PDA

View Full Version : I don't notice many fat people in my area

Richmondbread
03-09-2021, 07:53 PM
I feel substandard in looks. I notice there aren't many fat people in my area. In the suburbs there are more people with big bottoms. But mostly it's large black women who like to eat biscuits and fried chicken everyday. Even at my age, most people are not obese here and they seem to look slim and trim. I don't know why they keep saying that Americans are all fat. Most of them aren't, and I live in the Southern US. I see some that are obese, but they are the exception, not the rule.

TheMaestro
03-09-2021, 07:59 PM
Im shocked.

Teutone
03-09-2021, 08:07 PM
I feel substandard in looks. I notice there aren't many fat people in my area. In the suburbs there are more people with big bottoms. But mostly it's large black women who like to eat biscuits and fried chicken everyday. Even at my age, most people are not obese here and they seem to look slim and trim. I don't know why they keep saying that Americans are all fat. Most of them aren't, and I live in the Southern US. I see some that are obese, but they are the exception, not the rule.

Your own experiences are a invalid sample size for a nation with a population of 330mio. Also what you define as obese is probably not based on objective parameters.

Would you let sweet tea of those thicc ghetto chicks raining down on you tho?

https://youtu.be/pwkYUhePecQ

Kivan
03-09-2021, 08:09 PM
The solution for your problem is pretty obvious: eat less and better, don't be sedentary, seek some professional, etc.

Westbrook
03-09-2021, 08:51 PM
You seem to have an extremely warped perception about many things in this world so this doesn't really surprise me

Harley
03-13-2021, 04:20 AM
Your posts make me laugh, but it’s not good that you talk like this.

I live in Vegas, so there aren’t many obese people here on average, but there are a lot of fat and unhealthy people generally. The most one can do is to make sure they’re taking care of themselves and their families to prevent obesity and unhealthy lifestyles.