The Alchemist
05-31-2012, 06:55 PM
Anyone????

Corvus
05-31-2012, 06:56 PM
Italy is my first association

GeistFaust
05-31-2012, 06:57 PM
Atlantid/Atlanto-Mediterranid with strong to standard Alpinoid influences, and I am not any good at this guessing people's ethnicity, but I will say anywhere from France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, and Austria maybe.

The Alchemist
05-31-2012, 06:57 PM
Italy is my first association

Thank you ;)

Corvus
05-31-2012, 06:58 PM
Atlantid/Atlanto-Mediterranid with strong to standard Alpinoid influences, and I am not any good at this guessing people's ethnicity, but I will say anywhere from France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, and Austria maybe.

That`s the range of countries which are possible in my eyes too.

The Alchemist
05-31-2012, 06:59 PM

You are quiet good at guessing people imo, and above all you're humble to recognize your limits ;) You're one of the best classifyer here, with all the limits that a colonial person can have.
Btw would you see her more in northern or south italy??!

The Alchemist
05-31-2012, 07:00 PM
[/B]

That`s the range of countries who are possible in my eyes too.

What about Austria??

Aces High
05-31-2012, 07:02 PM
Italy.

Adriatic coast....;)

The Alchemist
05-31-2012, 07:02 PM
Italy.

Adriatic coast....;)

North or South???! :p

Corvus
05-31-2012, 07:03 PM
What about Austria??

Could well be the case. As mentioned she has a Alpine European look, which is hard to place in one particular country.
She could be from Switzerland too.

GeistFaust
05-31-2012, 07:03 PM
You are quiet good at guessing people imo, and above all you're humble to recognize your limits ;) You're one of the best classifyer here, with all the limits that a colonial person can have.
Btw would you see her more in northern or south italy??!

I don't believe I would be able to make that determination, and she could probably fit in both probably, although I would say the north.

Detfri told me that although certain looks are regional or can be associated with north and south that most looks are pan-Italic.

She gives looks to have a weird mix and protean look which has something French about it, something Italic, and even something Southwestern Slavic about it.

The Alchemist
05-31-2012, 07:07 PM
I don't believe I would be able to make that determination, and she could probably fit in both probably, although I would say the north.

Detfri told me that although certain looks are regional or can be associated with north and south that most looks are pan-Italic.

She gives looks to have a weird mix and protean look which has something French about it, something Italic, and even something Southwestern Slavic about it.

Why do you say "a weird mix"??
Btw i find her similar to this other girl (even if more tanned):

Would you classify her the same way??

Aces High
05-31-2012, 07:13 PM
South East.

GeistFaust
05-31-2012, 07:14 PM
Why do you say "a weird mix"??
Btw i find her similar to this other girl (even if more tanned):

Would you classify her the same way??

Yes, I would classify her in a similar way, and I say weird because it looks like a protean collection of appearances, which can occur in areas that are squeezed between "transitional" regional zones, but still have their own unique indigenous look in tact.

The Alchemist
05-31-2012, 07:15 PM
South East.

Also the second girl?? ;)

Aces High
05-31-2012, 07:19 PM
Where exactly..?

I know a girl from Trani who looks just like N° 1.

The Alchemist
05-31-2012, 07:20 PM
Where exactly..?

You must be a devil, they're both from Puglia and you guessed it :eek: I'm starting to be scared by you.

Corvus
05-31-2012, 07:22 PM
You must be a devil, they're both from Puglia and you guessed it :eek: I'm starting to be scared by you.

He cheated :D

The Alchemist
05-31-2012, 07:23 PM
Yes, I would classify her in a similar way, and I say weird because it looks like a protean collection of appearances, which can occur in areas that are squeezed between "transitional" regional zones, but still have their own unique indigenous look in tact.

I agree with you, both have a med pigmentation but definitely their look is not that strongly "southern", like most Maltesi or Calabresi, they have somewhat mitteleuropean, imo. So, in my humble opinion they could fit in both South Europe, western and central.

Anthropologique
05-31-2012, 07:24 PM
Alpine-Atlantid.

Aces High
05-31-2012, 07:25 PM

ZTzA_xesrL8

Sultan Suleiman
05-31-2012, 07:28 PM
I can see her in Bosnia.

The Alchemist
05-31-2012, 07:28 PM
^ huhuhuhu legendary scene. I feel like RoyBatty was among us :D:D

The Alchemist
05-31-2012, 07:30 PM
I can see her in Bosnia.

Reminds me of a bosnian model called "Aida...", she's light eyed and very dark haired.

Sultan Suleiman
05-31-2012, 07:31 PM
Where exactly..?

Anglo you have a weird choice of acquaintances and friends :confused:

The Alchemist
05-31-2012, 07:40 PM
Anglo you have a weird choice of acquaintances and friends :confused:

I am his best friend :mad: