Thread: Information about Magyar (Hungarian) and Hungarian peoples?

Last Online
    03-11-2015 @ 12:04 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Germany
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!

Default Information about Magyar (Hungarian) and Hungarian peoples?

I've recently become quite interested in both the Hungarian language and its people. Despite not knowing much about either, only discovering that Hungarian is reguarded as an extremelu difficult language, which it is, that much I know. Can anyone tell me more about and if you have had personal experiences? I find the country so enticing

Banned
    Last Online
    06-28-2014 @ 07:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 279
    Given: 307

0 Not allowed!

Yes comrade, I will please tell you. I one time did visits Hungarian nation in 93' it was most frightening time of my life. When I fall asleep on the airplane and we land I have a fear I was on wrong airplane and have arrived at China!! It is the face of Cuman people.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-28-2014 @ 03:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    indian
    Ethnicity
    red
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

We are Scythians.
    Scythians as Andronovo, Saka, Wusun, Ordos Hun.
    Scythians had a royal line too, the Subartuans.
    Our taxonomy is Taurid Subartuan from royal line and Turanid, Pamirid, Caspian, Pontid, Caucasid like Sarmatians, East Scythians.
    Habsburgs wrote a fake history for the Hungarians about uralo-Siberian origin, but our genes in neolitic you find in Europe , Caucasus and the Middle - East. Our religion was Zoroastrianism, Mythras cult, SungOd religion, our name Magyar is from MagÚr who was Nimróds son, Hunor was the others. In Xiongnu some siberians joined to our unio, Atilla is ours.
    Our medieval Kingdom was in European elite untill 1500s. The zionist-freemasons destroyed our land in trianon 1920 and created never were countries in our lands like slovakia and rumania with Transylvania.
    Our best friend Poland our relatives the turks before mongolization. The Gravettian east europeans in mesolitic, ice age were we and the finns, lapps. They mongolized later. Our prince Árpád destroyed paneuropean army in 907, Pressburg battle. We had 35-40 000 they had 110 000 soldiers.

Last Online
    09-25-2015 @ 09:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finnic-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Baltic Finnic
    Ancestry
    Ancient
    Country
    Finland
    Politics
    Direct Democracy, Confederation of the free and old.
    Hero
    Tiera
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,844
    Given: 4,542

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by volume View Post
    We are Scythians.
    Scythians as Andronovo, Saka, Wusun, Ordos Hun.
    Scythians had a royal line too, the Subartuans.
    Our taxonomy is Taurid Subartuan from royal line and Turanid, Pamirid, Caspian, Pontid, Caucasid like Sarmatians, East Scythians.
    Habsburgs wrote a fake history for the Hungarians about uralo-Siberian origin, but our genes in neolitic you find in Europe , Caucasus and the Middle - East. Our religion was Zoroastrianism, Mythras cult, SungOd religion, our name Magyar is from MagÚr who was Nimróds son, Hunor was the others. In Xiongnu some siberians joined to our unio, Atilla is ours.
    Our medieval Kingdom was in European elite untill 1500s. The zionist-freemasons destroyed our land in trianon 1920 and created never were countries in our lands like slovakia and rumania with Transylvania.
    Our best friend Poland our relatives the turks before mongolization. The Gravettian east europeans in mesolitic, ice age were we and the finns, lapps. They mongolized later. Our prince Árpád destroyed paneuropean army in 907, Pressburg battle. We had 35-40 000 they had 110 000 soldiers.
    This is the same guy again posting from his basement.
    "If the enemy is not attacking from the East it has flanked." Finnish proverb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu8D9GaQwIs

Thread Information