British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,352
    Given: 1,224

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mesoman View Post
    On the side note, if you think that there are more Afghans who pass in mainland Europe compared to Levantines, regardless of Southern, Eastern, Western, Northern portions of the region then you are delusional
    Syria

Atleast I'm not posting badly lit cherrypicked photos of poor people

Afghans

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Meanwhile the video from Syria could very well include Syrians with bedouin derived ancestry therefore they won't even be levantine genetically. But Afghans are more exotic than any West Asian group at least north of Arabian peninsula. No point in arguing about it
    Again, this is all semantics and subjective opinion . You genuinely sound like a lost little lamb with nothing to hang on to. Many Syrians , with no Bedouin ancestry look like those people in the video, thank you for proving my point . I know Syrians and they all look like those people . They are not dark , atleast not like Egyptians or Gulf Arabs, so what's the issue?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

No. Iran_N were not close to Georgians. Wtf. As I said before Gilakis and Mazandaranis are one of the lightest people in Iran becuase they have one of the lowest AASI admixture ( especially Gilakis), more ANF, more CHG and they still have some EHG as well. AASI is strongly correlated to exotic phenos. Even being 5% AASI can really show on the phenotype sometimes. Iberian Gypsies have a shit ton of ANF, decent amount of EHG, some CHG, some Iran_N, a bit of WHG but their 10% AASI still makes them look exotic. Afghans case is even worse because they have slightly higher EHG admix than Iberina Gypsies, they have far far lower ANF and most of them have more AASI than an average Iberian Gypsy
    Thisismyaccount actually showed Mortimer gypsy samples with Afghan samples and the gypsy sample had more AASI than the Afghan samples. Nice try for using euro admixed gypsies in your argument.

Do you even know the difference of AASI between a Iranian from Shiraz and a Iranian from.Gilan? Please enlighten me .

Again, pashayis , nuristanis have more AASI than baluchis yet are shit ton darker . Stop embarrassing yourself and stick to europeans .

Last Online
    05-20-2024 @ 08:15 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NWA
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Chad
    Region
    Zagreb
    Y-DNA
    R-L23
    mtDNA
    HV1a1
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranid + something else
    Politics
    N/A
    Hero
    N/A
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 93
    Given: 22

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    No the reason why Sinashta is closer to Northern euros and light is because the Yamanaya mixed with SHG ( Scandinavian hunger gatherers ) and back migrated to the steppes to produce the Andronovo cultures .

Again, you are conflating AASI with exoticness even though I just proved to you two groups, Nuristanis with higher AASI then balochis are lighter. You have failed to acknowledged that. Stop trying to act like a expert and get to the point buddy .

Afghans being more exotic that average levantine ( Muslim of all ones) is a good joke. They are exotic only in "culture " and grooming .
    Yeah right. the more AASI admix one has does not make them more exotic and non-west eurasian looking. Cool story. I have not seen Nuristanis and I have only seen pics of Baloch online but there is no doubt that the more AASI an ethnicity has the more exotic they will look overall.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NWA
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Chad
    Region
    Zagreb
    Y-DNA
    R-L23
    mtDNA
    HV1a1
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    N/A
    Hero
    N/A
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Also , the pashtun samples all differ depending on which region. For instance the average pashtun sample.on G25 includes Pakistani pashtun samples who bring the average of the AASI higher .[/QUOTE]

Pashtun averages are all divided into the regions and they are not united. Pakistani pashtuns are also separated from afghanistan pashtuns

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NWA
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Chad
    Region
    Zagreb
    Y-DNA
    R-L23
    mtDNA
    HV1a1
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    N/A
    Hero
    N/A
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Again, this is all semantics and subjective opinion . You genuinely sound like a lost little lamb with nothing to hang on to. Many Syrians , with no Bedouin ancestry look like those people in the video, thank you for proving my point . I know Syrians and they all look like those people . They are not dark , atleast not like Egyptians or Gulf Arabs, so what's the issue?
    Why should I take your word for it. A lot of the people from the videos you posted looked exotic enough. And at least unlike Levantines, Afghans will have a good amount of people who will look Paki and North Indian

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yeah right. the more AASI admix one has does not make them more exotic and non-west eurasian looking. Cool story. I have not seen Nuristanis and I have only seen pics of Baloch online but there is no doubt that the more AASI an ethnicity has the more exotic they will look overall.
    So you have no idea what balochis look like nor what nuristanis look like , yet you are so confident in your argument . Damn man, these psuedo scientific calculators really have messed up so many of you geneticists. IQ levels really are quite low these days.

How about you make a statement saying we are not entirely sure what AASI constitutes as of now. Giving me examples of Gypsies who are direct descendants of Indians is no use to populations who are distinct and separate from them .

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Why should I take your word for it. A lot of the people from the videos you posted looked exotic enough. And at least unlike Levantines, Afghans will have a good amount of people who will look Paki and North Indian
    Okay and? Meanwhile Syrians will have people who look Yemeni and Egyptian lol.

You are being insincere and quite dishonest now . Sounding like a 19 year old virgin now come on buddy

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Out of the 116 people , please show me how many look like pakistani / north Indian.

Meanwhile, among levantines, it's quite normal to find ones who look Egyptian or gulf Arab .

You genuinely sound like a whiny teenager who insists on something when it's simply not the case . You have no idea or experience about this region so why insist? Do you see me arguing with Europeans about their folk? Stick to playing around with these G25 models and making yourself happy you have achieved something.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NWA
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Chad
    Region
    Zagreb
    Y-DNA
    R-L23
    mtDNA
    HV1a1
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    N/A
    Hero
    N/A
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Thisismyaccount actually showed Mortimer gypsy samples with Afghan samples and the gypsy sample had more AASI than the Afghan samples. Nice try for using euro admixed gypsies in your argument.

Do you even know the difference of AASI between a Iranian from Shiraz and a Iranian from.Gilan? Please enlighten me .

Again, pashayis , nuristanis have more AASI than baluchis yet are shit ton darker . Stop embarrassing yourself and stick to europeans .
    You are talking BS

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2023-08-19 194045.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	61.4 KB 
ID:	122829

AASI is the one and only cause for Afghans looking exotic. Without AASI they would look much different from what they look in reality. You are deluding yourself

What do you mean by the AASI difference between Gilakis and Shiraz Iranians. Gilakis have less AASI than Shiraz Iranians which is one of the major factors for Gilakis being whiter than Shiraz Iranians

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information