Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 735
    Given: 846

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Varda View Post
    Are you Goranac?
    100% Kosovan Serb (Gnjilane, Mitrovica and Leposavic).

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eagle
    Ethnicity
    Straight
    Country
    Taiwan
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,807
    Given: 7,516

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Novi Pazar View Post
    Laku, l realise your a little touchy, l know l’m talking to a young man here, it’s okay, I’m expecting immature replies.

NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I’M SAYING? ALL I’M SAYING IS YOUR PEOPLE ‘SHQIPTARS’ HAVE MULTIPLE ORIGINS INCLUDING BERBERS AND NASALISED CONSONANTS ARE KNOWN IN YOUR LANGUAGE LIKE ‘NGA’ WHERE N IS EMPHASISED I CAN PROVIDE MORE OF THESE WITH THE LETTER M. YES SOME HAVE WRITTEN ABOUT ALB-SHQIP HAVING AN AFFINITY TO SOUTH EAST ASIAN, JUST LIKE GERMANIC AND THEIR NG, OKAY. REGARDING SHQIP, THIS IS NOT THE CASE, ITS COINCIDENCE, GET IT?

Serbian Ga, well, this is coincidence, it’s not like Serbs WEAR TUGLEMUSKS, GET IT?
    Maybe you're too old to discuss this?? Speak with CommonSense, a serbian member here and he can explain you genetics. You are just sounding ridiculous. Not doing Serbs a favor.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-04-2023 @ 02:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 110
    Given: 172

0 Not allowed!

Laku, l realise your a little touchy, l know l’m talking to a young man here, it’s okay, I’m expecting immature replies.

NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I’M SAYING? ALL I’M SAYING IS YOUR PEOPLE ‘SHQIPTARS’ HAVE MULTIPLE ORIGINS INCLUDING BERBERS AND NASALISED CONSONANTS ARE KNOWN IN YOUR LANGUAGE LIKE ‘NGA’ WHERE N IS EMPHASISED I CAN PROVIDE MORE OF THESE WITH THE LETTER M. YES SOME HAVE WRITTEN ABOUT ALB-SHQIP HAVING AN AFFINITY TO SOUTH EAST ASIAN, JUST LIKE GERMANIC AND THEIR NG, OKAY. REGARDING SHQIP, THIS IS NOT THE CASE, ITS COINCIDENCE, GET IT?

Serbian Ga, well, this is coincidence, it’s not like Serbs WEAR TUGLEMUSKS, GET IT?
    Only a mentally ill person can make such connections. Albanians are Berbers because in Albanian language and in Irish language there is the word nga!!!!!
    Coincidence?????? Don't be so sure. You are "lucky" because I am not an idiot like you and I don't want to waste my time with these retard theories.
    Btw, tell us about your personal experiences with this Serb tradition of snohačenje, tell us how your father "helped" you.
    Last edited by Laku; 01-06-2022 at 02:52 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

100% Kosovan Serb (Gnjilane, Mitrovica and Leposavic).
    Ah, so you are a torbesh, a bulgarec or poture, a turkified bulgar. lol Probably your are Kurds brought to Balkans by the Ottomans.
    Now I can understand why you are so much involved in these idiot theories. lol

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-13-2023 @ 10:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Australia
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterrean
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The PRENASALISED CONSONANTS are directly due to proto-shqiptarisht (Berber branch) when they settled inside Serbia 1043AD as part of the Maniaketes tribe. Proto-Shqiptarisht also includes Norman, Frank, Anglo-Saxon, Latin, Serbian, Arab (Siculo-Arabic), Armenian, Varangian, Turk and Greek. The merger/blending of these Proto groups forming Shqiptarisht eventually occurring after 150yrs giving birth to this language isolate.

Now going back to Prenasalised Consonants, as l have mentioned before, the NGA word, others include NDE, NGROF, NDER, NDRYSHIM, MBI, MBREH, MPRET, MBRETEROJ, MBRETERESHE, MBRETERI etc…

What is really fascinating, in Africa, the prenasalised Consonant word NGA in Shqiptarisht, is a highly popular name of the continent. Awhile ago when l had read Edith Durham’s book of ‘High Albania’ in chapter 5 page 76. Edith Durham mentions an eye opening tribal name of the lower Pulati of ‘MGULA’, this Mgula is also a highly popular name of Africa, again, this cannot occur without Berber influence!

An Albanian name like NDERIM comes to my mind.

If readers are interested l can make a list of Shqiptar words that are cognant to Berber of North Africa, it’s striking!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-13-2023 @ 10:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Australia
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterrean
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hulu View Post
    Maybe you're too old to discuss this?? Speak with CommonSense, a serbian member here and he can explain you genetics. You are just sounding ridiculous. Not doing Serbs a favor.
    Genetics, Albanians do have recent Y-DNA of E branch from North Africa, I’m not talking about the old EV13 that has been apart of Serbs and Greeks here in Helm (Balkans) for thousands of years.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The PRENASALISED CONSONANTS are directly due to proto-shqiptarisht (Berber branch) when they settled inside Serbia 1043AD as part of the Maniaketes tribe. Proto-Shqiptarisht also includes Norman, Frank, Anglo-Saxon, Latin, Serbian, Arab (Siculo-Arabic), Armenian, Varangian, Turk and Greek. The merger/blending of these Proto groups forming Shqiptarisht eventually occurring after 150yrs giving birth to this language isolate.

Now going back to Prenasalised Consonants, as l have mentioned before, the NGA word, others include NDE, NGROF, NDER, NDRYSHIM, MBI, MBREH, MPRET, MBRETEROJ, MBRETERESHE, MBRETERI etc…

What is really fascinating, in Africa, the prenasalised Consonant word NGA in Shqiptarisht, is a highly popular name of the continent. Awhile ago when l had read Edith Durham’s book of ‘High Albania’ in chapter 5 page 76. Edith Durham mentions an eye opening tribal name of the lower Pulati of ‘MGULA’, this Mgula is also a highly popular name of Africa, again, this cannot occur without Berber influence!

If readers are interested l can make a list of Shqiptar words that are cognant to Berber of North Africa, it’s striking!
    Listen bulgarec. Nderim is to honor, to respect. The root is nder, in English honor.
    Albanian
    Alternative forms

nźr (Gheg)

Etymology

From Proto-Albanian *ən-darsa, from Proto-Indo-European *dʰers- (“to dare”), an *-s- extension of *dʰer- (“to hold, support”). Cognate with Ancient Greek θαρσεῖν (tharseīn, “to dare”), Sanskrit धृष् (dhṛṣ, “be bold”), Lithuanian drąsa (“courage”), English dare.
    Noun

nder m (indefinite plural nderė, definite singular nderi, definite plural nderėt)

honour
    favour

Derived terms

nderoj
    https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/nder
    Last edited by Laku; 01-06-2022 at 10:44 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Ngroh and not ngrof:
    Etymology

From Proto-Albanian *engrāja, from Proto-Indo-European *gʷʰer- (“warm, hot”). Cognate to Old Church Slavonic грѣти (grěti, “to warm”). The form may have entered the class of Albanian inchoatives in -sk-. The anlaut points to a formation with the prefix *en-.[1][2]
    https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/ngroh
    mbi:
    Albanian
    Alternative forms

mby, my, mi (Gheg)

Etymology
    From Proto-Albanian *(V)(m)pi, perhaps from a compound of Proto-Indo-European *h₂en-h₁pi (“up, on, upon, (on-to, un-to)”), from *h₂én (“on”) + *h₁(é)pi, *h₁ópi (“by, near, at”); otherwise just the latter component and phonetically influenced by mbė. Compare Ancient Greek ἐπί (epķ, “on, to, towards”), Sanskrit अपि (įpi), Avestan ��������‎ (aipi), Old Persian [script needed] (apiy), Old Armenian եւ (ew), Latin ob, and Old English bī (English by).
    Preposition

mbi (+accusative)

on, onto, upon

Synonyms: nė, pėrmbi

hipi mbi ēati

climbed on the roof

doli mbi ujė

(came out) appeared on the water's surface

over, above

Synonym: sipėr

dy gradė mbi zero

two degrees above zero

mbi ēati

above the roof

mbi ujė

above the water('s surface)

Derived terms

pėrmbi
    mitan

Antonyms

nėn

Further reading

[1] preposition "mbi" (engl.: above, on, onto, over, etc.) • "Fjalor Shqip" (Albanian Dictionary)
    https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/mbi
    mbreh:
    Albanian
    Alternative forms

mbrej, mbrźj

Etymology

From *ėnbrenj, from Proto-Albanian *en-breunja, from *breuna (“belt, girdle”) (modern brez). More at brez.
    Verb

mbreh (first-person singular past tense mbreha, participle mbrehur)

I harness, yoke (draft animals)

Related terms

brez
    https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/mbreh
    mbret:
    Albanian
    Alternative forms

mret (Gheg) [mɾɛt][1]
    μπρέτ (mbrét) (Arvanitic) [mbɾɛt][2]

Etymology

From Vulgar Latin *imperātus (compare Romanian īmpărat, Aromanian ampirat), from Latin imperātor.[3]
    Pronunciation

IPA(key): [mbɾɛt]

Noun

mbret m (indefinite plural mbretėr, definite singular mbreti, definite plural mbretėrit)

king (monarch or chess piece)

Synonym: regj

(card games) king in a pack of playing cards

Synonyms: kerr, krajl, rig

Declension
    declension of mbret
    Derived terms

mbretėri
    mbretėreshė
    mbretėrim
    mbretėroj
    mbretėror, mbretėrore
    mpret

References

^ Fialuur i voghel Sccyp e ltinisct (Small Dictionary of Albanian and Latin), page 83, by P. Jak Junkut, 1895, Sckoder
    ^ Λεξικόν της Ρωμαϊκοις και Αρβανητηκής Απλής (Lexicon of the simple Romaic and Arbanitic language), page 204, by Markos Botsaris
    ^ Orel, Vladimir (1998), “mbret”, in Albanian Etymological Dictionary, Leiden, Boston, Cologne: Brill, →ISBN, page 252
    https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/mbret

This is what the scholars say.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Genetics, Albanians do have recent Y-DNA of E branch from North Africa, I’m not talking about the old EV13 that has been apart of Serbs and Greeks here in Helm (Balkans) for thousands of years.
    Now bulgarec, let have a look to this your tradition of Lapot, because this can help us to learn more about the origine of the serbs.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lapot
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senicide
    Senicide, or geronticide, is the killing of the elderly, or their abandonment to death.
    By culture

Scythians

Aelian writes: The Derbiccae (a tribe, apparently of Scythian origin, settled in Margiana, on the left bank of the Oxus) kill those who are seventy years of age. They sacrifice the men and strangle the women.[15]

Herodotus tells us about the Massagetae that: "Though they fix no certain term to life, yet when a man is very old all his family meet together and kill him, with beasts of the flock besides, then boil the flesh and feast on it. This is held to be the happiest death; when a man dies of an illness, they do not eat him, but bury him in the earth, and lament that he did not live to be killed."[16]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massagetae
    The Massagetae, or Massageteans,[1] (Greek: Μασσαγέται (Massagétai), Iranian: *Masyaka-tā)[2][3] were an ancient Eastern Iranian nomadic tribal confederation,[4][5][6][7] who inhabited the steppes of Central Asia, north-east of the Caspian Sea in modern Turkmenistan, western Uzbekistan, and southern Kazakhstan. They belonged to the Saka people,[2][3] and were part of the wider Scythian cultures,[8]

According to Greek and Roman scholars, the Massagetae were neighboured by the Aspasioi (possibly the Aśvaka) to the north, the Scythians and the Dahae to the west, and the Issedones (possibly the Wusun) to the east. Sogdia lay to the south.[9]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin...s_of_the_Serbs
    Early historical records of the Serb name
    Various historical authors mentioned names of Serbs (Serbian: Srbi / Срби) and Sorbs (Upper Sorbian: Serbja; Lower Sorbian: Serby) in different variants: as Cervetiis (Servetiis), gentis (S)urbiorum, Suurbi, Sorabi, Soraborum, Sorabos, Surpe, Sorabici, Sorabiet, Sarbin, Swrbjn, Servians, Sorbi, Sirbia, Sribia, Zirbia, Zribia, Suurbelant, Surbia, Serbulia / Sorbulia among others.[1][2][3] These authors used these names to refer to Serbs and Sorbs in areas where their historical (or current) presence was/is not disputed (notably in the Balkans and Lusatia), but there are also sources that mention the same or similar names in other parts of the World (most notably in the Asiatic Sarmatia in the Caucasus). Attempts of various researchers to connect these names with modern Serbs produced various theories about the origin of the Serb people.

Early historical mentions of an alleged "Serb" ethnonym in the Caucasus

Pliny the Younger in his work Plinii Caecilii Secundi Historia naturalis from the first century AD (69-75) mentioned people named Serboi, who lived near the Cimmerians, presumably on the Black Sea and the Sea of Azov.[4]
    In the 2nd century (around 175 AD), the Egyptian Greek scientist Claudius Ptolemy mentioned in his Geography people named Serboi or Sirboi, who presumably lived behind the Caucasus, in the hinterland of the Caspian Sea.[4]

Early historical mentions of other Serb-sounding names that some researchers are trying to connect with the Serb people

In the same book where he mentioned people named Serboi, Claudius Ptolemy also mentioned city named Serbinum in Pannonia.[4]
    Ancient geographer Strabo mentioned that river Xanthos in Lycia was formerly named Sirbis.[5]
    Herodotus mentions lake named Serbonis in Egypt.[citation needed] This lake was also mentioned as Sirbonis by Strabo.[6]
    In the 10th century, Byzantine emperor Constantine VII Porphyrogennetos (912-959) mentioned in his book De Ceremoniis, apart from the Slavic Croats and Serbs, there were two tribes named Krevatades (Krevatas) and Sarban (Sarbani), which some researches identified as Croats and Serbs.[7][8] These tribes were located in the Caucasus near the river Terek, between Alania and Tsanaria.[9][10] The Sarban tribe in the Caucasus in the 10th century was also recorded by an Arab geographer.[11]
    http://www.ikc-berlin.de/ubs/tekstovi/text5.html
    Ko su zapavo bili ti Srbi i Hrvati ?

Znanstvenici odano znaju da rijec Hrvat nije slavenska. Smatra se da je to ista rijec kao i iransko ime choroatos, pronadjeno na natpisima nadgrobnih spomenika nedaleko od grckog grada Tanaisa u donjem toku rijeke Dona, na jugu Rusije.

Cielo vrijeme to podrucje bilo je naseljeno raznim plemenima, medju kojima su bili i Slaveni i Sarmati; ovi potonji bijahu iranski nomadi koji su u II. st. prije Krista zaobisli sa zapadne strane, sjevernu strranu Kavkaza. Sarmati su zadobili politicku prevlast nad ostalim plemenima, pa su neka od slavenskih plemena na taj nacin po svoj prilici dobila vladarsku elitu koja je govorila iranski. (21. Rostovtseff: Iranians and Greeks, str. 135-146).

Jedna teorija povezuje rijec Hrvat i Choroatos s rjecju hu-urvata, koja je znacila "prijatelj" na jeziku Alana (koji su u to vrijeme bili dio saramatskog skupa iranskih plemena) (22. Kaufluss, Die Slawen, str.6-9).

Jedna druga teorija nagadja da se korijen imena "Srbin", serv, pretvorio u iranskome u charv, sto je skupa sa sufiksom at dalo Choroatos i Hrvat. (23. Gimbutas, Slavs, str.60).

Bjelodano je jasno da su Srbi i Hrvati imali slicnu i povezanu povijest od najstarijih vremena: Ptolomej, koji je pisao u II.st. nase ere, takodjer spominje Serboi medju seramitskim plemenima sjeverno od Kavkaza. Vecina znanstvenika vjeruje da su Srbi i Hrvati bili Slavenska plemena s iranskom vladajucom kastom, ili da su prvobitno bili iranska plemena koja su stekla slavenske podanike. (24. Fine, Early OMedieval Balkans, str.56).

Negdje na pocetku VII.st. oba su plemena osnovala svoja kraljevstva u srednjoj Evropi:"Bijelu Hrvatsku", koja je obuhvatala dio danasnje juzne Poljske, i "Bijelu Srbiju", u danasnjoj Ceskoj. Odatle su se i jedni i drugi doselili na zapad Balkana.
    translation with google:
    Who exactly were these Serbs and Croats?

Scholars faithfully know that the word Croat is not Slavic. It is believed to be the same word as the Iranian name choroatos, found on inscriptions on tombstones not far from the Greek city of Tanais in the lower reaches of the Don River, in southern Russia.

All this time the area was inhabited by various tribes, among whom were the Slavs and the Sarmatians; the latter were Iranian nomads who in II. st. BC bypassed the western side, the northern side of the Caucasus. The Sarmatians gained political supremacy over other tribes, and some of the Slavic tribes probably gained an Iranian-speaking ruling elite. (21. Rostovtseff: Iranians and Greeks, pp. 135-146).

One theory connects the word Croat and Choroatos with the word hu-urvata, which meant "friend" in the Alan language (who were part of the Saramatic group of Iranian tribes at the time) (22. Kaufluss, Die Slawen, pp. 6-9).

Another theory suggests that the root of the name "Serb", serv, turned from Iranian to charv, which together with the suffix at dalo Choroatos and Croat. (23. Gimbutas, Slavs, p. 60).

It is clear that Serbs and Croats have had a similar and connected history from the earliest times: Ptolemy, who wrote in the 2nd century. of our era, also mentions Serboi among the Seramite tribes north of the Caucasus. Most scholars believe that Serbs and Croats were Slavic tribes with an Iranian ruling caste, or that they were originally Iranian tribes who acquired Slavic subjects. (24. Fine, Early OMedieval Balkans, p.56).

Somewhere at the beginning of the VII century. both tribes founded their kingdoms in Central Europe: "White Croatia", which included part of today's southern Poland, and "White Serbia", in today's Czech Republic. From there, they both moved to the western Balkans.
    Now it`s time to dig about this strange serb tradition of the father who fuk the daughter in law. I am sure that investigating this tradition may shed some light about the asiatic origine of the serbs. Always quoting scholars. OK, bulgarec?
    Last edited by Laku; 01-06-2022 at 11:38 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

double post.