Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: GAP: Nearly 30% of citizens are expected to emigrate in the first three months of the year

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,801
    Given: 1,583

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pepa View Post
    The only reason Crnojeviq allied with Skanderbeg is because they were related to the arianiti. Serbs barely even exist in albania lmao if they did where is high percentage of i2a1b but for Albanians it’s opposite in sanxhak there are many slavicized albanians even in montenegro there are slavicized Albanians like kuqi you try to cleanse us so you can steal more land because Serbs never existed until recently in history compared to Albanians who have been in Balkan since 8000 bc. Arvanites were originally albanians that got hellenized arvanitika is not even comprehensible to greeks. Keyword “was” also you literally sided with the ottomans during constantinoples fall so its funny you say we sided with them.
    Brother, did you ever heard about AUTOSOMAL genetics?
    Can you tell me when was the Albanian first independent state created? What year?
    Learn the difference between “side with” and being vassal. Albanians became majority muslim and did battles against us,Greeks and Bulgarians.
    Albania became LAST one independent from Ottomans in 1912 how much you loved them.

Last Online
    Today @ 07:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dardanian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Lusën (Lumë), Northeastern Albania
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-Z5018
    Taxonomy
    Dinarized Atlanto-Med with Paleo-Atlantid influence (Textbook Dinarid) (Guy in my picture Prek Cali)
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!

Autosomal means very little. Doesn’t matter we lived in Balkan since 3000 bc as illrians. Ottomans barely had any influence in Albania we had our own rules and refused to pay tribute to them while Serbs did the opposite and sold their wives to the ottomans lmao

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pepa View Post
    Autosomal means very little. Doesn’t matter we lived in Balkan since 3000 bc as illrians. Ottomans barely had any influence in Albania we had our own rules and refused to pay tribute to them while Serbs did the opposite and sold their wives to the ottomans lmao
    So 3000 bc as "illrians" and yet first Albanian independent state created 1912. Very interesting. I guess "illirians" were sleeping.

You are not illyrians. don't make me laugh.I can't imagine Illyrian kissing someones foot. While you have no problems with that.

Autosomal is much more important,you only go for haplogroups because you are 25-30% slavic by autosomal genetics + Anatolian input.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Last Online
    Today @ 07:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dardanian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Lusën (Lumë), Northeastern Albania
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-Z5018
    Taxonomy
    Dinarized Atlanto-Med with Paleo-Atlantid influence (Textbook Dinarid) (Guy in my picture Prek Cali)
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Far_away View Post
    So 3000 bc as "illrians" and yet first Albanian independent state created 1912. Very interesting. I guess "illirians" were sleeping.

You are not illyrians. don't make me laugh.I can't imagine Illyrian kissing someones foot. While you have no problems with that.

Autosomal is much more important,you only go for haplogroups because you are 25-30% slavic by autosomal genetics + Anatolian input.
    Our genetics have been found in Illyrian remains while ur genetics haven’t because u are a slavic invader. The Slavic admix is from when slavs invaded the balkans in 6th century and its not that much lol you pulled that stat from ur ass. also Skanderbeg carried e-v13.

Also you kissed ottoman boots all day long and the reason why Kosovo war happened is because you shoved a bottle up ur ass https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C4%...C4%87_incident
    Last edited by Pepa; 05-11-2024 at 08:14 PM.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L23
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

Are u a retard? Did you wach my video??? He says in albanian that he never in person or in his book claimed that he is serb. Whach the video and then post link moron, he was invited in an albanian talkshow were he explained and cleared somethings that serbian propagandist claimed about him

Give it to anyone you like so they can translate it to you, you are going to be shocked and maybe next time not use schmitt as a pro serbian source

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L23
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Far_away View Post
    Oh my God…i am idiot you are right, i’m idiot for even talking and wasting my time with you in first place.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Schmitt

He was accused of committing sacrilege and sullying the Albanian national honor.[4] Ardian Klosi, who translated his book from German to Albanian, was accused of treason.[5]

Why did Albanians threatened him with death? Think about it a little if you have with what. He later started to speak political for Albanian side because of threats.

That would be like if i would find you in real life and then i say i will break every bone to you and your father,brother etc and then all the sudden you write here on Apricity how good Serbs are and bla bla.

Here i will treat you with another Albanian historian that says Skanderbeg was Serb
    I have never in my life witnessed something like that... maybe in beograd but outside of serbia serbs have mix of fear/respect for albanians.... not just serbs noone goes around braking albanian bones.... it's just your fetish in your head, in real life you would behave like a good boy, my family would make you bark who knows maybe even throw you a bone

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dardanos View Post
    Are u a retard? Did you wach my video??? He says in albanian that he never in person or in his book claimed that he is serb. Whach the video and then post link moron, he was invited in an albanian talkshow were he explained and cleared somethings that serbian propagandist claimed about him

Give it to anyone you like so they can translate it to you, you are going to be shocked and maybe next time not use schmitt as a pro serbian source
    Damn you are mad little turkobanian. How about you learn to read? Is that too much for you low IQ little turkobanian ? ��

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dardanos View Post
    I have never in my life witnessed something like that... maybe in beograd but outside of serbia serbs have mix of fear/respect for albanians.... not just serbs noone goes around braking albanian bones.... it's just your fetish in your head, in real life you would behave like a good boy, my family would make you bark who knows maybe even throw you a bone
    Your people are known only to fight 10 vs 1. Whole world saw who and what are you. Your turkobanian family must kiss and lick NATO shoes and then to act brave to me.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L23
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yeah, but the brave serbs left prizren in 30 minutes, all powerful against villagers but when a real army came you all left? Where were the brave serbs when the croats mopped the floor with you? Or when the austro-hungarians amd germans killed 1/3 of your population and made you march like stary dogs, where were the brave warriors?

Next year in prizren knin sarajevo skopje podgorica? In arma 3 maps maybe or like tourists

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread Information