PDA

View Full Version : Classifies group of half-naked girls aspiring to Miss Cadiz 2017

Gallop
08-26-2021, 12:08 PM
Grand Cadiz province

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL9rTEBrrOI

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-TyhB5VmAxxo/TsrfJyQb73I/AAAAAAAABf4/1GpZD1qT2MI/s1600/mapa-de-cadiz.png
The city and capital of Cadiz gives its name to the entire province.

https://c8.alamy.com/comp/RJRE01/andalusia-autonomous-community-location-map-within-spain-vector-illustration-RJRE01.jpg

Mortimer
08-26-2021, 12:21 PM
Mostly med and alpine beautiful ladies

Davy Jones's Locker
08-28-2021, 08:04 PM
Mostly med and alpine beautiful ladies

I agree, also a couple of the women seem to have Dinaric influence. The few men shown in the video seem Mediterranean also.

Gallop
08-30-2021, 08:58 PM
More opinions...

Ion Basescul
08-30-2021, 09:21 PM
More opinions...

It's hard to type with one hand

Gallop
08-30-2021, 09:27 PM
It's hard to type with one hand

For God's sake, I'm too old for this kind of shocks lol

The truth is that they are very developed, there you could hear ages between 15-21 for the most part.

alnortedelsur
08-30-2021, 11:12 PM
Very hot and pretty ladies.

I enjoy how that video debunks the stupid Hollywood stereotype of far southern Spaniards (in this case Andalusian from the very south of Andalusia itself) being dark, exotic and mixed with Arabs.

Tooting Carmen
08-30-2021, 11:16 PM
Most of them very hot and pretty.

I enjoy how that video debunks the stupid Hollywood stereotype of far southern Spaniards (in this case Andalusian from the very south of Spain) being dark, exotic and mixed with Arabs.

Some of them are quite 'exotic' actually (such as the women at 5:44 and 12:42). More generally, why do you get so heated up about the fact that some people think Spaniards are darker than is really the case?

Tooting Carmen
08-30-2021, 11:18 PM
Anyway, sticking to the OP, Meds and Atlantids in the main.

Hasien
08-30-2021, 11:21 PM
Some of them are quite 'exotic' actually (such as the women at 5:44 and 12:42). More generally, why do you get so heated up about the fact that some people think Spaniards are darker than is really the case?

Some Spaniards specially the ones with brown skin can defenetily pass as Hispanics In the U.S .

While Its true Spaniards as whole don't resemblance gypsies or moros, they defenetily aren't Anglo saxon looking on average although a good percentage do (30%)

alnortedelsur
08-30-2021, 11:23 PM

The point is that as group (with only few exceptions) the don't look dark and exotic as some people would expect from Andalusians.

And I don't get heated up. I just enjoy on laughing at and ridiculing people who insist on stereotyping Spaniards that way. That's it.

FinalFlash
08-30-2021, 11:24 PM
I'm still classifying them, just give me a few more minutes.

alnortedelsur
08-30-2021, 11:26 PM
Some Spaniards specially the ones with brown skin can defenetily pass as Hispanics In the U.S .

While Its true Spaniards as whole don't resemblance gypsies or moros, they defenetily aren't Anglo saxon looking on average although a good percentage do (30%)

Light Spaniards could blend in in Anglo Saxon countries, but they still look Spanish, not Anglo Saxon.

Tooting Carmen
08-30-2021, 11:28 PM
Light Spaniards could blend in in Anglo Saxon countries, but they still look Spanish, not Anglo Saxon.

Yeah did you see my thread on "blondish Southern Europeans who still look distinctly Southern Euro"?

Hasien
08-30-2021, 11:30 PM

I said anglo saxon looking , not their light features overall Spain Is definitely the lightest Southern European country .

Latinus
08-30-2021, 11:32 PM
The point is that as group (with only few exceptions) the don't look dark and exotic as some people would expect from Andalusians.

And I don't get heated up. I just enjoy on laughing at and ridiculing people who insist on stereotyping Spaniards that way. That's it.

No offense, but you do get heated up. And with all respect I have for you, you're not fully Spaniard, so to some Spanish racists on these forums you will always be below them, even if they say the opposite.

Hasien
08-30-2021, 11:36 PM
No offense, but you do get heated up. And with all respect I have for you, you're not fully Spaniard, so to some Spanish racists on these forums you will always be below them, even if they say the opposite.

Now you mention this, I also disike when they try to distant themselves from Hispanic America majority of Spaniards pass from Mexico to the southern cone of Chile as long they don't speak.

Latinus
08-30-2021, 11:38 PM
Now you mention this, I also disike when they try to distant themselves from Hispanic America majority of Spaniards pass from Mexico to the southern cone of Chile as long they don't speak.

Yeah, they act like: "we colonized these cucarachas, but we have nothing to do with them...", except when it comes to our good stuff.

Tons of Iberians, Italians, Greeks... would never be taken for gringos here, look wise.

Hasien
08-30-2021, 11:41 PM
Yeah, they act like: "we colonized these cucarachas, but we have nothing to do with them...", except when it comes to our good stuff.

Tons of Iberians, Italians, Greeks... would never be taken for gringos here, look wise.

Most Mexicans we are mestizos yes, but majority of us have a close relative wether grandparent or cousin aunt etc that Is Euro enough to pass as fully Spaniard.

Some think will get a special privilege once they arrived but find it very upseting they are assume as local.

I mean we aren't Thailand.

Tutankhamun
08-30-2021, 11:43 PM

Not all I would say, I remember Spanish members who were very friendly like Alfonso, Diego Garcia, IberianAlex, Duffmann etc, of course there are some idiot members like you may already know.

Latinus
08-30-2021, 11:46 PM
Now... classification: Med-Alpine-Atlantid spectrum.

Tooting Carmen
08-30-2021, 11:46 PM
Not all I would say, I remember Spanish members who were very friendly like Alfonso, Diego Garcia, IberianAlex, Duffmann etc, of course there are some idiot members like you may already know.

Duffmannn is essentially a more refined version of CV. (Ironically, the two of them don't actually get on that well). I agree with the other three.

alnortedelsur
08-31-2021, 12:00 AM

That doesn't affect me in the least. They can think of me whatever they want.

I don't talk on behalf of Spain to gain their respect or being approved by them, but for defending that very important part of my heritage. Is my mom's country.

Tooting Carmen
08-31-2021, 12:01 AM
That doesn't affect me in the least. They can think whatever they want.

I don't talk on behalf of Spain to gain their respect or being approved by them, but for defending that very important part of my heritage. Is my mom's country.

Defending it from what?

Andullero
08-31-2021, 12:02 AM
Defending it from what?

Mis-characterization/representation?

Latinus
08-31-2021, 12:02 AM
That doesn't affect me in the least. They can think whatever they want.

You might defend Spain whenever you want, but don't forget: some of them (Spaniards) still have a peninsular caste pyramid in their minds.

alnortedelsur
08-31-2021, 12:04 AM
You might defend Spain whenever you want, but don't forget: some of them (Spaniards) still have a peninsular caste pyramid in their minds.

It doesn't bother me. What they think don't affect who I am in the least. And I'm very happy with who I am.

alnortedelsur
08-31-2021, 12:12 AM

Also, how I can get really upset (other than enjoying breaking dumb stereotypes) when Spaniards are stereotyped as dark/exotic, when you know how I look like? You and Tooting could think I'm "heated up" if I was dark, which you both know I'm not.

Tooting Carmen
08-31-2021, 12:15 AM
Also, how I can get really upset (other than enjoying breaking dumb stereotypes) when Spaniards are stereotyped as dark/exotic, when you know how I look like? You and Tooting could think I'm "heated up" if I was dark, which you both know I'm not.

That's the point though - in contrast to e.g. now defunct user B01AB20, who used to laugh at such stereotypes and even said he found the presence of swarthy and weird-looking Spaniards to be "an interesting part of the country's variation", you get genuinely angry whenever some variant of the topic of swarthy Spaniards gets brought up. (The only exception being the case of Carla Diaz, who in fairness you did defend against those saying she looked Gypsy or Latina).

alnortedelsur
08-31-2021, 12:22 AM
That's the point though - in contrast to e.g. now defunct user B01AB20, who used to laugh at such stereotypes and even said he found the presence of swarthy and weird-looking Spaniards to be "an interesting part of the country's variation", you get genuinely angry whenever some variant of the topic of swarthy Spaniards gets brought up. (The only exception being the case of Carla Diaz, who in fairness you did defend against those saying she looked Gypsy or Latina).

I have no problem in admitting the existence of swarthy-weird looking Spaniards. I just like to correct the misconception of those swarthy-weird-looking Spaniards representing the Spanish average, or being majority as some trolls, or very ignorant people insist.

Gallop
08-31-2021, 01:03 AM

We now have a lot of immigration and it will happen more and more. I had also noticed these two girls. Nina Nandez may not be fully Spanish or not Spanish at all, even her attitude doesn't fit me. And the other girl with the exaggerated arm movements and big strides when the announcer says her first and last name I still can't figure out, Shalma or Alma, so it is possible that these two girls are a mix or the result of recent immigration.