Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 86
    Given: 145

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    Blatant liar

Indus med is 31%, of which 32.6 is onge related . ~10% AASI according to your own standard of qpadm . Lmao, where's your evidence bangooli boy

The BMAC source itself has some AASI lmao so his total AASI is definitely higher and more than 10% like I mentioned before no amount of your incessant pisshtun crying will change that. I literally mentioned that 10-20% is probably the range snd that 14-15 % is the average. This guy probably has 13-14% total AASI anyways so I was right to begin with.

Anyways, here's an Afghan Pashtun with 20% AASI so lol I do have evidence.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EqT8Mck.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	66.8 KB 
ID:	129549

Gonur BA 2 has 24-25% AASI. Onge is ofc AASI. Add em up and you get 20 which is VERY SIGNIFICANT

I've seen way more of these profiles I just don't care enough to save them LMAO so keep crying over Afghan Pashtuns having like 15% AASI/SAHG on average and being South Asian. Just because Hazaras or whatever are Central Asian doesn't make Pashtuns the same. All that whining and bitching about me or other South Asian groups isn't gonna do much lmao
    Last edited by Ketchup; 05-01-2024 at 07:44 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:07 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,340
    Given: 1,217

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    The BMAC source itself has some AASI lmao so his total AASI is definitely higher and more than 10% like I mentioned before no amount of your incessant pisshtun crying will change that. I literally mentioned that 10-20% is probably the range snd that 14-15 % is the average. This guy probably has 13-14% total AASI anyways so I was right to begin with.

Gonur BA 2 has 24-25% AASI. Onge is ofc AASI. Add em up and you get 20 which is VERY SIGNIFICANT

I've seen way more of these profiles I just don't care enough to save them LMAO so keep crying over Afghan Pashtuns having like 15% AASI/SAHG on average and being South Asian. Just because Hazaras or whatever are Central Asian doesn't make Pashtuns the same. All that whining and bitching about me or other South Asian groups isn't gonna do much lmao
    Hahahaha nice try fish lover bangooli

The guy is pashtun Tajik from Kabul with partial Kashmiri ancestry, if you read further he mentions this . I've seen this already.

The user doesn't mention that BMAC AASI nice try bangooli boy lmaooooooooo

Just deal with it bro, you are desi australoids, no matter how much you whine and point at these things it doesn't change the fact bro,

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Youve seen so many profiles....and I'm meant to take your word when it's quite clear you are very dishonest. You just posted a pashtun/Tajik profile who isn't even representative of most Afghan pashtuns, as the individual even stated he had Kashmiri ancestry through his grandmother. BUT, looking at the Reddit thread you would have noticed he wasnt even fully pashtun, so again, very dishonest bangooli boy lmao

In any case the BMAC sample has AASI? You sure? Lol post your proof. Just a side note, the BMAC used for the profile I posted was Sappali tepe not Gonur.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

What you also failed is that there is no BMAC source in that run, how have you not understood that? That run is completely poor as there is no BMAC source population so a huge chunk gets attributed to Gonur.

Before you claim Gonur is BMAC, first of all, the run doesn't include indus_med AASI which is what the majority of these qpadm runs have, but also , BMAC source without any AASI as you claim, in which it has 25% AASI? Really? How's that even possible when Indus med has 32%?

I'm smelling something very dodgy in your responses.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:15 AM
    Ethnicity
    Bangla
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Youve seen so many profiles....and I'm meant to take your word when it's quite clear you are very dishonest. You just posted a pashtun/Tajik profile who isn't even representative of most Afghan pashtuns, as the individual even stated he had Kashmiri ancestry through his grandmother. BUT, looking at the Reddit thread you would have noticed he wasnt even fully pashtun, so again, very dishonest bangooli boy lmao

In any case the BMAC sample has AASI? You sure? Lol post your proof. Just a side note, the BMAC used for the profile I posted was Sappali tepe not Gonur.
    LMAO if he's part Tajik that means his Pashtun side would have even higher AASI ancestry because Tajiks have noticably lower AASI than Pashtuns so yeah he's representative all right. This only means that his Tajik mom or Tajik dad is lowering his actual AASI because Tajiks have lower AASI than Pashtuns. This fits perfectly into the range too. If a half Tajik is scoring 19-20% AASI that means Pashtuns will score that normally as well cuz they have more than Tajiks lmao

Oh and I don't care enough for bacha bazi pashtun boys enough to keep track of all of them and save them lmao I just know their average AASI is 15% on qpAdm because the server I was in was filled with Afghan Pashtun results being spammed on it. No amount of coping about other South Asian ethnicities will change the fact that Afghan Pashtuns have a significant amount of AASI (15% average on qpAdm) lmao Hazaras are Central Asian you are NOT lmao

Also, fish is better than the Taliban and Bacha bazi LMAO

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Whoops caught out lying again

Maximum 18% , which makes that guy around 14% AASI including the onge. So much for 20% loolllll

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

LMAO if he's part Tajik that means his Pashtun side would have even higher AASI ancestry because Tajiks have noticably lower AASI than Pashtuns so yeah he's representative all right. This only means that his Tajik mom or Tajik dad is lowering his actual AASI because Tajiks have lower AASI than Pashtuns. This fits perfectly into the range too. If a half Tajik is scoring 19-20% AASI that means Pashtuns will score that normally as well cuz they have more than Tajiks lmao

Oh and I don't care enough for bacha bazi pashtun boys enough to keep track of all of them and save them lmao I just know their average AASI is 15% on qpAdm because the server I was in was filled with Afghan Pashtun results being spammed on it. No amount of coping about other South Asian ethnicities will change the fact that Afghan Pashtuns have a significant amount of AASI (15% average on qpAdm) lmao Hazaras are Central Asian you are NOT lmao

Taliban are g's bro, more masculine then your bangooli colonised arsehole would ever be . Don't even make that comparison as bacha bazi is a northern Afghanistan thing which was done by corrupt warlords especially uzbek dostum.

I initially thought you were somewhat knowledgeable, but you have exposed yourself as nothing but a facade. Stop conflating tajikistani Tajiks who are heavily mixed with uzbeks with Afghan tajiks. Afghan tajiks like panjshiris , Kabul tajiks, Parwan and Kapisa etc score very similar to Afghan pashtuns on G25 etc. There are Afghan tajiks who are MORE AASI shifted than Afghan pashtuns, it is not set in stone you imbecile. You also failed to acknowledge he was part Kashmiri from istalif( northern kabuki areas mostly Tajik), so his elevated AASI came from his Tajik side .

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bangla
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Whoops caught out lying again

Maximum 18% , which makes that guy around 14% AASI including the onge. So much for 20% loolllll
    Gonur BA 2 definitely has 24-25% Onge related LMAO what is this desperate cope using random irrelevant groups they literally need Anatolia NF and West Siberian HG not PPN. This is a shitty and useless run hahahaha jesus this is so pathetic, looks like all that bacha bazi turned your brain into mush

Name:	gonur ba 2.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	12.5 KB 
ID:	129550

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You have shown you are dishonest and quite frankly spewing nonsense without fact checking. I'm done with your bangooli ass as I've shown that being insincere will get your exposed quicky . Nice try buddy now move

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bangla
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Taliban are g's bro, more masculine then your bangooli colonised arsehole would ever be . Don't even make that comparison as bacha bazi is a northern Afghanistan thing which was done by corrupt warlords especially uzbek dostum.

I initially thought you were somewhat knowledgeable, but you have exposed yourself as nothing but a facade. Stop conflating tajikistani Tajiks who are heavily mixed with uzbeks with Afghan tajiks. Afghan tajiks like panjshiris , Kabul tajiks, Parwan and Kapisa etc score very similar to Afghan pashtuns on G25 etc. There are Afghan tajiks who are MORE AASI shifted than Afghan pashtuns, it is not set in stone you imbecile. You also failed to acknowledge he was part Kashmiri from istalif( northern kabuki areas mostly Tajik), so his elevated AASI came from his Tajik side .
    Colonized LMAO this is hilarious considering Afghanistan for the last 50 years has been a testing ground for American and Russian weaponry HAHAHA is this a joke? The Americans spent 22 years chilling and blowing you up using drones, like it's absolutely INSANE for you to bring this up.
    I seem to recall Afghans latching on to American planes flying away and then dropping from the skies haha very masculine indeed bro I am SO jealous of that "masculinity"

you bacha bazi boys are deluded and should stay in your caves with your goats and far away from intellectual discussions, you're not capable enough LOL

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information