PDA

View Full Version : Most wanted men in Wales August 2021

Tooting Carmen
08-14-2021, 10:29 AM
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/men-wanted-wales-four-police-21290328

Harkonnen
08-14-2021, 10:43 AM
Which you want most tootsie? Going for chokolat again aye aye

Tooting Carmen
08-15-2021, 08:39 PM
Which you want most tootsie? Going for chokolat again aye aye

lol

Hamilcar
08-15-2021, 08:57 PM
I'm surprised most are locals, I thought it was linked to genetics :confused:

Tooting Carmen
08-15-2021, 09:00 PM
I'm surprised most are locals, I thought it was linked to genetics :confused:

Granted, if this were London or the West Midlands there would be a lot more black and brown faces, but apart from some inner-city neighbourhoods of Cardiff, Newport and Swansea, Wales isn't that multiracial.

Hamilcar
08-15-2021, 09:03 PM
Granted, if this were London or the West Midlands there would be a lot more black and brown faces, but apart from some inner-city neighbourhoods of Cardiff, Newport and Swansea, Wales isn't that multiracial.

But aren't they native english people ? They surely have some ssa or brown admixture either way I don't understand

Oneeye
08-15-2021, 09:19 PM
But aren't they native english people ? They surely have some ssa or brown admixture either way I don't understand

Native Welsh

Sebastianus Rex
08-15-2021, 09:29 PM

6 out of 22 = 27% are not native Brits... don't know what's the percentage of non Brits in Wales but probably less than 27%, so it's likely non natives on this sample are criminally overrepresented...as usual.

Tooting Carmen
08-15-2021, 09:33 PM
6 out of 22 = 27% are not native Brits... don't know what's the percentage of non Brits in Wales but probably less than 27%, so it's likely non natives on this sample are criminally overrepresented...as usual.

Well we had our latest Census taken in March, and it'll be a while before the results come out, but I'd estimate it to be around 7-8% (including both non-whites and foreign Whites e.g. Poles and Lithuanians).

Sebastianus Rex
08-15-2021, 09:40 PM
Well we had our latest Census taken in March, and it'll be a while before the results come out, but I'd estimate it to be around 7-8% (including both non-whites and foreign Whites e.g. Poles and Lithuanians).

There you go...now Hamilcar can sleep peacefully knowing that this "Welsh" sample is absolutely coherent with the rest of the crime reality in western Europe

Tooting Carmen
08-15-2021, 09:42 PM
There you go...now Hamilcar can sleep peacefully knowing that this "Welsh" sample is absolutely coherent with the rest of the crime reality in western Europe

Well what would you estimate to be the ethnic composition of criminals in Portugal then?

Sebastianus Rex
08-15-2021, 10:07 PM
Well what would you estimate to be the ethnic composition of criminals in Portugal then?

Regarding the prison system, 20% are foreigners, this we know for sure because it is accounted officially...I estimate that easily another 30% are nationalized blacks and gypsies...so around half non ethnics shouldn't be too far from the truth.

Tooting Carmen
08-15-2021, 10:10 PM
Regarding the prison system, 20% are foreigners, this we know for sure because it is accounted officially...I estimate that easily another 30% are nationalized blacks and gypsies...so around half non ethnics shouldn't be too far from the truth.

But are they all necessarily non-white foreigners, or do they include a decent share of Eastern Europeans and drunk/misbehaving Brits and Germans too?

Hamilcar
08-15-2021, 10:11 PM

You missed the point, who denied they are "overrepresented" ?

Sebastianus Rex
08-15-2021, 10:22 PM
But are they all necessarily non-white foreigners, or do they include a decent share of Eastern Europeans and drunk/misbehaving Brits and Germans too?

Majority from Africa and South America but a decent share of eastern euros and other euros...drunk tourists usually don't get sentenced to prison unless someone dies or something, they usually just spend a few days in jail and are condemned to pecuniary sentences, deportation, stuff like that.l

Tooting Carmen
08-15-2021, 10:31 PM
Majority from Africa and South America but a decent share of eastern euros and other euros...drunk tourists usually don't get sentenced to prison unless someone dies or something, they usually just spend a few days in jail and are condemned to pecuniary sentences, deportation, stuff like that.l

Well I've said for a long time that many people on this forum and elsewhere (not necessarily you) really overestimate how 'good' European immigrants are compared to non-Euro immigrants, when in truth Balkanites in particular (and not just Gypsies) have a substantial criminal element in their diaspora themselves.

Tooting Carmen
08-29-2021, 11:46 AM
bump