PDA

View Full Version : Had a dental x-ray

PaleoEuropean
07-17-2020, 07:47 PM
I don't have a pic, will try to get one the next time this month for a cleaning; but I have a very typical CM butt chin xD. Just wanted to share, I have seen x-rays before but the jaw wasn't as clear in the last ones I had of my entire skull.

Daco Celtic
07-17-2020, 08:41 PM
I don't have a pic, will try to get one the next time this month for a cleaning; but I have a very typical CM butt chin xD. Just wanted to share, I have seen x-rays before but the jaw wasn't as clear in the last ones I had of my entire skull.

Our healthcare in the US isn't the best but we have good dental care (most employers). I can always tell someone is from the US based on straight, white teeth.

PaleoEuropean
07-17-2020, 08:49 PM
Our healthcare in the US isn't the best but we have good dental care (most employers). I can always tell someone is from the US based on straight, white teeth.

Yea, we have amazing dentists where I live, dental assistants and nurses 8 times out of ten smoking hot too.

Daco Celtic
07-17-2020, 09:01 PM
Yea, we have amazing dentists where I live, dental assistants and nurses 8 times out of ten smoking hot too.

God blessed the earth with female dental assistants. They seem to be attractive at least 80% of the time.