Amun
05-13-2013, 02:26 PM
Dark Pontid

Mahmoud
05-13-2013, 02:35 PM
lol he really looks like him.

mr. logan
05-13-2013, 02:41 PM
Not totally negroid. Surely has the r1b genetics that appear in that zone.

Methusalem
05-13-2013, 02:48 PM

LOL they don't appear in Eastafrica. In fact in this zone e1b1b1 is the most frequent one. :picard2::picard1:

http://www.dnaarab.com/imgcache/2/1034alsh3er.png

Artek
05-13-2013, 02:51 PM
Somalis were formed by more-or-less Caucasoid men and local women

Mahmoud
05-13-2013, 02:54 PM

Somalians are around 40% caucasoid as far as i know.

Methusalem
05-13-2013, 02:58 PM

Somalians are around 40% caucasoid as far as i know.

Wrong.

Artek
05-13-2013, 02:59 PM
Wrong.
So what is right?

Amun
05-13-2013, 03:01 PM
@-

Methusalem
05-13-2013, 03:11 PM
So what is right?

Ancient phenotypic and genetic continuum between the Horn of Africa, Northeastafrica and the Arabian peninsula.

Artek
05-13-2013, 03:15 PM
Ancient phenotypic and genetic continuum between the Horn of Africa, Northeastafrica and the Arabian peninsula.
Could be.

Mahmoud
05-13-2013, 03:17 PM

it does mean they have caucasoid genes to some extent right?

Methusalem
05-13-2013, 03:18 PM
@ZnZn
Is it possible that Horners could have a Berber blood in them? They seem as Gracil as NA Berbers

Doubt that. I think it is more a shared common ancestry. See Afroasiatic language family. You can see this ancient connection in common sagas like for example the bouda creature.

Buda (or bouda), in Ethiopian folk religion, is the power of the evil eye and the ability to change into a hyena. Buda is generally believed to be a power held and wielded by those in a different social group, for example among the Beta Israel or metalworkers. The belief is also present in Sudan, Tanzania, and among the Berber people in Morocco.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buda_(folklore)

Were-hyena is a nonce-term coined in analogy to werewolf for therianthropy involving hyenas in the folklore of East Africa and the Near East. Unlike werewolves and other therianthropes, which are usually portrayed as being originally human, some werehyena lore tells of how they can also be hyenas disguised as humans.

In Ethiopia, it is traditionally believed that every blacksmith, whose trade is hereditary, is really a wizard or witch with the power to change into a hyena. These blacksmith werehyenas are believed to rob graves at midnight and are referred to as bouda (also spelled buda).They are viewed with suspicion by most countrymen. Belief in the bouda is also present in Sudan, Tanzania and Morocco where some among the Berber people regard the bouda as a man or woman who nightly turns into a hyena and resumes human shape at dawn. Many Ethiopian Christians characterize Ethiopian Jews as being bouda, accusing them of unearthing Christian corpses and consuming them; the commonality of blacksmithing as a traditional profession for Jewish men in Ethiopia may be a reason for the connection between the two beliefs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werehyena

Methusalem
05-13-2013, 03:23 PM
it does mean they have caucasoid genes to some extent right?

What are 'caucasoid' genes? 'Caucasoid' is an outdated term used by pseudo-anthropologists to describe phenotypical features. But in terms of genetics, Negroid, Caucasoid and Mongolid does not exist. Eastern Euros/Finns for example have admixture which is associated with Centralasians but still look 'caucasoid'.

safinator
05-13-2013, 03:26 PM
Pigmented Hugh Jackman type :P

Methusalem
05-13-2013, 03:28 PM
Pigmented Hugh Jackman type :P

Now serious classification. Subtype?:eek:

Deimos
05-13-2013, 03:41 PM
Looks rather Caucasoid influenced.

Pred. Arabid with Aethiopid influence, I'd say.
Face looks moderately broad and additional influences are possible.

aherne
05-13-2013, 04:25 PM
Looks totally Caucasoid. Also an extremely good looking man. Like in Aryan race, Cushitic features are very harmonious in both females and males. Too bad they have mixed with negroes (Bantu slaves) so much... Two thousand years ago, before Bantu admixture, they looked like this guy (pure Caucasoids with black skin).

Methusalem
05-13-2013, 04:36 PM
Looks totally Caucasoid. Also an extremely good looking man. Like in Aryan race, Cushitic features are very harmonious in both females and males. Too bad they have mixed with negroes (Bantu slaves) so much... Two thousand years ago, before Bantu admixture, they looked like this guy (pure Caucasoids with black skin).

Lol there was so much wrong in this post. lol But I agree he is very goodlooking but there are still plenty Somalis with similiar features.:tongue

Smeagol
05-13-2013, 07:46 PM
East Med/Arabid/Aethiopid. Completely Caucasoid.

Methusalem
05-13-2013, 07:51 PM
East Med/Arabid/Aethiopid. Completely Caucasoid.

I think that he is pretty dark. But yes he looks fully caucasoid- featurewise.

Minde
05-13-2013, 08:07 PM
wolf

King Claus
05-13-2013, 08:08 PM
They dont really alike and the white person has a much bigger forehead ( larger b rain capacity)

Methusalem
05-13-2013, 08:14 PM
They dont really alike and the white person has a much bigger forehead ( larger b rain capacity)

They look like twins. And bigger forehead doesn't equal bigger brain, since skull lenght, skull depth and skull broadness are also very necessary to generate the brain volume but this is to highbrow for you. I know.;)

King Claus
05-13-2013, 08:16 PM
They look like twins. And bigger forehead doesn't equal bigger brain, since skull lenght, skull depth and skull broadness are also very necessary to generate the brain volume but this is to highbrow for you. I know.;)

even my ass knows that, but it's a shame though that you cant even see that the white mans skull is also broader than his.

Kastrioti1443
05-13-2013, 08:17 PM
hahahahaaaaaaaa

ChocolateFace
05-13-2013, 08:21 PM
depigmented cascoid

Methusalem
05-13-2013, 08:22 PM
even my ass knows that, but it's a shame though that you cant even see that the white mans skull is also broader than his.

But do you know his skull lenght or the the skull depth? Maybe the Somali guy is doliocephalic? Also you can't estimate to 100% the skull volume based on only two photos since both guys have a quite similiar headshape and facial features. There might be some minor differences but these would be around 1 to 5%. All in all they have nearly the same morphollogy and skullshape based on these pictures. But I know that you are mad and only here to troll this thread.;)

King Claus
05-13-2013, 08:23 PM
But do you know his skull lenght or the the skull depth? Maybe the Somali guy is doliocephalic? Also you can't estimate to 100% the skull volume based on only two photos since both guys have a quite similiar headshape and facial features. There might be some minor differences but these would be around 1 to 5%. All in all they have nearly the same morphollogy and skullshape based on these pictures. But I know that you are mad and only here to troll this thread.;)

I meassure that with my superior spatial intelligence

Methusalem
05-13-2013, 08:25 PM
I meassure that with my superior spatial intelligence

http://www.troll.me/images/stifler-thumbs-up/well-done.jpg

Lemon Kush
05-13-2013, 08:52 PM
Yes I'd agree good blend of progressive features on this man.

ABest
05-13-2013, 09:10 PM

I thought they appeared somewhere in central Africa?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ec/Haplogroup_R1b_%28Y-DNA%29.PNG

1stLightHorse
05-24-2013, 12:15 AM

I don't see how this could be possible, seeing how predominant E1b hg is among Horner men and these clades are native to north-east africa.
If there was inter-mixing, it would probably be with Caucasoid women and african men. But my theory was always that these african men were some of the first into Arabian peninsula, and they actually carried Semitic/Cushitic languages. Since these language families are both afro-asiatic. It's a possibility i think.

When J1c3d men came down from caucasus mountains, they must've inherited the language, and took the peninsula, leaving a few traces left of the natives. Similar to the story in Europe, where predominantly existed paleo Haplogroup I, then later R1b/R1a people came and conquered and took it, but still there is a presence of Hg I in europeans.

Methusalem
01-19-2014, 10:15 AM
Bump

gıulıoımpa
06-05-2018, 11:13 AM
i bet he is 45 to 50 percent caucasoid. maybe even more

Proto-Shaman
06-05-2018, 05:26 PM

Were these Caucasoids E1b1b or J1? Where they also Indo-Europeans?

Wrong
06-05-2018, 05:29 PM
OP is not Somali, but Afar.

Odin
06-06-2018, 04:55 AM
Danakil.