cities had medieval guilds and crafts while your people were herding sheep in mountains.
No Balkanites wear leather boots and such hats, those are typical Magyar and Central European attire.

You wear variations of this, you knew no boots until seeing Hungarians and Germans.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/ba/Opanci-ante_josifovski.jpg/1200px-Opanci-ante_josifovski.jpg

Blondie
02-24-2020, 06:02 PM
I didn't like Romania and Romanians here are pro-Serb trolls insulting and trolling Croats who mostly know nothing about this country, fuck Romania. They have bad reputation in Germany for a reason.

The internet is full of trolls and bad peoples, and sorry but IncelSlayer is not worse than Stears who maked many disgusting thing here. I will not be happy if others would judge Hungary because of Stears. This hate make no sense, only 1-2 user is a problem here who always insulting others.

Jana
02-24-2020, 06:03 PM
The internet is full of trolls and bad peoples, and sorry but IncelSlayer is not worse than Stears who maked many disgusting thing here. I will not be happy if others would judge Hungary because of Stears. This hate make no sense, only 1-2 user is a problem here who always insulting others.

Stears is great, Incel stinks.

Blondie
02-24-2020, 06:08 PM
Stears is great, Incel stinks.

No Stears is not great, i can tell you many disgusting story what he did with me and he gived bad reputation for Hungary. This both guy are on same level, shame of this forum.

Jana
02-24-2020, 06:10 PM
No Stears is not great, i can tell you many disgusting story what he did with me and he gived bad reputation for Hungary. This both guy are on same level, shame of this forum.

Stop insulting my husband. You don't know him, he is a good man unlike this creep.

ixulescu
02-24-2020, 06:14 PM
Szekely region was much richer than Vlach shepeards until Romanian occupation. Their cities had medieval guilds and crafts while your people were herding sheep in mountains.
No Balkanites wear leather boots and such hats, those are typical Magyar and Central European attire.

You wear variations of this, you knew no boots until seeing Hungarians and Germans.

love it how you change subject when confronted with reality. Szekelys did use Romanian dress. Also Romanians wore opinci only in dry weather, otherwise leather boots. This is traditional Vlach look pretty much all over the Balkans, and totally copied by Szekelys:

https://www.iiana.ro/image/cache/catalog/sa02min/1-1280x1514.jpg

Blondie
02-24-2020, 06:15 PM
Stop insulting my husband. You don't know him, he is a good man unlike this creep.

Okay bye

ProudBrit
02-24-2020, 06:15 PM
Leave Szekelys alone and I will be nice.

Else what? You'll continue to further embarrass yourself in front of everyone after seeing how I have no problem to dispose of your bullshit with arguments and you have to resort to insults.

Hateful? lol Said the guy who has been banned many times for harassing other members, who stoled a member's kid pic and posted it to mocking him (i bet because the 5 years old kid was also hateful, right?), who created tons of fake account to give thousands of dislike and after that lying about it. So pls be quiet who is rat or not.

I am addressing your hate as a Hungarian towards Romania,which was clearly shown in this thread and reaffirmed by Feiichy. What does your post have to do with the hateful attitude Hungarians have towards their neighbors or the original topic of the thread? Can't expect any of you or Feiichy's post to have a drop of integrity, I almost feel pity for you 2, you've been coping for 5 pages now with irrelevant things.

Jana
02-24-2020, 06:17 PM
love it how you change subject when confronted with reality. Szekelys did use Romanian dress. Also Romanians wore opinci only in dry weather, otherwise leather boots. This is traditional Vlach look pretty much all over the Balkans, and totally copied by Szekelys:

https://www.iiana.ro/image/cache/catalog/sa02min/1-1280x1514.jpg

Lies, this is your traditional look (especially footwear)
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a8/5c/0c/a85c0c4420a00deb6f503023a1f8ca84.png

No Balkan Vlach or any other Balkan population wears leather boots. You copied it from Central Europeans, and you posessed no technology to make them.

https://www.google.com/search?q=aromanian+dress&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwi0_oqf8-rnAhVdOlAKHSyWCZoQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=aromanian+dress&gs_l=img.3...72661.75360..75430...0.0..0.137.1574. 2j12......0....1..gws-wiz-img.....0..0j0i67j0i30j0i5i30j0i24.uPRIXxtU5Tg&ei=9SBUXvSvAd30wAKsrKbQCQ&bih=1007&biw=1920#imgrc=pt5f3uOaMfUqbM (https://www.google.com/search?q=aromanian+dress&tbmf3uOaMfUqbM)

Jana
02-24-2020, 06:20 PM
Translyvania Romanian dress, also wear opanci

https://world4.eu/romanian-bihor-costume/

ixulescu
02-24-2020, 06:26 PM
Lies, this is your traditional look (especially footwear)
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-viyorgX5jHw/WYlmu0TMMzI/AAAAAAAADXU/_qVo8pLynhEwY7i7Ox227daYAMdnVo-nACLcBGAs/s1600/Vala%25C5%25A1sko%2Bterm%25C3%25ADny.jpg

No Balkan Vlach or any other Balkan population wars leather boots. You copied it from Central Europeans, and you posessed no technology to make them.

you have no idea what you're talking about. Leather boots were a necessity not a fashion item in muddy or frozen mountains like in Romania. they were of course expensive, and worn only when necessary (not in the summer), but people had them.

Peasants also wore leather shoes at church
https://allbrands.ro/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/tarani-la-sc483rbatoare.jpg

Jana
02-24-2020, 06:27 PM
Romanians hate us!

ixulescu
02-24-2020, 06:32 PM
Romanians hate us!

Romanians don't hate anyone, stop spewing nonsense.

Kökény
02-24-2020, 06:34 PM
Romanians hate us!

Then think of those who likes you.

Jana
02-24-2020, 06:34 PM
Romanians don't hate anyone, stop spewing nonsense.

Very heateful especially ProudBrit.

Jana
02-24-2020, 06:35 PM
Then think of those who likes you.

I love Szekelys and Szeklerland <3

ProudBrit
02-24-2020, 06:36 PM
Romanians hate us!

So predictable, you've tried the same victimization bullshit the other day in the Coronavirus thread...

Kökény
02-24-2020, 06:46 PM
I love Szekelys and Szeklerland <3

I hope you will visit my homeland again. Just pm me if you need any recommendations. :thumb001:

Jana
02-24-2020, 06:47 PM
I hope you will visit my homeland again. Just pm me if you need any recommendations. :thumb001:

:grouphug: :love0031:

Jana
02-24-2020, 06:48 PM
So predictable, you've tried the same victimization bullshit the other day in the Coronavirus thread...

You claim my ethnic group is fake and now pose as Croatian so people insult them. Fuj!

WeirdLookingFellow
02-24-2020, 06:51 PM
They have the same roundish heads I see in Romanian Americans, including my grandparents. As a dumb American, I have a hard time separating them from Romanians.

You're not wrong - there are like 2-3 people in those pictures that look distinctly Szekely.

Szekelys have their own unique look that is rare among Romanians, but that is not the majority of the population. Most blend in fine.

The only ones more different on average are the Hungarians, it's easier to distinguish them here, as some have a much more distinct C. European look.

Dunai
02-24-2020, 06:54 PM
The three national football teams (yes, Szeklerland has a none-FIFA affiliated team https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sz%C3%A9kely_Land_football_team):

Romania
https://evz.ro/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/nationala.jpg

Szeklerland
https://www.hirmondo.ro/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/10foanyag-2.jpg

Hungary
http://www.csakfoci.hu/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/magyarval3.jpg

ixulescu
02-24-2020, 06:58 PM
The three national football teams (yes, Szeklerland has a none-FIFA affiliated team https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sz%C3%A9kely_Land_football_team):

That proves nothing.

Romania's soccer team players are mostly from the South and train under much brighter sun.

Kökény
02-24-2020, 07:01 PM
Fuj!

Did you learn "fuj" from Hungarian? xD I have seen you using this word a couple of times.

Jana
02-24-2020, 07:06 PM
Did you learn "fuj" from Hungarian? xD I have seen you using this word a couple of times.

Croats use it too :) I know you use it, Stears mom often say that :P
I think it is from German pfui

Anaximander
02-24-2020, 07:09 PM
They look like lighter pigmented Bulgarians.....

HungARIA-BulgARIA, the only true Aryan nations in Europe , as one friend always said.

WeirdLookingFellow
02-24-2020, 07:11 PM
That proves nothing.

Romania's soccer team players are mostly from the South and train under much brighter sun.

What sun mate we all know Gypsies are quite a few in Romanian football because it's an easy way to make money. out of that football team top two on the right are the only ones looking quite typical Romanian.

Aileron
02-24-2020, 07:13 PM
Cool looking people:thumb001:

Kökény
02-24-2020, 07:16 PM
Croats use it too :) I know you use it, Stears mom often say that :P
I think it is from German pfui

I see. I thought it's either you learned it or it's used in Croatia too. :D

Dunai
02-24-2020, 07:35 PM
Let's see some female examples this time, from junior basketball:

Székely
https://www.kezdi.info/images/kezdi_info_hir_4313.jpg

Hungarian
http://www.vasassc.hu/img/hirkepek/noikosarlabda_csapatkep.JPG

Romanian
https://www.csu.ro/images/tf5.jpg

Pribislav
02-24-2020, 07:54 PM
Feiichy is infected with anti-Romanian propaganda by her husband.

aherne
02-27-2020, 12:53 PM
Not only they look like Romanians, they are very typical. Just looking at them it becomes obvious they are just Magyŕrized locals. Fit best in Southern Romania