Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,358
    Given: 1,226

2 Not allowed!

Been a while since I've last posted but couldn't help it , good thread .

My travels to Afghanistan:

Kabul, no suprise a mix bag of ethnicities and people's. Really was strange seeing full blown mongoloid types to full blown psuedo central euro looking folks . Most of the people were slender slim and height wise , suprisingly taller than I imagined . Colored eyes were common, but they were far more commonly among the Farsi and pashtun speaking folks than hazaras .

Panjshir valley : mainly a dominated Tajik region , the men were Alot stockier and well built but also quite a few men were slender as well . Light brown / dark blonde hair was much more common as you approached the Highlands , reddish skin tones prevailed , especially among the older folk. Lots of colored eyes too . Phenotypes ranged from irano nordoids , pamirids, iranids.

Jalalabad : I would say Alot of cultural similarities with the people from the opposite border in Pakistan . Lots of Iranids and indo Iranids . Saw psuedo south Asian looks every now and again, but suprisingly much lighter than i thought . The folks were all pretty much slender and very thin, assuming because of severe poverty and people.couldnt afford meat etc . Saw quite few Balkan looking types , was quite diverse . Saw a few blondish types , it was more common among the children though.

Mazar e sharif : very diverse . Lots of Turanids, Iranian Nordics and Mongolic types . No surprise since Uzbeks make a large part of this city . Travelled to balkh city where Tajiks and pashtuns dominated and saw a stark contrast with that of mazar. Lots of hunter eyes , colored eyes , skin tones ranged from pale to olive .

Laghman: probably one of the lightest regions I came across , saw a shit Ton of men , young and old with colored eyes , sharp features , high and long headed . Dark hair made the majority but came across a few redheads. Skin tones ranged from pale , to reddish to full blown brown .

Hoping to go to more provinces but this is my input from what I have seen so far on my travels there .

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:54 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic-Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    English/Spanish
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,561
    Given: 5,941

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post

Kabul, no suprise a mix bag of ethnicities and people's. Really was strange seeing full blown mongoloid types to full blown psuedo central euro looking folks . Most of the people were slender slim and height wise , suprisingly taller than I imagined . Colored eyes were common, but they were far more commonly among the Farsi and pashtun speaking folks than hazaras .

Panjshir valley : mainly a dominated Tajik region , the men were Alot stockier and well built but also quite a few men were slender as well . Light brown / dark blonde hair was much more common as you approached the Highlands , reddish skin tones prevailed , especially among the older folk. Lots of colored eyes too . Phenotypes ranged from irano nordoids , pamirids, iranids.

Jalalabad : I would say Alot of cultural similarities with the people from the opposite border in Pakistan . Lots of Iranids and indo Iranids . Saw psuedo south Asian looks every now and again, but suprisingly much lighter than i thought . The folks were all pretty much slender and very thin, assuming because of severe poverty and people.couldnt afford meat etc . Saw quite few Balkan looking types , was quite diverse . Saw a few blondish types , it was more common among the children though.

Mazar e sharif : very diverse . Lots of Turanids, Iranian Nordics and Mongolic types . No surprise since Uzbeks make a large part of this city . Travelled to balkh city where Tajiks and pashtuns dominated and saw a stark contrast with that of mazar. Lots of hunter eyes , colored eyes , skin tones ranged from pale to olive .

Laghman: probably one of the lightest regions I came across , saw a shit Ton of men , young and old with colored eyes , sharp features , high and long headed . Dark hair made the majority but came across a few redheads. Skin tones ranged from pale , to reddish to full blown brown .

Hoping to go to more provinces but this is my input from what I have seen so far on my travels there .
    Thanks for posting, it is obviously rare to get people with an experience of different corners of Afghanistan.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:17 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver109 View Post
    Thanks for posting, it is obviously rare to get people with an experience of different corners of Afghanistan.
    I think Alot of travellers who are from Europe that go to Afghanistan will be mind boggled . If you are not aware of the ethnicities that are present in Afghanistan, a person will be severely confused lol.

Last Online
    05-24-2024 @ 12:07 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South European, East European, West Asian
    Ethnicity
    Eastern Europe, West Asia
    Ancestry
    Serbia, Bulgaria, Turkey
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Politics
    LOGIC, REASONING
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 86
    Given: 103

0 Not allowed!

I lived for one year in Barcelona, during that time I travelled to Madrid few times.

It was huge difference for me, people I saw in Madrid was really nice looking, lighter color; but the ones in Barcelona is dark skinned and not beautiful or handsome at all. Some of them could easily pass as Kurdish in Turkey, I think.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic-Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    English/Spanish
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by OrhanU View Post
    I lived for one year in Barcelona, during that time I travelled to Madrid few times.

It was huge difference for me, people I saw in Madrid was really nice looking, lighter color; but the ones in Barcelona is dark skinned and not beautiful or handsome at all. Some of them could easily pass as Kurdish in Turkey, I think.
    It is fact that people from Madrid are better looking, classy city all around.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:08 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    100% Northwest European and Flemish
    Ancestry
    From Flanders ( Koninkjrik België )
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R1a - L664
    mtDNA
    n/a
    Taxonomy
    60% Borreby with strong 40% Keltic Nordid admixture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,207
    Given: 3

1 Not allowed!

It is fact that people from Madrid are better looking, classy city all around.
    This is due to their Mediterranean heritage. They have a «healthy» complexion and good Mediterranean features.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-07-2022 @ 02:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    papuan
    Country
    Fiji
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 96
    Given: 322

0 Not allowed!

wait, you travelled within this year and last year?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melonman View Post
    wait, you travelled within this year and last year?
    Yep , perfectly safe , significantly safer than in the precious regime .

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic-Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    English/Spanish
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yep , perfectly safe , significantly safer than in the precious regime .
    Do you have a lot of family in Afghanistan?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Do you have a lot of family in Afghanistan?
    Immediate side , not really no, although distant relatives ywp

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information