Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Am I the "other woman", and should I tell?

Last Online
    02-22-2024 @ 06:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fairy
    Country
    United States
    mtDNA
    H11A
    Relationship Status
    Spinster
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,259
    Given: 1,611

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ylla View Post
    If we were actually dating and meeting up then I’d tell the wife but if we were causally texting and I barely had feelings for him I wouldn’t bother but I would be so mad at him and feel bad for her and especially the children. I don’t agree with it being our fault for breaking up a family. That’s his fault entirely.
    Yeah, it's quite difficult for me to a respect a man who would open a dating app while not entirely out of a relationship. Also, I found out the kid is almost certainly not his (oops), if it matters-- but either way, it's still stupid on his end. That's why I had to roll my eyes at the accusations here of me trying to break them up for my own benefit. I would not want to date a guy who already proved himself morally unscrupulous. He's still trying to casually contact me, and I'm just ignoring it.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eagle
    Ethnicity
    Straight
    Country
    Taiwan
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,808
    Given: 7,516

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by InmostLight View Post
    Yeah, it's quite difficult for me to a respect a man who would open a dating app while not entirely out of a relationship. Also, I found out the kid is almost certainly not his (oops), if it matters-- but either way, it's still stupid on his end. That's why I had to roll my eyes at the accusations here of me trying to break them up for my own benefit. I would not want to date a guy who already proved himself morally unscrupulous. He's still trying to casually contact me, and I'm just ignoring it.
    If the kid is not his then this is another story. Maybe he is looking to break out of that relationship. If you like him otherwise go for it. If he actually wants a relationship, not just fooling around.

Last Online
    02-22-2024 @ 06:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fairy
    Country
    United States
    mtDNA
    H11A
    Relationship Status
    Spinster
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,259
    Given: 1,611

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hulu View Post
    If the kid is not his then this is another story. Maybe he is looking to break out of that relationship. If you like him otherwise go for it. If he actually wants a relationship, not just fooling around.
    Yeah, apparently this random niece or whatever just resembles him a lot. Oopsy daisy

Last Online
    08-03-2023 @ 05:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    big brown thug
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    No absolutely don't tell her. It isn't your right nor place to destroy other people's relationships, especially not when small children are involved. This flirting probably meant nothing to him and telling his woman would be nothing short of cunt move.

Mind your own business and move on.
    "relationships" If he's sexually cheated irl it's already destroyed.

Last Online
    08-03-2023 @ 05:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    big brown thug
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    It obvious you were never married. So many great marriges wouldn't be dead if partner didn't find out about some irrelevant side affair.

Guess what, people get bored and do stupid things. He didn't even met her. It bothers me how people give themselves right to intrude in other people's business while pretending it's done in their best interest.
    It's the decision of the victim whether they want to end the relationship or not after such a gross sin/evil as that, but you have taken the decision out of their hand and into yours if you decide to withhold knowledge of such a grievous sin from them.

@InmostLight
    It's ultimately between you and God/your conscience to the best of your discernment whether to tell or not. If it was me I'd definitely tell if they had no children. But they have children so idk, pray about it?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread Information