PDA

View Full Version : Classify French rugby player of Algerian descent Mohamed Haouas

Tooting Carmen
02-07-2021, 02:50 AM
He was a prop today in France's 50-10 thrashing of Italy.
https://api.www.ffr.fr/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/haouas-mohamed-scaled.jpghttps://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4c/Haouas_MHR.jpghttps://www.talkingrugbyunion.co.uk/images/e-021268/mohamed-haouas-steve-haag.jpg

Cristiano viejo
02-07-2021, 02:53 AM
Seminegro, as a good North African.

Latinus
02-07-2021, 02:56 AM
Typical Favelado. Iberians, in Latam, created a lot of pseudo NA types.

Daven
02-07-2021, 03:00 AM
In some pictures you can tell the NA well. But in others he can pass for a new worlder super easily.

Sebastianus Rex
02-07-2021, 03:02 AM
South saharid...maybe

Cristiano viejo
02-07-2021, 03:03 AM
Thank goodness it was in Latam and not in Iberia :yippee

Tooting Carmen
02-07-2021, 03:03 AM
In some pictures you can tell the NA well. But in others he can pass for a new worlder super easily.

In which photos does he look which?

Daven
02-07-2021, 03:05 AM
In which photos does he look which?

I googled him and saw some. But I'm lazy to google again...

Latinus
02-07-2021, 03:06 AM
Thank goodness it was in Latam and not in Iberia :yippee

You have NA genes. Have more respect for your ancestors.

Tooting Carmen
02-07-2021, 03:14 AM
More classifications please?

Hasien
02-07-2021, 03:47 AM
He looks like a brazilian pardo or venezuelan or something with at least 25% SSA but he's features look very robust.

Daven
02-07-2021, 03:50 AM
He looks like a brazilian pardo or venezuelan or something with at least 25% SSA but he's features look very robust.

He definitely doesn't look just 25% SSA LMAO. That if he was a new worlder of course.

He looks Dominican too and stereotypical.

Hasien
02-07-2021, 04:37 AM
LOL you fags why you two thumbing me down out of no where?

Daven
02-07-2021, 04:42 AM
LOL you fags why you two thumbing me down out of no where?

Why are you calling me names, pendejito? Watch that little mouth of yours when you talk me. I don't play games like that.

We thumbed you down because we disagreed with your dumb classification.

Hasien
02-07-2021, 04:49 AM
Why are you calling me names, pendejito? Watch that little mouth of yours when you talk me. I don't play games like that.

Why don't you take a break from here until I give a damn?? You obviously on your period Bruh

hurtuv
02-07-2021, 04:52 AM

It's not false that a very small minority of the Iberian population can be Saharid/Berberid, and a little bigger percentage is influenced by these types. But types like Atlanto-Med and Gracile-Med being soooo associated with NA is preposterous, since they're atyical in NA - but if you say these types are associated with NA nonetheless you'd have to admit they are so by people who know shit of anthro, right?

So may I ask, what point you are trying to make, with your comment, in the context of this thread? Does this guy have anything remotely resembling an Iberian in your opinion?

Daven
02-07-2021, 04:55 AM
Why don't you take a break from here until I give a damn?? You obviously on your period Bruh

Everybody who has seen your pictures knows how effeminate you are. So don't you dare to imply things about me like that, pendejin.

Now stop quoting me. I'm already convinced that you're just like Rapuzels Towers aka Tauromenion.

hurtuv
02-07-2021, 04:55 AM

Maybe not Venezuela and maybe more than 25% SSA imo, but I'll gladly upvote you to compensate for unexplicable downvotes.

Hasien
02-07-2021, 04:58 AM
Everybody who has seen your pictures knows how effeminate you are. So don't you dare to imply things about me like that, pendejin.

Now stop quoting me. I'm already convinced that you're just like Rapuzels Towers aka Tauromenion.

I don't look feminine neither I behave one but ok..

Daven
02-07-2021, 05:02 AM
Maybe not Venezuela and maybe more than 25% SSA imo, but I'll gladly upvote you to compensate for unexplicable downvotes.

He is the former Zuh aka Kiete aka Senorita_Smith.

hurtuv
02-07-2021, 05:08 AM
He is the former Zuh aka Kiete aka Senorita_Smith.

ok well I'm as enlightened as I was before xDxDxD

Alexandro
02-07-2021, 07:51 AM
I still wonder just who was that woman in his pictures when he was Kiete, what if this is all a ploy and she is simply pretending to be a man in order to study the male condition or some bullshit like that, questions, questions....

Cristiano viejo
02-07-2021, 11:13 AM
You have NA genes. Have more respect for your ancestors.

You wish, Junior da Silva favelado :thumb001:

Cristiano viejo
02-07-2021, 11:17 AM
It's not false that a very small minority of the Iberian population can be Saharid/Berberid, and a little bigger percentage is influenced by these types. But types like Atlanto-Med and Gracile-Med being soooo associated with NA is preposterous, since they're atyical in NA - but if you say these types are associated with NA nonetheless you'd have to admit they are so by people who know shit of anthro, right?

So may I ask, what point you are trying to make, with your comment, in the context of this thread? Does this guy have anything remotely resembling an Iberian in your opinion?
He is fully obsessed with relating Spaniards and Portuguese with his fuckin Brazil. In classification threads about Iberians (and only about Iberians) he always takes advantage and writes "he/she passes as white Brazilian" LEL, or just look what kind of stupid comment he has done in this same thread :p

Latinus
02-07-2021, 12:48 PM

Dude, get real, I said that Iberians created a lot of NA types in Latin America, because of their mixing with blacks there, since many triracial Latinos look Northern African.

It's already a commom sense here that triracial Latinos and NA have a huge overlap.

I never implied that he looks Iberian, and I know that Gracile-Med and Atlanto-Med are not NA types, no need to prove your Europeaness, I know that your people and Northern Africans look distinct.

Latinus
02-07-2021, 01:01 PM
He is fully obsessed with relating Spaniards and Portuguese with his fuckin Brazil. In classification threads about Iberians (and only about Iberians) he always takes advantage and writes "he/she passes as white Brazilian" LEL, or just look what kind of stupid comment he has done in this same thread :p

I also say that Italians easily fit in Brazil, same for Greeks, or Northern Africans, or some dark Brits.

And I don't say, for example, that your typical white American/Germanic type pass here as common for obvious historical/demographic reasons: they are a very small type of the population.

This is an Eurocentric forum, and I'm Brazilian, a Portuguese creation, and Spaniards are very similar to them, so it makes sense that I comment a lot about them, "complaining" about it is just as stupid as "complaining" about an Otaku forum being heavily focused on Japan, regardless of the nationality of it's users.

Cristiano viejo
02-07-2021, 01:52 PM
I also say that Italians easily fit in Brazil, same for Greeks, or Northern Africans, or some dark Brits.

And I don't say, for example, that your typical white American/Germanic type pass here as common for obvious historical/demographic reasons: they are a very small type of the population.

This is an Eurocentric forum, and I'm Brazilian, a Portuguese creation, and Spaniards are very similar to them, so it makes sense that I comment a lot about them, "complaining" about it is just as stupid as "complaining" about an Otaku forum being heavily focused on Japan, regardless of the nationality of it's users.

Post some Gypsy triying to pass him for Spanish, boy, dont lost the customs.

Latinus
02-07-2021, 01:59 PM
Post some Gypsy triying to pass him for Spanish, boy, dont lost the customs.

You look like a parrot, always repeating the same things, even after being desproved.

If I wanted to pass Gypsies as Spaniards, 99% of my threads would consist of them.

But it's not your fault for repeating the same thing over and over, you're close to being a "quarentão", which means your memory is becoming weak.

When is your birthday, grandpa, I will buy you some diapers?

Cristiano viejo
02-07-2021, 02:06 PM
You look like a parrot, always repeating the same things, even after being desproved.

If I wanted to pass Gypsies as Spaniards, 99% of my threads would consist of them.

But it's not your fault for repeating the same thing over and over, you're close to being a "quarentão", which means your memory is becoming weak.

When is your birthday, grandpa, I will buy you some diapers?
Dont blame for your "errors", boy.

Latinus
02-07-2021, 02:13 PM
Dont blame for your "errors", boy.I did commit some mistakes, sometimes you don't check, but they weren't malicious.

Sorry for not being perfect as you, grandpa.

You didn't anwer my question: Looney Toones or Disney diapers?????

Enviado de meu SM-G610M usando o Tapatalk

hurtuv
02-07-2021, 03:40 PM
Dude, get real, I said that Iberians created a lot of NA types in Latin America, because of their mixing with blacks there, since many triracial Latinos look Northern African.

It's already a commom sense here that triracial Latinos and NA have a huge overlap.

I never implied that he looks Iberian, and I know that Gracile-Med and Atlanto-Med are not NA types, no need to prove your Europeaness, I know that your people and Northern Africans look distinct.

I don't doubt that's what you meant, now that you clarified it, cause you never struck me for an anthrotard, but you can't just be super ambiguous in your language and expect that people will read your mind :shrug:

Daven
02-07-2021, 04:20 PM
I still wonder just who was that woman in his pictures when he was Kiete, what if this is all a ploy and she is simply pretending to be a man in order to study the male condition or some bullshit like that, questions, questions....

Haha good theory, lol

Hasien
02-07-2021, 07:29 PM
Haha good theory, lol

You are very funny Daven :)

Latinus
02-07-2021, 07:51 PM
You are very funny Daven :)

That woman is probably a Mexican female, or a Mexican-American from the West Coast/Southwest USA.

Hasien
02-07-2021, 07:53 PM
That woman is probably a Mexican female, or a Mexican-American from the West Coast/Southwest USA.

I already said she's a long DNA relative of mine somewhere In the blood like almost 200 years ago we shared a common Spanish ancestor.

Latinus
02-07-2021, 07:57 PM
I already said she's a long DNA relative of mine somewhere In the blood like almost 200 years ago we shared a common Spanish ancestor.

Oh, I see. I didn't read your comment about your ancestral link with her.

Daven
02-07-2021, 08:35 PM
I used to like Kiete so much. It broke my heart when I found she wasn't real. You can say I'm still a bit affected.

chociprasa
02-07-2021, 10:42 PM
Fezzanid + Assyroid

kaderoran
02-07-2021, 10:58 PM
You can find this species in the interior of Algeria, the closest to the Sahara and Morocco
saharid

Centurion
02-08-2021, 01:17 AM
African Alpinoid + Sudanid

http://humanphenotypes.net/africanalpinoidm.jpghttp://humanphenotypes.net/basic/sudanidm.jpg

Tauromachos
02-08-2021, 01:23 AM
Very robust and very swarthy

The Blade
02-09-2021, 11:14 PM
West Congolesid/Arabid mix.

Tooting Carmen
05-14-2021, 07:11 PM
bump