View Full Version : Guess our nationality

Georg Hahn
03-04-2023, 05:01 PM
Hi! Try to guess our nationality
https://ibb.co/pb1WsxB
https://ibb.co/4M749FT

meliton
03-04-2023, 06:47 PM
Both would pass in germanic Europe e.g Germany, Austria.
Left is more north sea / scando-germanic shifted, right is more baltid shifted

Jingle Bell
03-04-2023, 06:49 PM
I would guess Germany or Poland.

fortress europe
03-04-2023, 06:56 PM
Estonian, Latvian or Lithuanian.

fortress europe
03-04-2023, 06:58 PM
You could also be Russian.

Monapps
03-04-2023, 07:02 PM
Estonian.

Incal
03-04-2023, 11:28 PM
I guess your user name is giveaway.

Eurafricanid
03-05-2023, 12:20 AM
I'd guess Estonia.

Odelia
03-05-2023, 03:41 AM
That woman is a Nazi's wet dream....Belarusian, Estonian, Swedish...

aherne
03-05-2023, 01:42 PM
Russian or Estonian

Tauromachos
03-06-2023, 12:05 AM
Turkish

Annihilus
03-06-2023, 12:22 AM
German/Polish

Marshall Theodore
03-06-2023, 12:29 AM
Somewhere in the Baltic states or Scandinavia.

Turkish

Lol

Annihilus
03-06-2023, 01:42 PM
and?

Mortimer
03-06-2023, 02:01 PM
That woman is a Nazi's wet dream....Belarusian, Estonian, Swedish...

You are obsessed with nazi ideals maybe you have a inferiority complex that is why you think about me or suspect me to bow down to white supremacists when in fact you are one

ScandinavianCelt
03-06-2023, 02:06 PM
Finland or Ukraine.

DraviXi99
03-06-2023, 02:26 PM
Could pass as both baltic AND scandinavian.

oszkar07
03-07-2023, 02:36 AM
Nth East Euro : Baltic states ,or maybe Russia or Poland.

or maybe Germany.

Daco Celtic
03-07-2023, 02:53 AM
I'll roll the dice on Finland

Odelia
03-07-2023, 04:58 AM
You are obsessed with nazi ideals maybe you have a inferiority complex that is why you think about me or suspect me to bow down to white supremacists when in fact you are one
You're such a fucking idiot. You wanna come across as edgy and mouthy but you do it so badly, cos my post had nothing to do with that. You're a joke, mortimer, and everyone knows, same way everyone knows that you're a try hard white wannabe fan when you look like the most mestizo looking mexican ever. You will never look or be austrian!

Mortimer
03-07-2023, 05:22 AM
You're such a fucking idiot. You wanna come across as edgy and mouthy but you do it so badly, cos my post had nothing to do with that. You're a joke, mortimer, and everyone knows, same way everyone knows that you're a try hard white wannabe fan when you look like the most mestizo looking mexican ever. You will never look or be austrian!

I just wonder why you assume i feel inferior, insecure or am ashamed of myself or that iam a hard try wannabe white fan? I think you expect me to be ashamed or think i should because you consider me inferior, i dont consider myself inferior thats what you assume about me and expect me to be. That tells more about your way of thinking then mine. I made many videos on the roots of roma, and of their unique genetic fingerprint and everything. I never said they are just like the others, or that i hide something or am ashamed to tell it. I also think you internalised the nazi ideal, you pretend to fight it, but in your own mind you idealise the nazi ideal it is obvious, thats why i said it. You are insecure when you see a blonde blue eyed person, then you feel insecure and think it has something to do with nazis?

https://youtu.be/MwXILaLUrBQ

Odelia
03-07-2023, 06:37 AM
I just wonder why you assume i feel inferior, insecure or am ashamed of myself or that iam a hard try wannabe white fan? I think you expect me to be ashamed or think i should because you consider me inferior, i dont consider myself inferior thats what you assume about me and expect me to be. That tells more about your way of thinking then mine. I made many videos on the roots of roma, and of their unique genetic fingerprint and everything. I never said they are just like the others, or that i hide something or am ashamed to tell it. I also think you internalised the nazi ideal, you pretend to fight it, but in your own mind you idealise the nazi ideal it is obvious, thats why i said it. You are insecure when you see a blonde blue eyed person, then you feel insecure and think it has something to do with nazis?

https://youtu.be/MwXILaLUrBQ
You're not just insecure but fucking stupid. You can tell that I idolize Mediterranean looking people and MENAs, that's why I have trolls on my ass bashing me for my taste in darker guys. So you are either blind or you lack comprehensions. Don't care if you call yourself a proud roma or not, but you try hard passing yourself as a austrian and even white american once, it's fucking laughable. You only promote your romas because you want us to appropriate you as our own.

And do Nazis trigger you? Funny cos I mentioned them and your balls dropped to the ground. Did they reject you when you wanted to pose a homophobic skinhead? Yeah sorry, they'd laugh at your brown mestizo ass no matter how cool you want to appear.

Mortimer
03-07-2023, 06:40 AM
You're not just insecure but fucking stupid. You can tell that I idolize Mediterranean looking people and MENAs, that's why I have trolls on my ass bashing me for my taste in darker guys. So you are either blind or you lack comprehensions. Not saying you aren't a proud roma, but you try hard passing yourself as a austrian and even white american once, it's fucking laughable. Do Nazis trigger you? Funny cos I mentioned them and your balls dropped to the ground. Did they reject you when you wanted to pose a homophobic skinhead? Yeah sorry, they'd laugh at your brown mestizo ass no matter how cool you want to appear.

That is again your assumption or false perception that i posed as skinhead, because i posed as gang member of blacks like MS 13 or something or how they are called. I never posed as "skinhead". I dont know why you believe that. And you think only whites can be homophobic, it means you consider whites as "default" people by which everything is to be judged, do you think if im homophobic i bow down to white supremacists? If you are pro-gay do you bow down to liberal whites like biden? Why is it ok to bow down to liberal gay whites etc.?

My video... I never posed as skinhead...

https://youtube.com/shorts/6Rql1EOHE9Y

Odelia
03-07-2023, 07:14 AM
That is again your assumption or false perception that i posed as skinhead, because i posed as gang member of blacks like MS 13 or something or how they are called. I never posed as "skinhead". I dont know why you believe that. And you think only whites can be homophobic, it means you consider whites as "default" people by which everything is to be judged, do you think if im homophobic i bow down to white supremacists? If you are pro-gay do you bow down to liberal whites like biden? Why is it ok to bow down to liberal gay whites etc.?
Nope, being pro gay doesn't mean I support biden and the demo-rats....Homosexuality is not a fucking cult like wokeism. Just people are born with it and sadly some fags do join the woke brigade but that doesn't mean I should shit on all gay people same way I don't diss all women cos some join feminism. I don't support the trans agenda and 1000 thousand genders crap, and I don't believe in white privilege. I also voted for Trump twice! So yeah, I'm not a liberal hunnybun!

You posing as skinhead I don't mean that video! :picard1: I mean your posts and how you used to pose in your photos with a cowboy hat and the american flag whilst asking if you pass as a native German or Austrian. That! :picard2:

Mortimer
03-07-2023, 07:18 AM
You posing as skinhead I don't mean that video! :picard1: I mean your posts and how you used to pose in your photos with a cowboy hat and the american flag whilst asking if you pass as a native German or Austrian. That! :picard2:

That was just for the lolz, im in many roles, doesnt need to make sense. I was a Japanese Samurai too, I dont really believe I look Japanese. Why do you hang up on it? As if that is the key importance? You should know me better by now.

https://youtube.com/shorts/Fmbqq-Go31c

Odelia
03-07-2023, 07:24 AM
That was just for the lolz, im in many roles, doesnt need to make sense. I was a Japanese Samurai too, I dont really believe I look Japanese. Why do you hang up on it? As if that is the key importance? You should know me better by now.

https://youtube.com/shorts/Fmbqq-Go31c
Err you kept that look for a long time hun. It was pretty much your signature image here...

DraviXi99
03-07-2023, 08:30 AM
Nope, being pro gay doesn't mean I support biden and the demo-rats....Homosexuality is not a fucking cult like wokeism. Just people are born with it and sadly some fags do join the woke brigade but that doesn't mean I should shit on all gay people same way I don't diss all women cos some join feminism. I don't support the trans agenda and 1000 thousand genders crap, and I don't believe in white privilege. I also voted for Trump twice! So yeah, I'm not a liberal hunnybun!

No one is born a faggot.

Blondie
03-07-2023, 08:39 AM
My video... I never posed as skinhead...

You posed as ustasha and nazi officer, but indeed i dont remember skinhead pic :)

Atlantic Reptilian
03-07-2023, 08:46 AM
Could pass in Poland, Balticum, Scandinavia, Russia.

Smeagol
03-07-2023, 08:53 AM
being pro gay:

Faggots should at the very least have to keep their mental illness to themselves. No real conservative can be "pro-gay."

ScandinavianCelt
03-07-2023, 11:02 AM
And so?

renaissance12
03-07-2023, 12:38 PM
Both would pass in germanic Europe e.g Germany, Austria.
Left is more north sea / scando-germanic shifted, right is more baltid shifted

Austria ? No.. so blonde people in Austria are very few.. very few..( Austrians are not so primitive eh eh )

Kain
03-13-2023, 06:04 AM
Can pass in Scandinavia