Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: VIETNAMESE american, Bryan Le AKA RiceGum facing backlash over racist, disrespectful content

Last Online
    07-16-2018 @ 02:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Sino-Tibetan
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 883
    Given: 1,765

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by DaiViet View Post
    I wouldn’t trust a single word from an online troll such as Taiji. How can he be “level headed” when every single post he makes is about bashing Viets.

For the record, the Vietnamese Communist Party was anti-capitalist. Saigon’s businesses were dominated by Chinese Vietnamese, and to enforce Communist ideology the government shut down those businesss which impacted the livelihoods of many Chinese Vietnamese, and so they fled.

There are still several hundred thousands of Chinese Vietnamese living in Vietnam today. They are treated well just like any Vietnamese.

The issue the Viets have with China is entirely related to territorial conflicts in the South China Sea. If you take a survey of general population of Japan they would be equally anti-China due to their own territorial conflicts.

There will always be extremists who spout constant hatred, but they are outliers.
    Except the viets did try to purge Vietnam of chinese in the 1970s. You can read all about this in 'The Chinese/Vietnamese Diaspora: Revisiting the boat people' by Yuk Wah Chan. You also massacred the chams and other ethnic minorities in indochina and it's the primary reason why laotians, thais, cambodians all hate viets. The vietnamese chinese population keeps on shrinking and I think they realize that ethnic kinh can easily turn on them like in 2014, where you guys ended up killing taiwanese and singaporeans instead of the chinese you so hated. And who were quite supportive of Vietnam, mind you. Austronesians think alike after all and it shows that viets are ironman's deep down. All are guilty unless proven innocent.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Sino-Tibetan
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by arkas View Post
    This forum... it's so much more interesting than forum Biodiversity, it makes me feel things.
    It certainly is. The following post by iron man is what makes this forum the madhouse it is.

Quote Originally Posted by 1R0N M4N XL View Post
    you also deleted the thread by Taiji, when the cartillo/mexicans gave you the smackdown & put you guys on your place.

the last thing he said was , you guys piggy ride of black/latino success that pave the way for the Chinese before Chinese were even consider human..
    they gave you guys opportunity & they have the power to take it back..

you guys have no comeback...[B]. the blacks/latinos should show you guys whos boss and OWNS THE COUNTRY & whos continent this belongs to..
    And I actually had a comeback. Ghetto blacks and latinos wished they could deport me just like they wished they could get revenge on those "mean, racist whites". However, they're having wishful thoughts while waiting on the next welfare check. Guess who's paying?

Last Online
    02-04-2019 @ 01:33 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Tonkinese
    Ethnicity
    Vietnamese
    Ancestry
    North Vietnam
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    O-M7
    mtDNA
    M7b1
    Taxonomy
    Sinid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 41

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Taiji View Post
    Except the viets did try to purge Vietnam of chinese in the 1970s. You can read all about this in 'The Chinese/Vietnamese Diaspora: Revisiting the boat people' by Yuk Wah Chan. You also massacred the chams and other ethnic minorities in indochina and it's the primary reason why laotians, thais, cambodians all hate viets. The vietnamese chinese population keeps on shrinking and I think they realize that ethnic kinh can easily turn on them like in 2014, where you guys ended up killing taiwanese and singaporeans instead of the chinese you so hated. And who were quite supportive of Vietnam, mind you. Austronesians think alike after all and it shows that viets are ironman's deep down. All are guilty unless proven innocent.
    The shrinking Chinese Vietnamese population is due to assimilation and intermarriage.

The mass mob of 2014 were a revolt of ignorant peasants who couldn’t tell the difference.

As for the book you referenced it’s written from one person’s point of view. I know and grew up with many Chinese Vietnamese, and that is not their view. As I’ve said, the Hoa community living in Vietnam today are treated well and no different than any other Vietnamese.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-04-2021 @ 06:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Brazil
    Politics
    -
    Hero
    pulstar
    Religion
    -
    Relationship Status
    -
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,957
    Given: 57,209

0 Not allowed!

LOLOLOL.... i'm claiming Chinese??? LOLOLOLOLOLOLO... i'm more masculine & cooler than every single one of you ( including every single one of your hong kong actors)..

you guys are the ones getting surgery to look like us, you guys are the ones claiming the pacific now, you guys stole Asians from turks/arabs/middle eastern because of no creativity. LOL

After the surgery, she don't ended looking filipino at all lol... She ended looking more latina. I know a latina that look exactly like her.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-03-2019 @ 12:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    not of European descent
    Country
    Quebec
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,130
    Given: 429

2 Not allowed!

you also deleted the thread by Taiji, when the cartillo/mexicans gave you the smackdown & put you guys on your place.

the last thing he said was , you guys piggy ride of black/latino success that pave the way for the Chinese before Chinese were even consider human..
    they gave you guys opportunity & they have the power to take it back..

you guys have no comeback.... the blacks/latinos should show you guys whos boss and owns the country & whos continent this belongs to..
    You will suck anyone's cock to be accepted as any ethnicity except East Asian, don't you, pinoy?

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Sino-Tibetan
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony PV View Post
    You will suck anyone's cock to be accepted as any ethnicity except East Asian, don't you, pinoy?
    He's no east asian and neither are you, viet

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    not of European descent
    Country
    Quebec
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

He's no east asian and neither are you, viet
    I wasn't talking to you, you soulless chink.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-04-2021 @ 06:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Brazil
    Politics
    -
    Hero
    pulstar
    Religion
    -
    Relationship Status
    -
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,957
    Given: 57,209

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by arkas View Post
    This forum... it's so much more interesting than forum Biodiversity, it makes me feel things.
    Yes, it is.. Get used to these persons that hate other ethnicities just because their ancestors also did

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Sino-Tibetan
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony PV View Post
    I wasn't talking to you, you soulless chink.
    Ah too bad. You were 'typing' on a public forum and well, you can't stop me from correcting you. Cough... south... cough... east... cough... asian

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    not of European descent
    Country
    Quebec
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Ah too bad. You were 'typing' on a public forum and well, you can't stop me from correcting you. Cough... south... cough... east... cough... asian
    Tell me, you soulless chink... You claim you're Sino-Tibetan... Are you happy with China's policies regarding Tibet?

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread Information