PDA

View Full Version : Russian News Report: France To Be Muslim In 25 Years

Anglojew
03-15-2013, 05:26 AM
Russian news report on the rapid Islamisation of France. They predict that within a generation France will cease to be "European".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqUrYb4hpTo

English subtitles can be seen here;

http://tundratabloids.com/2013/03/russian-tv-reports-on-the-islamization-of-france-in-23-years-it-might-be-all-over.html

Methmatician
03-15-2013, 05:40 AM
I'm usually skeptical of Putin-run media.

randomguy1235
03-15-2013, 05:45 AM
Obvious sensationalization on the part of the Russian news outlet (And yourself). Within a generation? Are you kidding me? How is a 5% minority group going to become the majority when there are over 70 million ethnic, non-muslim French in France? That's literally impossible. Also, I take anything that comes from the Russia media with a grain of salt. It's quite well known how incredibly racist, prejudiced, and xenophobic Russia is (Especially considering their foreign policy).

StonyArabia
03-15-2013, 05:57 AM
Obvious sensationalization on the part of the Russian news outlet (And yourself). Within a generation? Are you kidding me? How is a 5% minority group going to become the majority when there are over 70 million ethnic, non-muslim French in France? That's literally impossible. Also, I take anything that comes from the Russia media with a grain of salt. It's quite well known how incredibly racist, prejudiced, and xenophobic Russia is (Especially considering their foreign policy).

Hands on. Btw it's funny because Russia does recognize Islam as one of it's main religions, the other being Orthodox Christianity and Buddhism. Since the majority of Tatarstan, Bashkoristan, and the Northern Kavkaz are Muslim.

Zashchishchayushchiy
03-15-2013, 12:44 PM
Also, I take anything that comes from the Russia media with a grain of salt. It's quite well known how incredibly racist, prejudiced, and xenophobic Russia is (Especially considering their foreign policy).

Wow, what a horror!

randomguy1235
03-15-2013, 12:47 PM
Wow, what a horror!

I'm sure you (like many Russians) don't care, but when your country is infamous for being one of the most racist and dangerous countries for non-Slavic Russians, tourists and businesses/organizations avoid it like the plague

Äike
03-15-2013, 12:53 PM
Russian media, lol...

sevruk
03-15-2013, 01:35 PM
Russian media, lol...

Estonian media, megalol

Baluarte
03-15-2013, 01:39 PM
Documentary lacks a lot of finesse.
They equate France = Paris+Marseille

Won't happen though. The French Republic will not be able to keep functioning like it has for (at most) more than a decade. Civil crisis will severely change the demographic trend.
I only fear the Balkanization and the ulterior creation of Muslim proto-countries in formerly French areas.

It's funny how people can be deluded though...they pity the current state of France but they worship 1789 and the Revolution.. >.> Get a grip please.

Zashchishchayushchiy
03-15-2013, 01:49 PM
I'm sure you (like many Russians) don't care, but when your country is infamous for being one of the most racist and dangerous countries for non-Slavic Russians, tourists and businesses/organizations avoid it like the plague

Obviously, we all die

mr. logan
03-15-2013, 01:53 PM
In 2 generations muslims in Europe will reach a peak and start to fall, they are in a primary fanatical push, trying not to look the weak they are. If heavy conflict is unleashed in Middle East, Europe would only need some bomb hits inside to start mass deportation (citizenship can be suspended). Would any European turn to islam nonsense, besides some hot cock who wants intercourse with some muslim? As far as i can see, Europeans tend to view islam like a weird thing full of crazy hateful people.

Dunav
03-15-2013, 02:28 PM
Russian News Report: France To Be Muslim In 25 Years

http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/12418922/640/12418922.jpg (http://picturepush.com/public/12418922)

Lobotomist
03-15-2013, 02:29 PM

I don't know what numbers you're looking at, but Muslim percentage in France is around 13%.
(conservative estimates, actual numbers might be higher)

Äike
03-15-2013, 02:31 PM
Estonian media, megalol

Estonia: among the top 5 countries in the world in press freedom. That's something that you don't have in your Asian dictatorship.

Zashchishchayushchiy
03-15-2013, 04:21 PM
Estonia: among the top 5 countries in the world in press freedom. That's something that you don't have in your Asian dictatorship.

http://blogdoveio.soubh.com.br/wp-content/uploads/Okay2.jpg
But we hope that the light of freedom, democracy and civilization, which radiates our great Northern neighbor Estonia, will someday illuminate and transform our damn asian land. :bowlol:

sevruk
03-15-2013, 06:04 PM
Estonia: among the top 5 countries in the world in press freedom..
Are you sure that this is choice was free?

Anglojew
03-16-2013, 07:28 AM
I don't know what numbers you're looking at, but Muslim percentage in France is around 13%.
(conservative estimates, actual numbers might be higher)

Also, the native french birthrate is declining about Muslim growing. Also there's about 400,000 new Muslim immigrants a year (8 million alone in 20 years). All they need is 40% and they'll seek to impose sharia and civil war just like Lebanon. Europe is suicidal. The French are nuts.

Libertas
03-16-2013, 08:29 AM
Also, the native french birthrate is declining about Muslim growing. Also there's about 400,000 new Muslim immigrants a year (8 million alone in 20 years). All they need is 40% and they'll seek to impose sharia and civil war just like Lebanon. Europe is suicidal. The French are nuts.

What is even worse is that French president Hollande wants arms to be sold to Syrian rebels aka Islamists.

A turkey voting for Christmas scenario.

Anglojew
03-16-2013, 09:12 AM
What is even worse is that French president Hollande wants arms to be sold to Syrian rebels aka Islamists.

A turkey voting for Christmas scenario.

So does Obumbler.