PDA

View Full Version : Miss Greece 2012- Miss Universe typical Greek girl?

Madonna
12-05-2012, 08:50 AM
Vasiliki Tsirogianni

classify her phenotype and where can she pass?

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/8354/vasilikitsirogiannimiss.jpg
http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/2844/59667371448119612971188.jpg
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/1333/vasilikitsirogiannigree.jpg
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/175/magio1.jpg
http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/1089/vasilikitsirogianni04.jpg

Jerreiche
12-05-2012, 08:54 AM
mmm... not bad, though somehow prefer the 2010 one. This one has a Polish vibe somehow. Second pic specially

Madonna
12-05-2012, 09:00 AM
nothing Polish more into Spain or Italy ;)

Jerreiche
12-05-2012, 09:20 AM
nothing Polish more into Spain or Italy ;)

why, because she is a brunette ?:picard1:

She does not look particularly Spanish or Italian (at least Neapolitan anyway, which is the place I used to live). I said she has a polish vibe not that she looks typical polish.There is something in the jaw area and eyes that reminds me of polish girls.

I spent some time in Lublin , and currently live in England , so I know what I'm talking 'bout

Madonna
12-05-2012, 09:22 AM

She does not look particularly Spanish or Italian (at least Neapolitan anyway, which is the place I used to live). I said she has a polish vibe not that she looks typical polish.There is something in the jaw area and eyes that reminds me of polish girls.

I spent some time in Lublin , and currently live in England , so I know what I'm talking 'bout

maybe you have problems with your eyes :) she doesnt look typical Polish :)
she would be very atypical :)

she would fits Spain prefectly :)

Jerreiche
12-05-2012, 09:26 AM
maybe you have problems with your eyes :) she doesnt look typical Polish :)
she would be very atypical :)

she would fits Spain prefectly :)

Maybe you have problems with your English. I never said she looks typical Polish. Of course she would fit in Spain, and pretty much anywhere in Europe aside from Scandinavia.

Madonna
12-05-2012, 09:29 AM
Maybe you have problems with your English. I never said she looks typical Polish. Of course she would fit in Spain, and pretty much anywhere in Europe aside from Scandinavia.

nothing wrong with my English ;)
she is typical for Spain not for Poland ;) look more Spanish that your Spanish one !!! you need to live with it

oo btw why cant she pass in Scandinavia

have you seen Miss Norway or Sweden or Finland? I forgot problems with eyes :D:rolleyes:

Rastko
12-05-2012, 09:34 AM
She can pass in Southeastern Europe,Italy and Turkey

Jerreiche
12-05-2012, 09:34 AM
nothing wrong with my English ;)
she is typical for Spain not for Poland ;) look more Spanish that your Spanish one !!! you need to live with it

oo btw why cant she pass in Scandinavia

have you seen Miss Norway or Sweden or Finland? I forgot problems with eyes :D:rolleyes:

So I assume you have lived and traveled extensively through Spain to know that:D

And about the Norway miss, well... the pun is on them for choosing a foreigner to represent them

And about your English, well you do have problems with it. For once you don't know (as most Poles) what articles are for

Madonna
12-05-2012, 09:36 AM
So I assume you have lived and traveled extensively through Spain to know that:D

And about the Norway miss, well... the pun is on them for choosing a foreigner to represent them

And about your English, well you do have problems with it. For once you don't know (as most Poles) what articles are for

well I dont have problems with English its you have it ;)

well Ive been in Spain and I even have Spanish friend and he said Miss Spain look mixed like typical Brazilian bi racial girl ;)

Jerreiche
12-05-2012, 09:41 AM
well I don't have problems with English it's you who have them ;)

well I've been to Spain and I even have a Spanish friend who said Miss Spain looks mixed, like a typical Brazilian,bi-racial girl ;)

fixed.

Also if that girl looks bi-racial I'd like to know what is the other race in the "bi" :picard2:

Madonna
12-05-2012, 09:45 AM
fixed.

Also if that girl looks bi-racial I'd like to know what is the other race in the "bi" :picard2:

ask yourself pls if she looks typical Brazilian what could it be ;)

look on Miss Czech she can pass as fully Polish girl with typical Polish nose as you said before ;)

Greek girl look fully european compare to your Spanish one in my opinion.

But its my opinion !!!

Corvus
12-05-2012, 09:46 AM

look on Miss Czech she can pass as fully Polish girl with typical Polish nose as you said before ;)

But its my opinion !!!

And on the other Miss Slovakia can easily pass as Spanish :)

Jerreiche
12-05-2012, 09:53 AM

But its my opinion !!!

who said anything about a typical polish nose :picard1: can you read at all? I said she has "something in the jaw and eyes area" "specially in picture 2" that reminds me of Polish girls I know.

I never said "She looks typical polish" or "she has a typical polish nose" (actually I said nothing about a nose). Miss Spain does not look like a girl you see in the streets everyday, firstly because she is a super model, secondly because she has quite a lot of body jobs. But her face is not unusual for Spain. Specially in the South-West.

You understand what you want to understand because you want to make some weird points here. Miss Greece could pass in Spain? yes. But her face is not particularly Spanish either. I do not get the "Spanish" vibe. Not even the Italian one has a Spanish vibe (but she could also pass in Spain).

Where have you been in Spain exactly? and for how long?

Madonna
12-05-2012, 10:03 AM
Toledo, Madrid, Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca :) but its Germans place really, Sevilla and Granada
how about Miss Slovakia can she pass as Spanish girl?

and if she is a super model in Spain I understand now why whole Western Industry is seeking so deep in East to get high fashion models.
This girl can be model in Brazil but not in Europe to be honest.

and Greece girl is to Southern to be Polish she is beautiful girl but not look polish beside if she has CM, is it just Polish thing to be honest?

Jerreiche
12-05-2012, 10:12 AM
Toledo, Madrid, Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca :) but its Germans place really, Sevilla and Granada
how about Miss Slovakia can she pass as Spanish girl?

and if she is a super model in Spain I understand now why whole Western Industry is seeking so deep in East to get high fashion models.
This girl can be model in Brazil but not in Europe to be honest.

and Greece girl is to Southern to be Polish she is beautiful girl but not look polish beside if she has CM, is it just Polish thing to be honest?

East or West , all those girls are fake. Nobody takes them seriously except silly women. The standard of beauty everywhere is pretty much the same. Even back supermodels are chosen following the same standards (canon)

Toledo, Madrid, Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca :) but its Germans place really, Sevilla and Granad

This sentence makes no grammatical sense. Would appreciate that you tried to explain what you mean

Madonna
12-05-2012, 10:14 AM
I cant improve myself try to figure out what I wanted to write ;)

Granada :D

it becomes more darker when you are going more to South :) just my impression :D

Su
12-05-2012, 10:20 AM

well Ive been in Spain and I even have Spanish friend and he said Miss Spain look mixed like typical Brazilian bi racial girl ;)

Now I am curious, do you mind posting the picture of miss Spain please?

Mans not hot
12-05-2012, 10:43 AM

Her vibe and facial features scream South Euro, have nothing to do with pigmetation. There are brunette Poles, but they generally look different from her. This is typical brunette Pole (http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=polish%20actress&psj=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bpcl=39468505&biw=1024&bih=465&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=tDK_UOz0EYrb4QTcx4DABw#um=1&hl=en&tbo=d&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=Kasia+Skowronska&oq=Kasia+Skowronska&gs_l=img.3...9615.9615.2.9728.1.1.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0 ...0.0...1c.2.KyAasAST74g&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=4632b2896a6d0bc7&bpcl=39468505&biw=1024&bih=465).

Madonna
12-05-2012, 10:44 AM
Skowronska !!! nice one :D

Madonna
12-05-2012, 10:45 AM
Now I am curious, do you mind posting the picture of miss Spain please?

she is already here look http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64319 :)

Queen B
12-05-2012, 11:03 AM
She looks typical Greek, yes, but she is not the best we could sent. We have far more better looking girls.

Madonna
12-05-2012, 12:39 PM
She looks typical Greek, yes, but she is not the best we could sent. We have far more better looking girls.

I do agree she looks Greek to me too

but she is better than Miss Spain to me :)

Sikeliot
12-05-2012, 12:56 PM
She could pass in Spain, but she wouldn't be the most typical Spanish face.
In Italy she can fit in the center and south but something about her looks a little but too Slavic/Balkanic to be able to fit perfectly.

El Gre
12-11-2012, 04:01 AM

I agree , i was not impressed with her at all.

but she is better than Miss Spain to me

You cant be serious?

derLowe
12-11-2012, 04:24 AM

Yes, I also thought that the jaw area was a bit different.

Madonna
12-11-2012, 04:26 AM
I agree , i was not impressed with her at all.

You cant be serious?

have you seen Miss Spain?

Libertas
12-11-2012, 07:17 AM
Looks neither Iberian or Polish.

Very SE European

memobekes
12-15-2012, 08:25 PM
East-Mediterranean with Alpinoid influence. She could fit in Turkey, Bulgaria, Romania and southern Italy.

jerney
12-15-2012, 08:30 PM
I see better looking Greek girls in the metro every day.

safinator
12-15-2012, 11:47 PM
Looks Balkan Slavic.

Absinthe
12-20-2012, 10:33 AM
She isn't particularly beautiful, I must agree. I see prettier girls out there.

Toretto
12-20-2012, 11:22 AM
for me she is beautiful :D

Absinthe
12-20-2012, 07:47 PM
for me she is beautiful :D
I think she looks more Italian than Greek, by the way... :)

Toretto
12-20-2012, 07:52 PM
I think she looks more Italian than Greek, by the way... :)

i don't know :D south italian are more brown-orange :D :D :D

Sikeliot
12-20-2012, 08:14 PM
to me she looks more Balkan Slavic than either Italian or Greek.

King Claus
12-20-2012, 08:21 PM
alpinized atlanto east med

archangel
12-20-2012, 08:27 PM
med,alpinoid very beautiful

Su
12-21-2012, 02:14 AM
I dont know whats wrong with some of you but she's pretty. But I admit she looks rather bslkan
slav than Greek.

Slycooper
12-21-2012, 02:19 AM
Looks Greek

alb0zfinest
12-21-2012, 02:31 AM
Sorry to all the other contestant, but damn none compared to Ms.Russia and Ms.Croatia.

Ianus
11-01-2013, 10:46 AM
Alpinomed+CM

Busra-TURK
11-03-2013, 07:45 AM
she also looks like a latin girl... i don't know. still beautiful though, nothing to deny. but i don't think she is a typical greek girl...

epirot
11-05-2013, 01:50 PM

the guy is right.

Slavs left a lot of blood in Greece.... Greeks are prone to more Slav looking faces than Spain/Italy....

take a look : http://www.kallisteia.gr/

this comes from south Greece where most of old slavs could not escape during the process of vlaho-greki-fication of Greece post 900 AD.

Trun
11-05-2013, 01:58 PM
Everybody, stop calling almost every Greek "Slavic-looking" if they don't look like a sand nigga. It's really getting annoying.

cally
11-05-2013, 02:09 PM
Balkan borreby/Med

Hellenas
11-05-2013, 06:59 PM
Typical Hellenic Aegean Mediterranean. She is not Slavic and there is not genetic connection between Greeks and any Baltic population=Greeks non-Slavs.