N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,732
    Given: 43,621

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dibran View Post
    Lol oops. Does yfull upload ancient samples they have full data to? would be nice to see how we all branch from them in our respective lineages.
    I don't know that

Last Online
    06-20-2018 @ 06:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Daco-Roman, Central European, north Balkan
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ancestry
    Sibiu, Alba Iulia, Transilvania
    Country
    Belgium
    Region
    Transylvania
    Y-DNA
    R-U152
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Dinaricized Ponto-Atlantid?
    Politics
    Centre
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 20

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
    in the times he talks about Romanians were actually there in Aromanian territory, where they came from to the future territory of Romania. Balkanic Vlachs came to Romania about 12th-14th century AD and then gradually assimilated the local Slavs, Magyars, Cumans, Germanics etc to this day
    Are you fucking kidding me???! In addition to what you said earlier, it is clear you have an agenda to make our history and identity into a joke. Idiot. Now you bring this Hungarian propaganda migration nonsense! Magyars there first??? What a lie and a joke. You have no right to live there and your people have probably contributed nothing to our country. Most of you Ukrainians or Hungarians or whatever you are have no personality and as are as cold as dead fish, and are at odds with the rest of us. Why is your name eskimo because you look like a blond eskimo with a upturned short nose and round high cheek face or something hahaha

If you say we came from down there then why don't you go back to the Urals or Siberia or Pripyat swamps or whatever

We have been there since prehistoric times asshole; the core of Romanians are a very ancient population, even if a little weird stuff was added later. Hai sictir, si du-te dracu!

We know what we are and don't need foreigners making up theories about us.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2018 @ 10:07 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Ethnicity
    Albanian American
    Ancestry
    Albanian from Okshtuni Vogel, Diber, Albania
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R1a-L1029* (terminal founder clade not yet defined)
    mtDNA
    H11a2*-146+
    Taxonomy
    Dinaricized Paleo-Atlantid
    Politics
    Fuck It
    Hero
    Science
    Religion
    Non Denominational Muslim
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,690
    Given: 1,855

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fieraru View Post
    Are you fucking kidding me???! In addition to what you said earlier, it is clear you have an agenda to make our history and identity into a joke. Idiot. Now you bring this Hungarian propaganda migration nonsense! Magyars there first??? What a lie and a joke. You have no right to live there and your people have probably contributed nothing to our country. Most of you Ukrainians or Hungarians or whatever you are have no personality and as are as cold as dead fish, and are at odds with the rest of us. Why is your name eskimo because you look like a blond eskimo with a upturned short nose and round high cheek face or something hahaha

If you say we came from down there then why don't you go back to the Urals or Siberia or Pripyat swamps or whatever

We have been there since prehistoric times asshole; the core of Romanians are a very ancient population, even if a little weird stuff was added later. Hai sictir, si du-te dracu!

I never heard of Romanians originating from Aromanians. Rather Aromanians originate from Romania migrating to the Southern Balkans in the 12th-14th Century. Don't pay him any mind.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-08-2024 @ 12:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,390
    Given: 31,176

1 Not allowed!

Lol oops. Does yfull upload ancient samples they have full data to? would be nice to see how we all branch from them in our respective lineages.
    No but you should emaIl them. I think it’s a Russian that owns yfull. I wonder if that would change subclades and find new snps

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,998
    Given: 1,604

1 Not allowed!

I never heard of Romanians originating from Aromanians. Rather Aromanians originate from Romania migrating to the Southern Balkans in the 12th-14th Century. Don't pay him any mind.
    You are wrong mate...
    The Aromanians were first attested in the 10th century as witnessed by a Byzantine account in which some Aromanians living around Prespa lake, have killed David, Samuel's brother, czar of the First Bulgarian Empire.
    In fact, there was a migration from South Balkan to present day Valachia in Romania in late Medieval.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2018 @ 10:07 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Ethnicity
    Albanian American
    Ancestry
    Albanian from Okshtuni Vogel, Diber, Albania
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R1a-L1029* (terminal founder clade not yet defined)
    mtDNA
    H11a2*-146+
    Taxonomy
    Dinaricized Paleo-Atlantid
    Politics
    Fuck It
    Hero
    Science
    Religion
    Non Denominational Muslim
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,690
    Given: 1,855

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    No but you should emaIl them. I think it’s a Russian that owns yfull. I wonder if that would change subclades and find new snps
    Yes it is a Russian guy. I have emailed him in the past with no response. I imagine hes super busy. There was a new I2a1b branch discovered in a Greek that splits CTS10228 it appears that Greek cluster A2512 actually descends from the new branch. But yfull doesn't reflect this. Not yet anyway. It was a Big Y test https://i2aproject.blogspot.com/2018...and-greek.html

. . .
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    philhellene
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    direct democracy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,540
    Given: 31,795

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fieraru View Post

Banat - Vlachs, Romanianized Serbs, Roma
    Oltenia - true Vlachs/Romanians and Roma
    Wallachia - Vlachs, Romanianized Cumans/Pechenegs, Roma
    Dobrudja - Tatars, Russian Lipovans, Ukrainian Hohols (Romanians were brought after the Balkanic wars when Romania stole it from Turkey/Bulgaria to replace the native Bulgarians especially)
    Moldova - Hungarian Csangos, Romanianized Cumans, Ruthenian Ukrainians, Lipovans, Vlachized East Slavs and Vlachized Goths
    Bucovina - native are only the Ukrainians, Poles and Germans (the Romanians were brought after WW1 and especially during communism, from Moldova and Transylvania especially)
    Maramureș - Ruthenian Ukrainians, Hungarians and Vlachs
    Szekely Land (Székelyföld) - Szekler Hungarians
    Transylvania - Vlachs, Germans, Roma and Hungarians

as you can see Romanians are very recent, a matter of decades, in most of the country (except the southwest, which is Vlach since the Middle Ages, I agree).

see Politics on my profile:

PRO immigration & LGBT rights
    ANTI nationalism, religion & tradition

Last Online
    05-23-2024 @ 12:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Politics
    Independent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,178
    Given: 3,227

0 Not allowed!

So much nonsense in this thread...

it's also the way of life, Romanians and Russians resemble a lot in drunkard contemporary customs / housing / how they interact / violence / cityscapes etc

and there are a lot of native Slavs (Rusyns, Hutsuls, Hohols and Lipovans) with their compact zones in Romania (like me)

I think Romanians are much closer to Russians than to Croats for example from a lot of points of view, then a Russian and a Bulgarian don't understand each other anyway, so Slavicness of the language is only a face of the cubicle
    in the times he talks about Romanians were actually there in Aromanian territory, where they came from to the future territory of Romania. Balkanic Vlachs came to Romania about 12th-14th century AD and then gradually assimilated the local Slavs, Magyars, Cumans, Germanics etc to this day
    I can't believe what am I reading
    Bro, are you for real?

. . .
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    philhellene
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    direct democracy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,540
    Given: 31,795

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Edgabe View Post
    So much nonsense in this thread...

I can't believe what am I reading
    Bro, are you for real?
    genetics concur with historical facts - Moldovans and northern Transylvanians cluster away from southern Romanians. we all have Vlach ancestry, but it gets weaker and weaker as you go North and East, because the Vlach invasion came through southwest Romania. another fact is Romania denationalized various native populations only recently, in the past century

Banned
    Last Online
    03-30-2022 @ 09:36 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    West-Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Cold People
    Country
    Poland
    Taxonomy
    DaloFaelid
    Politics
    No fear, no hate, no broken hearts
    Hero
    Richelieu, Abraham Lincoln
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,487
    Given: 1,250

1 Not allowed!

This map clearly shows that the Slavs are the most territorially expansive linguistic group in Europe. Probably more than 60 percent of Europe is populated by Slavic speaking people.

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728 LastLast

Thread Information