PDA

View Full Version : Classify me 16 years old euromutt

kordah
09-12-2020, 02:51 AM
Hello, my ancestry is Mostly English with some German, Dutch, Norwegian, Scottish, Italian and Armenian. What is my phenotype? I know I am a bit young and my facial structure will change but I am just curious right now (excuse my hair, I was just finished doing sports and hadn't combed yet)

Blondie
09-12-2020, 02:53 AM
dinaro-med

kordah
09-12-2020, 03:02 AM
dinaro-med

Perhaps, but I don't think I have that much med in me. Here, I will break it down.

Paternal's father was probably pure Anglo
Paternal's mother's father was Anglo, paternal's mother's mother was a quarter armenian, quarter northern italian and half scottish
Maternal's mother was pure Anglo
Maternal's father was Dutch on his father's side, german(austrian) and norwegian on his mothers side.

Blondie
09-12-2020, 03:08 AM
Perhaps, but I don't think I have that much med in me. Here, I will break it down.

Paternal's father was probably pure Anglo
Paternal's mother's father was Anglo, paternal's mother's mother was a quarter armenian, quarter northern italian and half scottish
Maternal's mother was pure Anglo
Maternal's father was Dutch on his father's side, german(austrian) and norwegian on his mothers side.

There are many med people in GB too mostly in Wales:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4a/Passing_of_the_Great_Race_-_Map_4.jpg/1024px-Passing_of_the_Great_Race_-_Map_4.jpg

HelloGuys
09-12-2020, 03:31 AM
dinaro-med

Yeah; I like this classification

PaleoEuropean
09-12-2020, 04:24 AM
North Atlantid+Dinarid