Pietro97
01-12-2021, 04:53 PM
this is so unnecessary ...

Grace75
01-12-2021, 04:54 PM
He looks like one...truth hurts, ya know

LittleDarkAge
01-12-2021, 05:01 PM
Very attractive guy. He's more good-looking than you, transgender sock-puppet retard.

Pietro97
01-12-2021, 05:15 PM
I'm not gay, but I agree with the comment above

This guy is very handsome

Linebacker
01-12-2021, 07:44 PM
RN97 did always have that depigmented Somalian vibe. Must be the curly hair.

Vanu
01-12-2021, 08:00 PM
Handsomeoid

Luso
01-12-2021, 08:05 PM

Or just an anthrotarded idea

LittleDarkAge
01-12-2021, 08:06 PM

Curly hair is perfectly European and he doesn't look Somalian at all. He's a Borreby/Brünn/Nordic guy.

black hole
01-12-2021, 08:07 PM
I really wonder if OP stole my pictures

LittleDarkAge
01-12-2021, 08:10 PM
Or just an anthrotarded idea

Yeah, I have fun with taxonomy, but it's pseudoscience. It's very psychological. I posted some pictures of myself in a classification group with my Brazilian nationality mentioned. Everybody classified me as predominatly European with residual Native American (which I don't even have). It was because I stated I was Brazilian, because when I posted my pictures using my fake account on The Apricity everybody classified as Dinarid, Borreby, Mediterranid, and Alpinid. No extra-European influence at all. Which is correct. It's pseudoscience at its best.

The Blade
01-12-2021, 08:10 PM
Posting RN97 or any other member's photo without permission guarantees one a ban, you should have understood this by now.

Luso
01-12-2021, 08:14 PM
Yeah, I have fun with taxonomy, but it's pseudoscience. It's very psychological. I posted some pictures of myself in a classification group with my Brazilian nationality mentioned. Everybody classified me as predominatly European with residual Native American (which I don't even have). It was because I stated I was Brazilian, because when I posted my pictures using my fake account on The Apricity everybody classified as Dinarid, Borreby, Mediterranid, and Alpinid. No extra-European influence at all. Which is correct. It's pseudoscience at its best.

I was I had done the same to get an unbiased classification. Now it’s too late.

black hole
01-12-2021, 08:14 PM
Posting RN97 or any other member's photo without permission guarantees one a ban, you should have understood this by now.

That creep already posted several members' pictures in the different threads. Admin removed all them and banned him. I bet he saved all the members' pictures on his storage. :picard1:

Satem
01-12-2021, 08:17 PM
I really wonder if OP stole my pictures

You posted any? :O

Also why would he/she have to save these, lmao

Pietro97
01-12-2021, 08:19 PM

Guy

If you were born in Latin America and don't have the Nordic look

I'm so sorry

The dumb Northeasterners on this forum will always notice SSA and Native American traits even if you haven't

LittleDarkAge
01-12-2021, 08:21 PM
Guy

If you were born in Latin America and don't have the Nordic look

I'm so sorry

The dumb Northeasterners on this forum will always notice SSA and Native American traits even if you haven't

Exactly. You could be fully European. To them, if you're Latin American, you definitely have Native American or African blood. Funny as hell.

The Blade
01-12-2021, 08:22 PM
That creep already posted several members' pictures in the different threads. Admin removed all them and banned him. I bet he saved all the members' pictures on his storage. :picard1:
What a loser...

Aldaris
01-12-2021, 08:23 PM
Loki, do your mess properly. We aren't as dumb as you assume.

The Blade
01-12-2021, 08:23 PM

To confirm the notion there are more psychos on forums than in reality.

Vanu
01-12-2021, 08:43 PM

Just bad and biased classifiers

Pietro97
01-12-2021, 08:44 PM
Exactly. You could be fully European. To them, if you're Latin American, you definitely have Native American or African blood. Funny as hell.

I imagine your anger

Because Nordics do the same with Southern Europeans

Seeing traces of mena and middle east

Even if there are no ...

black hole
01-12-2021, 09:25 PM

I barely post my pictures because I had a bad experience with someone back in 2014 or 2015. The dude literally posted members' pictures on his facebook, including my pictures. If I am not mistaken, my picture is still in the thread.

NSXD60
01-12-2021, 10:40 PM
Nordus Africanis