Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,703
    Given: 4,677

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vrazijadivizija View Post
    It was all Croatian and it always stayed since the arrival ..even ur Vojvodina had our influence �� look how ur montenegrin freind already has wishes to rat and replace population ����
    Europe in 1215, there is no any Croatia on the map!

Banned
    Last Online
    06-22-2021 @ 08:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Montenegrin Serb
    Country
    Montenegro
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Borreby
    Hero
    God, my homeland and my family.
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 8

0 Not allowed!

... ....
    What did your nation give to Europe or Humanity? Expect decades of slavery to Austrians, Hungarians, Germans and now NATO Jews, massacres in Magdeburg, Jasenovac. You are the only nation in 21. Century who still deals with creating it's own language by importing some funny words. Mark this - 1990 - Televizija, 2021 - Dalekovidnica

It is unlikely that you will survive in this world, only the strongest survive, and you have shown your strength by always relying on the stronger side of WAR, you have always licked the shoes of the occupiers.

What do you have by your own?

Do you have your own culture - NO (Unless they mention King Tomislav whose body, remaints was never found, we could find remants of Dinosuruses but we cannot find glorious "king" )

Do you have your own Language - NO (well, you still fight to create it, but it's still too Serbian to be your own)

Do you have your own Anthem - NO (You have one, but it's written by Serbian composer Josif Runjanin)

Do you have your own Patriotic Songs - NO (You have some, but "Sude mi" your people love to listen while thinking about us is based on Serbian song Zenidba Kralja Vukasina)

Do you have your own History - NO (expect long and glorious slavery and of course slaughtering civilians to prove yourself to your lords)

I'am Serb, the same Serb who wrote the anthem you sing, invented the electricity you use, introduced the language you speak and the name and surname you bear. In fact, if we look at real facts, real history, your whole Nation is created by Serbs, so think again now, who is inferior, you or me?

So again what do you have of your own, expect complexes of being Balkan Country, again recieved by long slavery to your lords, but you should now that you can't be one who you served to, maybe you'll try but that one will always look down on you, always.

"Croats are a brave people, not because they are not afraid of anything, but because they are not ashamed of anything." - Jovan Ducic

That should be the first words of your own Anthem, oops again it's writed by Serbs.

Last Online
    04-15-2024 @ 07:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    WHG+EGH
    Country
    Chad
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 979
    Given: 1,125

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Слога View Post
    What did your nation give to Europe or Humanity? Expect decades of slavery to Austrians, Hungarians, Germans and now NATO Jews, massacres in Magdeburg, Jasenovac. You are the only nation in 21. Century who still deals with creating it's own language by importing some funny words. Mark this - 1990 - Televizija, 2021 - Dalekovidnica

It is unlikely that you will survive in this world, only the strongest survive, and you have shown your strength by always relying on the stronger side of WAR, you have always licked the shoes of the occupiers.

What do you have by your own?

Do you have your own culture - NO (Unless they mention King Tomislav whose body, remaints was never found, we could find remants of Dinosuruses but we cannot find glorious "king" )

Do you have your own Language - NO (well, you still fight to create it, but it's still too Serbian to be your own)

Do you have your own Anthem - NO (You have one, but it's written by Serbian composer Josif Runjanin)

Do you have your own Patriotic Songs - NO (You have some, but "Sude mi" your people love to listen while thinking about us is based on Serbian song Zenidba Kralja Vukasina)

Do you have your own History - NO (expect long and glorious slavery and of course slaughtering civilians to prove yourself to your lords)

I'am Serb, the same Serb who wrote the anthem you sing, invented the electricity you use, introduced the language you speak and the name and surname you bear. In fact, if we look at real facts, real history, your whole Nation is created by Serbs, so think again now, who is inferior, you or me?

So again what do you have of your own, expect complexes of being Balkan Country, again recieved by long slavery to your lords, but you should now that you can't be one who you served to, maybe you'll try but that one will always look down on you, always.

"Croats are a brave people, not because they are not afraid of anything, but because they are not ashamed of anything." - Jovan Ducic

That should be the first words of your own Anthem, oops again it's writed by Serbs.
    Perfect example of laughing stock,nothing is yours except your own imagination,every sucessful Serb has Croat ancestors,your language is made from one of our dialect and the rest given by the Turks..well i can t blame you for feeling subby,after all your face says it all..nation of we wuz
    "Only strongest survives" so strong that Albanians making fun out of you and replacing you..irony.

Last Online
    Today @ 09:19 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

What a irony,Serb from Montenegro talking about whos being European while having Turks Albanians and Bulgarians inside his dna as his Ancestors..your people have nothing of their own but everything that they managed to steal and what they were given by the Ottomans..Be proud of ur ancestors from the east for giving u what u have now "identity" and calling it "Serbian" and to us for allowing you to speak our Language..i mean it shows in ur face to who you really belong.
    And last night u wrote to Albanian of how ur people were Defenders of the Europe,while giving everything to Ottomans and before them to Bulgars Only Serbs are taking from everyone cuz they dont have anything of their own..World laughing stock.
    Boga ti kakvi Jazavac garavi

Šokci came to area that was already populated with Croats and that was Croatia..while yall ratted out to this lands only to later take everything u saw from here and claim it as yours Ottoman Serb identity..heroic Janissary .
    Montenegrin Serbs are Serbs like any others. Unlike your ancestors who were kmetovi in the past, Montemegrins were always free even in Ottoman period.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Moderate member of the Uralic Cluster
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kınık_(tribe)
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Turano-Pontid and slight Carpathid
    Politics
    Toleranz
    Religion
    Religions are mass-scale Stockholm syndromes
    Relationship Status
    It's hitting me hard now that I'm
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,348
    Given: 4,653

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Varda View Post
    Europe in 1215, there is no any Croatia on the map!
    Europe in 500, theres no Serbia.

A little bit offensive, but im doing this because this map cherrypicking- "stolen land" cringe - gives me facepalms. Who steal what is very subjective thing in the history.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Perfect example of laughing stock,nothing is yours except your own imagination,every sucessful Serb has Croat ancestors,your language is made from one of our dialect and the rest given by the Turks..well i can t blame you for feeling subby,after all your face says it all..nation of we wuz
    "Only strongest survives" so strong that Albanians making fun out of you and replacing you..irony.
    Stop talking bullshits!

Serbian language has nothing to do with Croatian.

Serbian standard in Serbia is based on this dialect https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Šumadi...vodina_dialect

Serbian standard in Republika Srpska is based on this dialect https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter...vinian_dialect

Šumadija-Vojvodina and East Herzegocinian are pure Serbian dialects.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hektor12 View Post
    Europe in 500, theres no Serbia.

A little bit offensive, but im doing this because this map cherrypicking- "stolen land" cringe - gives me facepalms. Who steal what is very subjective thing in the history.
    500 AD there is no Turkey in Anatolia, but East Roman Empire.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-22-2021 @ 08:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Montenegrin Serb
    Country
    Montenegro
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Borreby
    Hero
    God, my homeland and my family.
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 8

0 Not allowed!

I presented facts, what did you present? You didn't have no real arguments so let's write bullshit and insults (Avar recipe)

so strong that Albanians making fun out of you and replacing you..irony
    Albanians have no power down there, their masters have power. He who doesn't know history is doomed to repeat it. What happens with much stronger and bigger Occupiers of our land like Ottoman Empire, Austro-Hungary ... Years passed, they ruled, but in the end, strongest survived.

Last Online
    04-15-2024 @ 07:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    WHG+EGH
    Country
    Chad
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 979
    Given: 1,125

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Слога View Post
    I presented facts, what did you present? You didn't have no real arguments so let's write bullshit and insults (Avar recipe)

Albanians have no power down there, their masters have power. He who doesn't know history is doomed to repeat it. What happens with much stronger and bigger Occupiers of our land like Ottoman Empire, Austro-Hungary ... Years passed, they ruled, but in the end, strongest survived.
    Well those who ruled over you,did leave a mark on you,thats why you re so insecure with yourself and surroundings, Strongest nation ,kiss Albanians they are after all your blood brothers.. Turski otpadak se umislija da je Europljanin i neki Slaven

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Well those who ruled over you,did leave a mark on you,thats why you re so insecure with yourself and surroundings, Strongest nation ,kiss Albanians they are after all your blood brothers.. Turski otpadak se umislija da je Europljanin i neki Slaven
    Montenegrins and Albanians are brothers by blood only in the heads of Albanian mythomans. Greeks, Aromanians, Macedonians and Bulgarians are genetically closer to Albanians than Montenegrins.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

Thread Information