W
    Politics
    Centrist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,426
    Given: 4,139

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stears View Post
    Ignorant, the Csango are genetically Romanian. It is well known.
    And the Hungarians from Hungary don't have any similarities with Slovaks.
    No they're not average, they're more like Moldovans and so seem the Szlekers (including you) to be.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-19-2018 @ 03:04 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    like mannequins of the shop windows
    Politics
    I don't like proletarians(craftsmen workers) and their primitive descendants
    Religion
    I don't like uneducated people
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,654
    Given: 661

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RN97 View Post
    No they're not average, they're more like Moldovans and so seem the Szlekers (including you) to be.
    When you have the professional genetic studies of these populations, than we can check how true is that.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Edgabe View Post
    Why would we be the same everywhere when it's a big country? Romanians from Transylvania, for example, are not genetically the same as those from Banat (keep in mind that there's a lot of diversity even inside those areas). People from two opposite sides of the country could look like they could belong to two different countries. We're one of the most heterogenous ethnicites in Europe, if not the most.
    It means you are artifical linguistic creation similar like the Italians and Germans.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-24-2024 @ 04:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Thracian, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian/ Norwegian mix
    Ancestry
    Romanian (mother), Norwegian(father)
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Oslo
    Y-DNA
    R-L48
    mtDNA
    W
    Politics
    Centrist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

When you have the professional genetic studies of these populations, than we can check how true is that.
    Hahahaha, you damn loser. Eurogenes k13 is never wrong. It has never put a unmixed Irishman as closest to a Finn or something like that. Keep coping, you're genetically like a Moldovan with some additional exotic elements.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Hahahaha, you damn loser. Eurogenes k13 is never wrong. It has never put a unmixed Irishman as closest to a Finn or something like that. Keep coping, you're genetically like a Moldovan with some additional exotic elements.
    The real test I paid for (Ancestry DNA), show me nowhere close to Moldavia. The game calculators can show you as German, does it mean you are German ? Hahahaha

Deal with that, negro.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-24-2024 @ 04:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Thracian, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian/ Norwegian mix
    Ancestry
    Romanian (mother), Norwegian(father)
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Oslo
    Y-DNA
    R-L48
    mtDNA
    W
    Politics
    Centrist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The real test I paid for (Ancestry DNA), show me nowhere close to Moldavia. The game calculators can show you as German, does it mean you are German ? Hahahaha

Deal with that, negro.
    You're som eastern European that's poor and that's why you're so salty. Keep trying to cope, but your genetics are overall closest to Moldovans with some Finno-urgic admixture. That's what your genetics say. You can't debate in a proper manner so you result to insults when we both damn well know that by genetics you're eastern European and by looks you'd be most common in EE although you look like some nordic with turanid/ uralic admixture. You don't look Austrian like you'd dream of and you're miles away genetically from Austrians. You wish you had my results since you're wannabe western and I'm a lot more western than you;
    Spoiler!

And no asshole, just because west German is the closest single population, doesn't mean that it shows I'm identical to Germans;
    6 76.9% West_German + 23.1% Bulgarian @ 2.74
    When reality is too hard to handle, you deny it.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You're som eastern European that's poor and that's why you're so salty. Keep trying to cope, but your genetics are overall closest to Moldovans with some Finno-urgic admixture. That's what your genetics say. You can't debate in a proper manner so you result to insults when we both damn well know that by genetics you're eastern European and by looks you'd be most common in EE although you look like some nordic with turanid/ uralic admixture. You don't look Austrian like you'd dream of and you're miles away genetically from Austrians. You wish you had my results since you're wannabe western and I'm a lot more western than you;
    Spoiler!

And no asshole, just because west German is the closest single population, doesn't mean that it shows I'm identical to Germans;
    6 76.9% West_German + 23.1% Bulgarian @ 2.74
    When reality is too hard to handle, you deny it.
    I don't care for genetic similarities with Austrians. The rest of your post, butthurt nonsense.

Last Online
    09-25-2023 @ 12:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    I2a-Din
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,898
    Given: 2,620

0 Not allowed!

However the majority of Slavic population there was Ukrainian or the Ruthenian (Rusyn)
    I know. That's why i am surprised that word sounds very South Slavic.

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun-American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,948
    Given: 7,469

1 Not allowed!

The easiest way to prove lack or Romanian continuity in Transylvania are the toponyms and hydronoyms.

There is brutal lacking of Romanian toponyms and hydronyms in the area, but there are lot of Hungarian and Slavic origin toponyms. The ones Romanians have, are mostly the borrownings from this languages, or the romanized hungarian/slavic words. The Transylvanian population before the Hungarian conquest was mostly Slavic.

Deal with it.
    Maybe you should have read my previous post. I explained that part there. The reason most of the toponyms and hydronyms are Hungarian is because Hungarians ruled Transylvania for around a thousand years and founded most of the cities there. For example, Cluj-Napoca was founded in 1213, after the Hungarian conquest of the land. Btw; Maramureș, Mureș, and Timiș are Transylvanian counties of either Latin or Dacian origin. And they weren't renamed recently for nationalistic reasons.

How did Slavs become the majority in Dacia after the Dacians left if there is documented Roman migration to the region and the region was administered by the Romans with an agenda of trying to Romanize the land? We also have records of Roman deities like Glycon being worshiped in Romania during the Roman occupation period (centuries before Hungarians came).

What year do you think Romanians migrated to Romania from the southern Balkans? The author of Gesta Hungarorum is clearly aware of their presence in the 1200's when he wrote that book.

Romanians are also mentioned in the 1300's in Universitas Vlachorum: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universitas_Valachorum

You want to ignore Gesta Hungarorum, which is fair, but there is also the Primary Chronicle written by Nestor a century before Gesta Hungarorum. It was compiled in 1113 and mentions the Romanians:

"The Magyars passed by Kiev over the hill now called Hungarian, and on arriving at the Dnieper, they pitched camp. They were nomads like the Polovians. Coming out of the east, they struggled across the great mountains, and began to fight against the neighboring Vlachs and Slavs. For the Slavs had settled their first, but the Vlachs had seized the territory of the Slavs. The Magyars subsequently expelled the Vlachs, took their land, and settled among the Slavs, whom they reduced to submission."
    Keep in mind that this source is by a Slav and is just about the history of East Slavs. In case you don't know where the Dnieper River is, it is in Central Ukraine and Nestor is referring to the lands west of the Dnieper. The above text isn't exactly about Transylvania, but it shows that Vlachs (Romanians) lived that far up north before the Hungarians did. He's basically saying that Slavs were in western Ukraine first, but had been living side by side with the Vlachs until Hungarians came as invaders from the east and took land from the Vlachs. This isn't specifically about Transylvania, but it basically blows the whole "southern Balkan migration" nonsense out of the water. And since Nestor says that Vlachs weren't native to western Ukraine, he's implying they were from Romania/Dacia.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-13-2018 @ 05:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Vatican-City
    Region
    Slavonija-Baranya
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,569
    Given: 2,481

2 Not allowed!

Ur dumb and u look like a creepy doll
    You are a mixed raced romanian gypsy who looks half arabic.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information