PDA

View Full Version : Classify Ukrainians from Crasnoarmeiscoe, Moldova

Ion Basescul
06-21-2021, 01:01 PM
Crasnoarmeiscoe is a majority Ukrainian village from Central Moldova, situated about 9km from Romania.

https://i.ibb.co/GkyWtkX/image.png
Video for classification

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrmrnXVU7-8

Art23
06-21-2021, 08:29 PM
Kinda sad that they speak Russian. Except Nadejda Bostan who looks extremelly northern and very Baltid. Overall, they all look more northern than some Ukrainians which is surprising. I wonder if they are ethnic Russian and not Ukrainian or maybe they are mixed. And the name of the village should be changed, seriously.

GDDR6
06-21-2021, 08:31 PM
Gorids, Carpathids and Neodanubians

Voidspawn
06-21-2021, 09:06 PM
Gorids, Baltids, Carpathids and some North Pontids. Familiar faces, they pass as Moldavians but especially the kids look familiar since they seem more brunet.

Ion Basescul
06-21-2021, 09:32 PM
Kinda sad that they speak Russian. Except Nadejda Bostan who looks extremelly northern and very Baltid. Overall, they all look more northern than some Ukrainians which is surprising. I wonder if they are ethnic Russian and not Ukrainian or maybe they are mixed. And the name of the village should be changed, seriously.

Probably just a coincidence that they appear lighter than the average Ukrainian. But Știrbeț at the end doesn't look Ukrainian at all. That's a very common face among ethnic Moldovans/Romanians in the country.

Art23
06-22-2021, 03:16 AM
Probably just a coincidence that they appear lighter than the average Ukrainian. But Știrbeț at the end doesn't look Ukrainian at all. That's a very common face among ethnic Moldovans/Romanians in the country.

Loredana Stirbet looks almost exactly as my former colleague who was supposedly full Ukrainian.

Art23
06-22-2021, 03:22 AM
Otherwise, Svetlana looks very Russian. She and Nadejda would look normal in St. Petersburg.

Ivan Marciuc is typical Ukrainian by look, Vladimir Stasoc is kinda typical as well.