A mystery
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,507
    Given: 189

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post
    Dammm. How are you getting matches.

Maybe bulgaria is easier than USA/UK. Try USA/UK see how badly you do
    I have tried in Tampa, it was comparable to Bulgaria. 3 likes for 5 hours and then I changed my location.

Last Online
    Today @ 06:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,150
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lioncourt View Post
    I have tried in Tampa, it was comparable to Bulgaria. 3 likes for 5 hours and then I changed my location.
    Damm. Maybe incels cope about slavic countries being easier than USA/UK

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:51 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic squatting crew
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Politics
    Right is right
    Religion
    A mystery
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post
    Damm. Maybe incels cope about slavic countries being easier than USA/UK
    Russia and Ukraine maybe, the rest no.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:22 AM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,374
    Given: 43,874

0 Not allowed!

(1) If poverty alone would guarantee that women would be more "easy", then there'd be more sex tourism in Sub-Saharan Africa and the Indian Subcontinent than in Latin America or SE Asia, yet there is no evidence to suggest that. (2) Regardless of their poverty or wealth, although there are undoubtedly some White-worshippers among them as well, for the most part Kenyan women (and Black women more generally) are not like SE Asian women: most do not view the idea of having lighter-skinned and straight-nosed children as necessarily an end in itself. To the contrary, such colourist sentiments are a massive source of anxiety and resentment among many Black people. (3) And even among the women who view dating or even marrying a White man to be neutral or indeed a positive, this doesn't mean their family or community would approve. Because ultimately, without exactly wishing to make myself turn into a mixture of Ayn Rand and Katharine Mayo themselves, SSA cultures are tribal and collectivist to a degree well beyond anywhere in the West (yes, even the Balkans).

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Russia and Ukraine maybe, the rest no.
    Ironically, many Western right-wingers are attracted to those countries (and their women) because, rightly or wrongly, they are perceived as more 'conservative'. However, as this article explains, the political/cultural divide when it comes to sex nowadays is no longer really between prudishness and smut, but between heteronormativity and feminism/LGBT, and I suppose Russia and Ukraine (at least on the surface) are very much part of the former camp.
    https://www.richardhanania.com/p/yes...ource=substack

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic squatting crew
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Politics
    Right is right
    Religion
    A mystery
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas View Post
    You seem so desperate that you're willing to accept anything that comes your way. Do you even like this girl genuinely or are you just willing to accept anything as long as there's the possibility that she might want to stay with you? It's a complete gamble. You will be spending what's worth an old car (according to yourself) on a gamble. I honestly don't understand how you can seriously consider going through all these obstacles just to have a date with someone you've known for two weeks and who lives on the other side of the world, but on the other hand easily give up looking in Bulgaria. You're in your early 30's, when it's easier for men with functional lives to find a serious commitment in theory than in their early 20's, you already have your own house, a stable job, you even earn well for Bulgarian standards according to what you say, you're not going to convince me that in a country like Bulgaria it's impossible to find a woman who would have the slightest interest in you, if only because of your material condition. And I'm saying this because, as you probably are aware, you're using your material condition to find someone from Kenya. Don't get me wrong, I believe that you being able to provide stability for your future partner is important, but there are also other important aspects of a relationship, emotional ones, which you seem to be neglecting.
    I have never been with a girl for long enough to love or be loved, I cannot express love and barely express any affection at all. What you said may apply to a neurotypical person but not that much to me, in theory I have it all that is needed for attracting women and starting a family when looking from the prism of a normal guy - but I am not normal.

I have tried to chase away the girl in the beginning, I explained how I am to her, but she continued to insist that I am what she seeks for. Yes, maybe her desire to escape the misery in Kenya is stronger than the prospect of living her life with someone as strange as me. I have told her that with Kenyan guys she won't risk travelling half of the world, away from everyone she loves, I told her German and American guys are richer than me and are ready to simp for her, while I won't pay anything for her besides plane tickets and visa. She messaged me daily, for hours, video called me. She might be lying, she might have a husband, she might be hiv infected, she might not even like me in person. But still the chances of rolling the correct number in the roulette is much higher than with the Bulgarian girl that is her equal in looks and personality.

I haven't stopped searching for Bulgarian girl, but after numerous short relationships, trying Tinder, dance classes, clubs... repeating the same thing over and over again is not likely to have different outcome.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic squatting crew
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Politics
    Right is right
    Religion
    A mystery
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    (1) If poverty alone would guarantee that women would be more "easy", then there'd be more sex tourism in Sub-Saharan Africa and the Indian Subcontinent than in Latin America or SE Asia, yet there is no evidence to suggest that. (2) Regardless of their poverty or wealth, although there are undoubtedly some White-worshippers among them as well, for the most part Kenyan women (and Black women more generally) are not like SE Asian women: most do not view the idea of having lighter-skinned and straight-nosed children as necessarily an end in itself. To the contrary, such colourist sentiments are a massive source of anxiety and resentment among many Black people. (3) And even among the women who view dating or even marrying a White man to be neutral or indeed a positive, this doesn't mean their family or community would approve. Because ultimately, without exactly wishing to make myself turn into a mixture of Ayn Rand and Katharine Mayo themselves, SSA cultures are tribal and collectivist to a degree well beyond anywhere in the West (yes, even the Balkans).
    1. One must be an idiot to go to sex tourism in a country where half of prostitutes are hiv infected, and between 5 to 15 % of the female population is, depending on region. I would not have even protected sex with a woman from Africa before seeing her negative test for std.

2. I don't know, I have had five times the matches in Kenya than in Philippines for the same amount of time. Even in Ghana, where according to you the manliest men on the planet live, the results were still much better than Philippines. Besides the girl from Kenya, there is also a girl from Ghana that shows the same level of interest, but the difference is that I barely understand her English, so I don't see much chance there.

3. Here we are talking about city girls from places like Nairobi and Accra, not the people you see hunting lions on NatGeo. And while it's true that families in Africa might not like the idea of their girls doing interracial marriage, I can assure you in one of the most conservatives countries in Europe that Bulgaria is, most parents will directly have heart attack if their child marries a black person.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

1. One must be an idiot to go to sex tourism in a country where half of prostitutes are hiv infected, and between 5 to 15 % of the female population is, depending on region. I would not have even protected sex with a woman from Africa before seeing her negative test for std.

2. I don't know, I have had five times the matches in Kenya than in Philippines for the same amount of time. Even in Ghana, where according to you the manliest men on the planet live, the results were still much better than Philippines. Besides the girl from Kenya, there is also a girl from Ghana that shows the same level of interest, but the difference is that I barely understand her English, so I don't see much chance there.

3. Here we are talking about city girls from places like Nairobi and Accra, not the people you see hunting lions on NatGeo. And while it's true that families in Africa might not like the idea of their girls doing interracial marriage, I can assure you in one of the most conservatives countries in Europe that Bulgaria is, most parents will directly have heart attack if their child marries a black person.
    I don't deny there is a disparity in how White-Black relationships are viewed in (most of) Europe vs (most of) Africa, mainly due to the usual mixture of historical, economic and geopolitical reasons. Nonetheless, it would be really naive at best and downright hubristic at worst to think that being White will be seen as a plus for ALL Kenyan or SSA women you'll encounter. While research is generally still lacking, what evidence there is shows amply that, in countries which have large populations of both Whites and Blacks such as South Africa, Zimbabwe, Brazil, Cuba and the US, the disapproval towards said relationships most certainly is not always from the White side.

Companhia dos Leões da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,263
    Given: 16,948

0 Not allowed!

I have never been with a girl for long enough to love or be loved, I cannot express love and barely express any affection at all. What you said may apply to a neurotypical person but not that much to me, in theory I have it all that is needed for attracting women and starting a family when looking from the prism of a normal guy - but I am not normal.

I have tried to chase away the girl in the beginning, I explained how I am to her, but she continued to insist that I am what she seeks for. Yes, maybe her desire to escape the misery in Kenya is stronger than the prospect of living her life with someone as strange as me. I have told her that with Kenyan guys she won't risk travelling half of the world, away from everyone she loves, I told her German and American guys are richer than me and are ready to simp for her, while I won't pay anything for her besides plane tickets and visa. She messaged me daily, for hours, video called me. She might be lying, she might have a husband, she might be hiv infected, she might not even like me in person. But still the chances of rolling the correct number in the roulette is much higher than with the Bulgarian girl that is her equal in looks and personality.

I haven't stopped searching for Bulgarian girl, but after numerous short relationships, trying Tinder, dance classes, clubs... repeating the same thing over and over again is not likely to have different outcome.
    Why aren't you exactly normal? That's not the idea you give off. Have you self-assessed yourself as "not normal" because you haven't had any success with relationships so far, or because you really do have a diagnosed problem? I mean, you're not the first or the last person who thinks they have relationship problems and insecurities. But if you keep on saying to yourself that nothing will have a different outcome, it's because it won't when you already have this defeatist and giving-up attitude. If this is causing you stress and anxiety, perhaps it's best to let it go than thrifting for a wife in the third world. I'm already predicting that if this whole Kenya thing doesn't go well is going to get you very down. Sometimes it's when you least expect it that the right person comes along.
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic squatting crew
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Politics
    Right is right
    Religion
    A mystery
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    I don't deny there is a disparity in how White-Black relationships are viewed in (most of) Europe vs (most of) Africa, mainly due to the usual mixture of historical, economic and geopolitical reasons. Nonetheless, it would be really naive at best and downright hubristic at worst to think that being White will be seen as a plus for ALL Kenyan or SSA women you'll encounter. While research is generally still lacking, what evidence there is shows amply that, in countries which have large populations of both Whites and Blacks such as South Africa, Zimbabwe, Brazil, Cuba and the US, the disapproval towards said relationships most certainly is not always from the White side.
    Of course not all black women are into white men, but the two that I am communicating with in particular are. Maybe that's why they claim they are into me.

There are Bulgarian girls that prefer black men, not many but they exist.

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread Information