"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    French & German
    Ancestry
    Aquitŕnia (Maternal), Vörpommern (Paternal)
    Country
    Quebec
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Nordomediterranid + Minor Dinaroid (Agrippa)
    Politics
    Neo-Feudalist; Neu-Ordenstaat / Aristocratist
    Religion
    Esoteric Traditionalism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default U.S.-China Military Tensions Grow

Global Research, January 20, 2010
    Rick Rozoff

Even though the U.S. military budget is almost ten times that of China's (with a population more than four times as large) and Washington plans a record $708 billion defense budget for next year compared to Russia spending less than $40 billion last year for the same, China and Russia are portrayed as threats to the U.S. and its allies.

China has no troops outside its borders; Russia has a small handful in its former territories in Abkhazia, Armenia, South Ossetia and Transdniester. The U.S. has hundreds of thousands of troops stationed in six continents.

While Gates was in charge of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq and responsible for almost half of international military spending he was offended that the world's most populous nation might desire to "deny others countries the ability to threaten it."

On December 23 of last year Raytheon Company announced that it had received a $1.1 billion contract with Taiwan for the purchase of 200 Patriot anti-ballistic missiles. In early January the U.S. Defense Department cleared the transaction "despite opposition from rival China, where a military official proposed sanctioning U.S. firms that sell arms to the island." [1]

Read More Here
    "Free, do you call yourself? Then I would hear your ruling thought, and not merely that you have escaped from a yoke. Are you one of those who had the right to escape from a yoke? Many a one has cast away his last worth when he has cast away his servitude. Free from what? What does that matter to Zarathustra! But your fiery eyes should tell me: free for what?" - Thus Spoke Zarathustra

Last Online
    02-06-2010 @ 05:18 PM
    Country
    Netherlands
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Hmm these 2 countries always have been the biggest enemies of the USA, but I've never seen them as a big threat, didn't the Netherlands had a pact with Russia? Maybe the USA has problems with Russia and China, but hey I don't mind those 2 superpowers... I rather have Russia and China on my side then USA... When China and Russia hit USA... jesus christ I think it will be over with the USA... no matter how much they have to spend.

When you have a lot to spend you depend more on your equipment then the soldiers in China and Russia. They are more trained with 'normal' weapons then the US soldiers, so in a war between these countries I think that this would be a victory for Russia and China.

Thread Information