PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Detransition: The Wounds That Won't Heal - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Detransition: The Wounds That Won't Heal

Last Online
    Today @ 02:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,716
    Given: 13,357

4 Not allowed!

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,732
    Given: 43,621

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by InmostLight View Post
    Unwarranted American opinion incoming... It seems like degenerate trends in the US usually arrive in Europe about 5-10 years after they start here, and the Internet is only speeding things up. I notice a lot of my European friends and loved ones having this attitude of, "haha, look at those crazy woke Americans! Good thing WE aren't like that!", and they get so enveloped in that sense of security that they fail to recognize the seeds of American degeneracy taking root right under their noses.

I was talking about child gender transition with a lady coworker who grew up in India. Her take was that, due to having so many English speakers, India is able to carefully keep tabs on Western craziness. Instead of acting like they're too good to ever end up woke, they take this lesson from their colonial past: if the West is acting degenerately, we need to prepare social and cultural institutions that will block it from ever coming here to propagate in the first place. I admittedly know little about India, but I'll trust her when she says that this is why they see no cases of "trans kids".

Do you think Europe is taking the proper steps to mentally arm themselves and their youth against these moral infections from North America?
    It isn't for sure. European youth is extremely Americanized, especially urban youth, from both sides of political spectrum. US popular culture, trends, slang and issues penetrated every home.
    That's what happens when parents are largerly absent by working long hours and kids are being raised by the internet and social media.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-22-2023 @ 07:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian Christian
    Ethnicity
    Armenian Christian
    Country
    Armenia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 35

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    It isn't for sure. European youth is extremely Americanized, especially urban youth, from both sides of political spectrum. US popular culture, trends, slang and issues penetrated every home.
    That's what happens when parents are largerly absent by working long hours and kids are being raised by the internet and social media.
    You make it sound bad. Have you tried Taco Bell?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Colonial Virginia + Central and Eastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Nullifier
    Hero
    John C. Calhoun
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,151
    Given: 11,139

3 Not allowed!

These degenerate trends aren't genuinely American in origin. They come from rootless international Jew parasites who fled here a few decades ago.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,732
    Given: 43,621

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vasag View Post
    You make it sound bad. Have you tried Taco Bell?

Nope.

But I consume tons of US culture on daily basis and have special relation to the states by having lived there and having lots of family there. However everything has a limit.
    When I hear Croatian elementary school children speaking about incels, Chads and rating I want to puke.

America was a great country once. It's a largerly dysfunctional and sick place nowadays (with honorable exceptions in some regions) and most of soft power it projects on Europe trough various "trends" is utterly destructive and degenerate.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,716
    Given: 13,357

1 Not allowed!

When I hear Croatian elementary school children speaking about incels, Chads and rating I want to puke.
    LMAO same.

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,343
    Given: 8,260

0 Not allowed!

I find this barbarism on similar level as Dr. Mengele experiments. Disturbing and deeply immoral. In western Europe and north America there are children as young as 12 getting hormones and top surgeries.
    But better question is what the hell is wrong with their parents who allow it.
    Tried to find his pdf, but I couldn't. If anyone has a link, post it. Just wanna see how much the actual biologists would break him down during his doctoral exam. I'm afraid he would not fare well.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-12-2023 @ 10:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Semite
    Country
    Palestine
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 103

2 Not allowed!

I find this barbarism on similar level as Dr. Mengele experiments. Disturbing and deeply immoral. In western Europe and north America there are children as young as 12 getting hormones and top surgeries.
    But better question is what the hell is wrong with their parents who allow it.
    Kids are stupid and impressionable, but that's the beauty of one's childhood since they can create their own imaginary worlds to have fun with themselves and others, and they never take responsibility for anything. Basically, making children go through all of this is taking away their innocence and childhood away from them which is very tragic indeed.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-12-2023 @ 10:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Semite
    Country
    Palestine
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 103

2 Not allowed!

This shit is coming here too, amount of children who claim they are trans is skyrocketing and apparently they have huge support groups on TikTok and reddit where it's considered trendy and "cool".
    Here is letter of a Croatian mother that was read in Croatian Parliemant last week when debating legislation concerning medical transitions (greens want to make it much more accesible):

translation:
    It's so dumb that people are asking what is a woman. A woman is basically a well defined biological sex opposite to males which they have the reproductive organs to create new human life and sustain them which the bond between the mother and her child is far beyond stronger than between a father and his children for a reason. Motherhood is sacred for all the cultures of the world, and even in the Arab world there's a say that Heaven is under the mother's feet for a reason. Motherhood is a woman's greatest source of strength, and the very fact that women are capable of bringing human life to this world is in itself the greatest power in this whole universe. I know I'm being a bit sentimental but it's true.
    Last edited by Cassidy1234; 04-07-2023 at 05:49 AM.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-08-2024 @ 12:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,390
    Given: 31,176

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    These degenerate trends aren't genuinely American in origin. They come from rootless international Jew parasites who fled here a few decades ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassidy1234 View Post
    Yeah. In Arabic, we call Jews as "Mufaseqoon" which means corrupters, and yes, that's the main reason why they're so hated throughout history. They simply use America as their base of operations.
    They weren't kicked out of over 100 countries for no reason. I wouldn't even call them true Israelites. Kabalah is worship of Saturn/satan/the Grim Reaper/Father time etc... the kabba or black cube, which is why they place it on their forehead or third eye. It's black magic.

The black stone in Mecca also symbolizes Saturn. Saturn is god...Jesus was "Jupiter"...Jupiter killed Saturn...Zeus killed his father Cronos... which is why they despise Christ. It's the epitome of occultism.

Christianity is the one true faith. Hail Jupiter!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information