PDA

View Full Version : Is there a differentiation between Atlantid and North. Atantid Cateogry?

Richmondbread
01-24-2021, 10:28 PM
Some use these interchangeably, but how do you tell the difference between Atlantid and North Atlantid? I'm Assuming N. Atlantid refers to Britannia and that sort of thing, where as Atlantid is more Med influenced?
What are some examples of the difference? Is it mainly coloring?

PaleoEuropean
01-24-2021, 10:49 PM
The only difference is between Paleo-Atlantids and other Atlantids. North Atlantids are the same as regular Atlantids, just more Celtic and Nordid influenced. PaleoAtlantid is unrelated to the other Atlantids as it is just a CM strain.

JamesBond007
01-24-2021, 10:50 PM
Some use these interchangeably, but how do you tell the difference between Atlantid and North Atlantid? I'm Assuming N. Atlantid refers to Britannia and that sort of thing, where as Atlantid is more Med influenced?

I associate North Atlantid with Western Scotland and Wales and Atlantid with SouthWestern England e.g. Devonshire and Cornwall, in regards to Britain specifically, I don't think it is so simple to say North Atlantid refers to Britannia. North Atlantid resembles the Iron Age celts and if you mix them with Frankish Germanic tribes you get the keltic nordic type. Notice how there are North-Atlantids in Ireland but seemingly no Atlantids but Atlantids in SouthWest England ?

There is like infinite gradations between Atlantid and North Atlantid some Atlantids can pass in Wales/Cornwall/Devonshire, like me perhaps, and some look more swarthy they look French etc... there is some French and West German blood in Southern England which can skew it towards Anglo-Saxon in the East and Atlantid types in the West. You can find North-Atlantids all over Britain and Ireland though it is not like someone said : " you may not enter into East Anglia or Cornwall or anywhere in between !"

How do you tell the difference ? I dunno, I have brown eyes but I bet if I had blue eyes people would magically classify me as 'North-Atlantid' instead of Atlantid with minor dinarid.

https://archive-media-1.nyafuu.org/bant/image/1591/13/1591130853606.png

https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1495217266055.png

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-wwsSze4Dwbg/VNU7aCyusjI/AAAAAAAACSg/Hzo7Tk2G6wE/s1600/VNpm0ph%2Beickstedt%2B1952.png

JamesBond007
01-24-2021, 10:51 PM
The only difference is between Paleo-Atlantids and other Atlantids. North Atlantids are the same as regular Atlantids, just more Celtic and Nordid influenced. PaleoAtlantid is unrelated to the other Atlantids as it is just a CM strain.

I guess it doesn't make sense to hair split but I think some Atlantids are more northern shifted towards North-Atlantids and some are more Southern Shifted towards Atlanto-med and the latter look more Spanish/French or whatnot.

PaleoEuropean
01-24-2021, 10:53 PM
I guess it doesn't make sense to hair split but I think some Atlantids are more northern shifted towards North-Atlantids and some are more Southern Shifted towards Atlanto-med and the latter look more Spanish/French or whatnot.

True but all Northern Atlantids are said to me mixed with "med" which is probably just neolithic northerner not what we typically would classify as modern med which has a lot more Alpine and Dinarid.

princeton90
01-24-2021, 11:16 PM
Atlantid is closer to West Med while North Atlantid is closer to Keltic-Nordid. Both of them are intermediate between West Med and Keltic-Nordid.

Xacal
01-24-2021, 11:23 PM
Atlantid = Nordid + Med
North Atlantid = Dark haired Nordid

Richmondbread
01-24-2021, 11:45 PM
Can someone post more examples?

Septentrion
02-05-2023, 11:56 AM

Get it now, OK.

Atlantid = Atlanto-Mediterranid + Nordid mix ( intermediate) ( Nordomediterranid)

Appearance = Nordid morphology + usually Mediterranean pigmentation

Region of influence = Most common in Atlantic regions of France, but is spread throughout western Germany and the rest of Western Europe.

North Atlantid = Nordid / Keltic Nordid + Atlantid mix ( Nordid racial dominance) ( Exotic Nordid)

Appearance = Pale skin tone + Light eye colour + Darker hair colour

Region of influence = Most common in British Islands, especially in Wales.

Septentrion
02-05-2023, 12:07 PM
Get it now, OK.

Atlantid = Atlanto-Mediterranid + Nordid mix ( intermediate) ( Nordomediterranid)

Appearance = Nordid morphology + usually Mediterranean pigmentation

Region of influence = Most common in Atlantic regions of France, but is spread throughout western Germany and the rest of Western Europe.

North Atlantid = Nordid / Keltic Nordid + Atlantid mix ( Nordid racial dominance) ( Exotic Nordid)

Appearance = Pale skin tone + Light eye colour + Darker hair colour

Region of influence = Most common in British Islands, especially in Wales.