PDA

View Full Version : Can someone figure out my subrace for me?

Eachna Fianna
11-08-2012, 07:07 AM
Can someone figure out my subrace for me? If you need pictures, I was a model and have plenty of photos - facial, nude, etc. I'm English, Irish, Welsh, Czech, Greek, German (non-Jewish) and French. The portions are as follows... Irish (1/4), Czech (1/8), Greek (1/8) Welsh (1/4) German/non-jew (1/8), French (1/8). My last name is Welsh. I have hazel eyes more on the golden light brown side and my hair, when not dyed, is about the same color. I'm 5'7'' and 154lbs, but not fat at all (again, I was a model and an exotic dancer so I have a lot of muscle - which weighs more than fat - and athletic ability). My frame is small and thin. I wear about a size 5-7 in women's (American). The last name, specifically, is Davis which, as far as I know is Welsh for "beloved." There is rumor and speculation that we are part of the Davis' that were on either Mayflower I or Mayflower II. The other last names are Lojka (Czech), Bridges (English), Kelleher (Irish), Tift-Gumm (German), and the French and Greek last names I don't remember off the top of my head. I was an anthro major and my head measures in the caucazoid frame. I have very white skin but don't sunburn, just tan.