PDA

View Full Version : Classify 3 NA people

Samnium
03-03-2020, 06:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=uDZGbTXiCOM

One has very SSA traits (I guess he has some recent Black ancestry).

Nassbean
03-03-2020, 06:15 PM
left : transmed + minor ssa
Middle : berberid + transmed
right : mainly Libyid

Samnium
03-03-2020, 07:50 PM
left : transmed + minor ssa
Middle : berberid + transmed
right : mainly Libyid

For the first more than minor IMO. Hair, nose, eye... lot of "SSA" features, honestly he looks like he has 30/35% Black ancestry

Nassbean
03-03-2020, 07:54 PM
For the first more than minor IMO. Hair, nose, eye... lot of "SSA" features, honestly he looks like he has 30/35% Black ancestry

yes but I meant that these ssa traits are not that visible but overall yes it's clear that he has a recent black ancestor

Samnium
03-03-2020, 08:29 PM
yes but I meant that these ssa traits are not that visible but overall yes it's clear that he has a recent black ancestor

He looks like a standard NA that you see in France I would say, it's not the most "SSA" that you could find but SSA especially in the skull shape and some features is visible

Nassbean
03-03-2020, 08:34 PM
He looks like a standard NA that you see in France I would say, it's not the most "SSA" that you could find but SSA especially in the skull shape and some features is visible

no he's not standard at least not for the moroccans I know here the guy in the middle is standard and looks totally typical

Samnium
03-03-2020, 08:37 PM
no he's not standard at least not for the moroccans I know here the guy in the middle is standard and look totally typical

Not standard but pretty common for the NA diaspora in France that's what I was saying, now the two others look are more like "standard" NA and of course you can find them very easily here