Politics
    Communalist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,852
    Given: 445

1 Not allowed!

Default The Genesis of Mechtoids and their representation in North Africa

Hello All!

So I have been gone for a while and I just wanted to leave something that's been in my head for sometime.

Basically I think I have a pretty good idea of the Sahara and its peopling that ties into the Aqualithic complex.

Now before you say "AFROCENTRIC" I am not saying there is a direct connection from West Africa to Egypt, what I am saying however is that the ways we have been framing the critical component in all of this -That of North Africans- is quickly being revised by the scientific community as both genetic and archeological research brings to the table a distinct origin and creation of the Mectoid populations; as such we should really re-evaluate what could it all mean.

The most important this to realize is the ancient North African component is unique and not Eurasian as is being recognized by dna.

First is this article speaking on far more ancient wet periods than the Neolithic Sunpluvial we are all aware, we are talking on the 100,000 years ago

Its speaking on the migration of proto-Aterians from the south to the Mediterranean Coast

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0911184712.htm

Now some of you will say "so, what of it they were archaic and not negroids", but the thing is I am not arguing they are negroid and not arguing over their archaic qualities.

Much of the debate about this Negroid category is that its limited, that it is a very extreme label that basically insinuates black = tropical. My views however are not hinged on Aterians and later groups being Negroid, its that they infact are a seperate race themselves and that Mechtoids extending from coastal to semi-arid Montane to humid sub-tropic environments adapted and displayed the phenotype best adapted to those climates -in a spectrum- all while maintaining a drifted and unique genetic signature during their 98k to 12k year development.

As such they will display similar adaption to Mediterraneans closer to the coast but with the opposite effect of Mediterraneans elsewhere creating a further robustness (already intrinsic in all Mectoids) and physical adaption the further one goes into the Afro-Tropics in the Saharan mountains.

That being said there was already noted differences in the faces of Levantines and Mechtoids by 10k years as stated here https://www.academia.edu/431095/Skel...and_the_Levant

In the paper it states was likely that the Mechtoids are part of a larger migration throughout the Sahara itself (confirmed here) all while Levantine populations were largely unaffected by European or African populations beyond what already existed with the Natufians.
    Now about 10,000bc the Sahara was still in a dry period but it still leaves the likelihood that the those south of Atlas Mountains and those of the Capsian groups maintained populations that continued to exist scatter across the Sahara in either oasis area or utilizing archiac methods of water extraction from fossils water sites.

Since there has been the discovery of the Garamantian civilization using such techniques on a grand scale we can see it as the apex of indigenous technological adaption to harsh climates.

In this period we are seeing the first trickling of Eurasian dna from what looks like European populations of the Mediterranean

http://www.plosone.org/article/info%...l.pone.0056775
    Okay so its 8,000bc and a Wet period comes into force(not the one we all know though, this was the first of two phase) we now have the Kiffians in Gobero, Niger that many say almost came from nowhere.

Gobero Kiffian Reconstruction

But here is the awesome part!

Given the time and geographical distance it came to a surprise to find out early Holocene Kiffians, Capsians and Iberomaurusians all share physical affinities to one another :-D Kiffians (Gob-E) are not some exotic distant people, they are an isolated sub-population/relic out in the Saharan lowlands and mountains!!!

Abbreviations: Ater, Aterian; EMC, eastern Maghreb Capsian; EMI, eastern Maghreb Iberomaurusian; Gob-e, Gobero early Holocene; Gob-m, Gobero mid-Holocene; Mali, Hassi-el-Abiod, Mali; Maur, Mauritania; WMC, western Maghreb Capsian; WMI, western Maghreb Iberomaurusian.
    There was about a 1k-2k period of extreme aridity after Kiffians, it is suggested that there was an extreme population replacement and that later they diverge greatly from the various sample groups (the tenerians/Gob-m).

Funny enough though, Dogon and several southern Sahlian groups have been labeled intermediates between Mechtoids and negroids by previous anthropologists who seem to have cranial proportions like Tenerians.

To me this mixing with other populations further south ultimately created the Tenerians of the Neolithic Subpluvial we all know of who along with migrants from Eurasia came together to create the Aqualithic period all of which is tied together by African subsistence and cultural practices!

In short the phenotype of Berbers was created in-situ along with their unique genetic signatures; they developed a "Mediterranean" look and Saharan look but it is unique to the African Mediterranean north of the Atlas Mountains and South; thus the "Mediterranean" phenotype isn't merely OOA and is more correctly an umbrella term that means all those who evolved outside the tropics of Afro-Eurasia while genetically meaning nothing :-D
    Last edited by KidMulat; 08-12-2014 at 09:29 AM.
    "Sometimes, I feel discriminated against, but it does not make me angry. It merely astonishes me. How can any deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It's beyond me." -Zora Neale Hurston

Last Online
    02-13-2015 @ 05:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Black Atlantic
    Ethnicity
    Black American/tri-racial
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York
    Taxonomy
    Ethiopid or Sudanid/Arabid
    Politics
    Communalist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,852
    Given: 445

0 Not allowed!

This is also put Pygmies in a better place seeing that it is now commonly believed the are a Savannah and Forest Margin people who only in the past 3,000 years moved into the fully forested regions.

Therefore we can see that Pygmies are closer related to non-mechtoid populations that existed below the alluvial grassland of the green Sahara.

In this case then we can add Ancient North Africans in with Khoisan (who all Africans have genetic signatures of from Fulani to East African) as being a native "race" of Africa that made the West, Central and South Africans we know today who expanded from Cameroon south during the Bantu Expansion.

Its then safe to say Negroids are just a mixed race people backed largely by pygmy-like ancestors, Khoisan-like ancestors and Mectoids at varying degrees rather than just this mythical "negroid" concept with small amounts of Eurasian ancestry.
    "Sometimes, I feel discriminated against, but it does not make me angry. It merely astonishes me. How can any deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It's beyond me." -Zora Neale Hurston

Thread Information