What is with spaniards and cachimbas? :rolleyes:
https://i.postimg.cc/gkJnQyDG/Uned.jpg

I'll get his channel soon...

Xacal
03-14-2023, 08:05 AM
Gracile Med

Oliver109
03-14-2023, 09:00 AM
I hope Border Force are alerted if he tries to cross the Channel, gracile med and berid.

ecptr
03-14-2023, 12:50 PM
Generic wog

Beowulf
03-14-2023, 12:55 PM
Gracile-med + some Litorid

Marshall Theodore
03-14-2023, 12:56 PM
Another terrible generic Gracile-Med swarthoid.

Gallicus
03-14-2023, 01:51 PM
Handsome? I don't understand women.

He is less woggy than the previous one. He could pass as a brown French.

Gallop
03-14-2023, 02:38 PM
It has become fashionable and it is a boom like when electronic cigarettes and tomorrow it will be anything else. Fads!

Sweet face totally European and Western.

Hellenas
03-14-2023, 02:55 PM
White Mediterranid in pics 2 and 4, sunburned in 1 and 3.

Gallop
03-14-2023, 04:06 PM

The previous one was more Atlantid

kingmob
03-14-2023, 04:49 PM
What is with spaniards and cachimbas? :rolleyes:

I'll get his channel soon...

I don't know about Spain but in our part of the world it's been a traditional way of consuming our tobacco for centuries.

The resurgence of use in Greece has mainly to do with the fact that nargile use is not hit by the tobacco ban indoors, so you can go to a nice cafe and have a smoke with your drink indoors legally.

Odelia
03-14-2023, 11:44 PM
Another terrible generic Gracile-Med swarthoid.
Dude if I said this I'll get hate from Cristiano and Gallop (and rightfully so). He isn't swarthy. He's of a typical southern european complexion, mildly olive with reddish hues. Why do y'all get off to pasty white boys? Yikes!

Second, he is not gracile med. Lol wtf. He's got narrow, hooded eyes.

Sorry I don't find your Harry Styles and Daniel Craig types attractive? :coffee:

It has become fashionable and it is a boom like when electronic cigarettes and tomorrow it will be anything else. Fads!

Sweet face totally European and Western.
Can he pass in Turkey? He looks Turkish to me.

Marshall Theodore
03-14-2023, 11:48 PM
He isn't swarthy.
His swarthinessless is as real as a left-wing gay Stalin.

Oliver109
03-14-2023, 11:48 PM
Dude if I said this I'll get hate from Cristiano and Gallop (and rightfully so). He isn't swarthy. He's of a typical southern european complexion, mildly olive with reddish hues. Why do y'all get off to pasty white boys? Yikes!

Second, he is not gracile med. Lol wtf. He's got narrow, hooded eyes.

Sorry I don't find your Harry Styles and Daniel Craig types attractive? :coffee:

I would say he is swarthy as he is non light and to me any non light person is swarthy even if they have blonde hair. We can both agree that he looks Turkish though, he looks very Mediterranean and would be considered a foreigner even in France.

DraviXi99
03-14-2023, 11:55 PM
I would say he is swarthy as he is non light and to me any non light person is swarthy even if they have blonde hair. We can both agree that he looks Turkish though, he looks very Mediterranean and would be considered a foreigner even in France.

Classical Oliver109 post

Gallop
03-15-2023, 12:00 AM

Turkey has a lot of variety especially in Istanbul and many Turks could spend in Europe, probably would spend in Turkey among the softer, more versatile looking European Turks.

placebo
03-15-2023, 12:03 AM
Turkey has a lot of variety especially in Istanbul and many Turks could spend in Europe, probably would spend in Turkey among the softer, more versatile looking European Turks.

we don't have such a "european turks" thing but he fits better in eastern turkey rather than west. but can pass in western anatolia too.

Gallop
03-15-2023, 12:07 AM
we don't have such a "european turks" thing but he fits better in eastern turkey rather than west. but can pass in western anatolia too.

Forgive me, but where I found them the most was in the Galata Tower. I'm not saying they are European if it bothers you, but they could pass.

Odelia
03-15-2023, 12:08 AM
His swarthinessless is as real as a left-wing gay Stalin.
This self-hate mantra from you is getting pitiful (unless you're trolling and doing it for the lolz). But here is something to make you wet:

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/aiwAAOSwyEVinmEe/s-l500.jpg

Tauromachos
03-15-2023, 12:12 AM
Classical Oliver109 post

This dude is a troll it looks to me as if he is imitating or making fun of someone else

Marshall Theodore
03-15-2023, 12:12 AM
This self-hate mantra from you is getting pitiful
I said many times i dislike Gracile-Meds, and like so much to troll them.

(unless you're trolling and doing it for the lolz)
I was way worse when joined here with my first account, i thought you knew im a troll sometimes.

Also, i dislike phenotypes like this from Daniel Radcliffe, but at least they look undoubtely euro.

placebo
03-15-2023, 12:13 AM
Forgive me, but where I found them the most was in the Galata Tower. I'm not saying they are European if it bothers you, but they could pass.

no it doesn't bother me but just euro looking content a bit nonsense to me. because most europeans doesn't look like each other. this dude can pass all parts of turkey and not even best as most "euro" looking part like western turkey/anatolia.

and bro galata/istanbul is full of arab, afghan immigrants and non-turks now. istanbul is less "euro looking (if there such a thing)" than most parts.

Odelia
03-15-2023, 12:18 AM
I said many times i dislike Gracile-Meds, and like so much to troll them.

I was way worse when joined here with my first account, i thought you knew im a troll sometimes.

Also, i dislike phenotypes like this from Daniel Radcliffe, but at least they look undoubtely euro.
Gracile med types are the worst caucasoid types for sure and I've said this ad naseaum! But this guy is not gracile in any way. His off euro look is that taurid/anatolid vibe, rather than gracile arabid med. When someone looks off euro, it can also be armenoidization rather than arabidization.

And him being swarthy is debatable and relative. He is swarthy for a german, but generic for the mediteranean region. And he is light for fucking syrian standards!

Marshall Theodore
03-15-2023, 12:20 AM
Gracile med types are the worst caucasoid types for sure and I've said this ad naseaum! But this guy is not gracile in any way. His off euro look is that taurid/anatolid vibe, rather than gracile arabid med. When someone looks off euro, it can also be armenoidization rather than arabidization.

And him being swarthy is debatable and relative. He is swarthy for a german, but generic for the mediteranean region. And he is light for fucking syrian standards!

I think the problem here is his beard, If he shaved this shave, he is not swarthy anymore i guess lol.

DraviXi99
03-15-2023, 12:24 AM
This dude is a troll it looks to me as if he is imitating or making fun of someone else

Yes,his posts looks like he's trying to insinuate stuff about iberians,it's very subtle and not really direct,at all.

DraviXi99
03-15-2023, 12:25 AM
I think the problem here is his beard, If he shaved this shave, he is not swarthy anymore i guess lol.

Yes,same for dark and too - thick eyesbrows,they can create an off type of look.

placebo
03-15-2023, 12:26 AM
he looks ordinary (even slightly more woggy) for average turkish and probably some consider me as owd because of this.

Odelia
03-15-2023, 12:28 AM
Time for the reveal: He is a Turk actually. A very normal looking Turk! Funny how someone said he can only pass in turkey as a european turk. lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1i7wIeKrRE

Marshall Theodore
03-15-2023, 12:33 AM
Time for the reveal: He is a Turk actually. A very normal looking Turk! Funny how someone said he can only pass in turkey as a european turk. lmao

I already knew it from someone on Anthroforum World, lel.

DraviXi99
03-15-2023, 12:33 AM

Then why did you put "spaniard" in the title.

Marshall Theodore
03-15-2023, 12:34 AM
Then why did you put "spaniard" in the title.

Trolling.

DraviXi99
03-15-2023, 12:37 AM
Trolling.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=118419&stc=1

Odelia
03-15-2023, 12:38 AM
Trolling.
And revealing people's biases too. Actually, most of you were not bad. Gallop sort of slipped.

Cos I told him lol and said I will reveal it soon.

placebo
03-15-2023, 12:40 AM

You knew only 5 minutes before she reveals, not before.

Gallop
03-15-2023, 01:03 AM

It would be the same as saying that it is one of the Turks that can happen in Europe. The Andalusian in the other video, however, was very clear that he did not. And that's why I didn't feel the need to make a collage of this one, I got it right the other way around. ;) :cupgold0:

@Gallop:
probably would spend in Turkey

ye ye ye ye ye yé

vader
03-15-2023, 01:03 AM

imagine shaving a beard because you want to appear less "swarthy". LOL such a TA idea

Gallop
03-15-2023, 01:08 AM
and bro galata/istanbul is full of arab, afghan immigrants and non-turks now. istanbul is less "euro looking (if there such a thing)" than most parts.

But I am not talking about all the ones you mention, but about those who may have a pass. Bodrum seemed to me to be the exact opposite of Istanbul in that respect.

placebo
03-15-2023, 01:15 AM
But I am not talking about all the ones you mention, but about those who may have a pass. Bodrum seemed to me to be the exact opposite of Istanbul in that respect.

also bodrum is full of tourists and very hot place than many parts of turkey but i agree with u local of istanbul (i'm talking about turks not immigrants or others, even istanbul also many turks from other parts it's really mish mash place) probably seemed more familiar to u.

you can find average-looking more inner parts of turkey.

Odelia
03-15-2023, 01:39 AM
It would be the same as saying that it is one of the Turks that can happen in Europe. The Andalusian in the other video, however, was very clear that he did not. And that's why I didn't feel the need to make a collage of this one, I got it right the other way around. ;) :cupgold0:
Well, you were less biased this time, I grant you that. But you did say he looks safely European, when he can pass outside of Europe too. My point still stands that you can simultaneously look European and non-European. The world isn't just black or white.

Gallop
03-15-2023, 01:50 AM
Well, you were less biased this time, I grant you that. But you did say he looks safely European, when he can pass outside of Europe too. My point still stands that you can simultaneously look European and non-European. The world isn't just black or white.

It's the world of perception or that of Hollywood casting directors, you know how susceptible the frothy white guys in the rest of Europe are to a black beard and if you put him smoking Shisha they will see what you want them to see.