PDA

View Full Version : Mortimer question as for facing anti-White racism (original thread unfortunately closed)

rothaer
01-23-2022, 10:56 AM
Quote Mortimer:

"But didnt Hitler said he hates the ones who pass as white, more then the ones who dont pass as white? Why jews need to wear the yellow star because they pass as white?"

You actually got a point there. It's the emotionally supported wish that there will not pass someone as something that he is not. Such an individual is an even more dangerous and cheeky interloper. You are getting fooled by him.
So if you want to avoid alien intrusions - and a lot of biological beeings want that in the natural context of self-preservation - this also makes sense from logics.

What is often overlooked today: The aim of "integration" of foreigners actually just is an ad-hoc leftist invention. German politically right people wanted no foreigners at all. Period. German leftists found foreigners okay and had as an aim for very long time "multikulti" (a multicultural society). But after common people experienced "multikulti", it was rejected more and more and for not losing all support leftists then suddenly and without any discussion made a complete turn-around and presented "intergration" (assimilation) as a the goal.

So actually nobody wanted "integration" from the beginning and it's just a late and quickly invented leftist tranquilizer for the common people.

In fact "integration" is the most ethnocidal aliennation that is thinkabale. The people get that blood that it don't want to have, camoflaged and directly injected into it's venes (figuratively).

With anti-white racism this has nothing to do. That would be a misunderstanding.

Mortimer
01-23-2022, 12:30 PM
Yes I agree anti white racism would be if it were by blacks who mistake me for white. Many don't know that but I learned in school that nazis said the most dangerous and toxic mushrooms are the ones who look like the good ones they will kill you