Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Ignosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 689
    Given: 560

0 Not allowed!

1. How do you feel about Chega's emphasis on promoting an effective judicial system while advocating for decreased state intervention in the economy?
    2. In your opinion, what are the potential benefits and drawbacks of Chega's proposals to reduce tax incidence and bureaucracy in Portugal?
    3. Regarding immigration policies, do you believe Chega strikes the right balance between integration measures for immigrants and the call for stronger border controls and limited immigration?
    4. What are your thoughts on Chega's Eurosceptic stance and its vision for Portugal's relationship with the European Union, particularly in terms of maintaining sovereignty while being part of a larger European community?
    5. How do you perceive Chega's approach to international conflicts, such as their stance on the Israel-Hamas war and the Russo-Ukrainian War, in relation to Portugal's interests and global diplomacy?

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,739
    Given: 5,688

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Florstadt View Post
    1. How do you feel about Chega's emphasis on promoting an effective judicial system while advocating for decreased state intervention in the economy?
    2. In your opinion, what are the potential benefits and drawbacks of Chega's proposals to reduce tax incidence and bureaucracy in Portugal?
    3. Regarding immigration policies, do you believe Chega strikes the right balance between integration measures for immigrants and the call for stronger border controls and limited immigration?
    4. What are your thoughts on Chega's Eurosceptic stance and its vision for Portugal's relationship with the European Union, particularly in terms of maintaining sovereignty while being part of a larger European community?
    5. How do you perceive Chega's approach to international conflicts, such as their stance on the Israel-Hamas war and the Russo-Ukrainian War, in relation to Portugal's interests and global diplomacy?
    1. We need a justice reform urgently, the question is, the system it is as it is because of the political system, without changing that (the ruling parties, who de facto a uniparty), nothing will ever change.

2. The fact is that we are not a sovereign nation any longer, more than 50% of the laws and rules of governance are imposed by the EU, so the autonomy of the countries is very very limited, I'm sure the American states have way more autonomy than we do.

3. There's is zero border control nowadays, the migration is totally out of control, officially no one is illegal here if they manifest the intention of finding a job. We are experiencing a fast islamisation which will obviously end in disaster as it does in any country where Muslims became demographically significant and to be honest the rest of the third worlders aren't much better either. The lesser evil is the, also uncotrolled, mass migration from portuguese speaking countries, at least they are more culturaly similar.

4. They are not exactly eurosceptic, they just don't agree with some of the current policies of the UE. And in a way I agree, a country like Portugal can't just tell the UE to fuck off, we are very dependant, so it is necessary to start to change the powers from Brussels, that's why the european elections are so important despite nobody caring about them.

5. Chega is very pro Israel, they see the islamization as a huge menace for Europe so they see Israel as a natural ally and are solidary with their cause against Hamas terrorism.

I personally have a more neutral stance about the conflict, I don't like the policies of Israel and think that the response in tge Gaza Strip is out of proportion but I also don't have any sympathy for people who celebrate out loud the massacre and rape of women and children like the Palestinians did in October. Besides if didn't knew how Muslims behave in Europe the wokes could even foul me with their whole victimisation campaign towards Palestine.

Chega is very pro Ukraine and aligned with NATO and the UE, which is somewhat hard to understand for a party deemed by some as eurosceptic, yet it is a completely atlanticist party in that regard.

I voted Chega mostly for immigration reasons but disagree with them on this matter and NATO is being criminal by provoking and feeding a war they know it's lost.
    Last edited by Sebastianus Rex; 05-13-2024 at 08:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Autrigón View Post
    Europe is fake, european race doesn't exist, it's just a conglomeration of retardeds from their own land.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spaniard / Ashkenazi
    Ethnicity
    Castilian / Ashkenazi
    Country
    Argentina
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-U106=>Z326
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Politics
    PANCAL
    Hero
    Spanish Conquerors
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 90

0 Not allowed!

Iberian union: yes or no?
    IllustrativeDNA results: 48.7% Ashkenazi + 45.4% Castile and Leon + 4.6% Dutch + 1.3% Druze

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Labriego View Post
    Iberian union: yes or no?
    Too late for that.

I would like to see a strategic alignment between Portugal and Spain (and also some other southern European countries such as Italy and Greece) but it's impossible with the current puppet/traitor politicians, the UE got us by the balls.
    Europe is fake, european race doesn't exist, it's just a conglomeration of retardeds from their own land.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    brazilian
    Ethnicity
    brazil
    Country
    Brazil
    Religion
    atheism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 136
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

O quanto sangue ibérico geneticamente um português médio tem?

Last Online
    Today @ 04:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    ASPD lives matter
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Blood determines who you are, not papers
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 582
    Given: 140

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zueira View Post
    O quanto sangue ibérico geneticamente um português médio tem?
    O que você quer dizer por "sangue ibérico"?

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    brazilian
    Ethnicity
    brazil
    Country
    Brazil
    Religion
    atheism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 136
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
    O que você quer dizer por "sangue ibérico"?
    Como assim? No 23adnme aparece a % de sangue ibérico de uma pessoa! Por isso perguntei qual seria a média de um português tem de sangue ibérico?

Last Online
    05-21-2024 @ 01:30 AM
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2

1 Not allowed!

I'm organizing a trip to Portugal next year, marking my first visit to this stunning country. My plan includes engaging a local tour guide from https://gowithguide.com/portugal/guides for the initial days, followed by independent exploration. Destinations on my list are Lisbon, The Algarve, Sintra, Porto, and Evora. I'm contemplating a trip in September or October to steer clear of crowds, but I'm unsure about water temperatures for swimming outside the summer months. Would Madeira offer a more comfortable swimming conditions compared to The Algarve during September or October?

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SocietyObserver View Post
    I'm organizing a trip to Portugal next year, marking my first visit to this stunning country. My plan includes engaging a local tour guide from https://gowithguide.com/portugal/guides for the initial days, followed by independent exploration. Destinations on my list are Lisbon, The Algarve, Sintra, Porto, and Evora. I'm contemplating a trip in September or October to steer clear of crowds, but I'm unsure about water temperatures for swimming outside the summer months. Would Madeira offer a more comfortable swimming conditions compared to The Algarve during September or October?
    Madeira has almost no sandy beaches, it's basically some small artificial or rocky beaches unless you go to Porto Santo, which is the other island of the archipelago, but there's not much to do there apart from the beach. So in Madeira proper you'd rely more on pools rather than the ocean.

The temperature of the water in the Algarve in September is usually warmer than in July and August. Until mid October there are usually warm currents in the Algarve coast, the closer to Spain the warmer it gets but still it's the Atlantic ocean, no place in Portugal has water temperatures comparable to those of the Mediterranean Sea. You can expect something between 19-23 degrees Celsius, maybe a bit more on a good day.

Last Online
    05-21-2024 @ 01:30 AM
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Rex View Post
    Madeira has almost no sandy beaches, it's basically some small artificial or rocky beaches unless you go to Porto Santo, which is the other island of the archipelago, but there's not much to do there apart from the beach. So in Madeira proper you'd rely more on pools rather than the ocean.

The temperature of the water in the Algarve in September is usually warmer than in July and August. Until mid October there are usually warm currents in the Algarve coast, the closer to Spain the warmer it gets but still it's the Atlantic ocean, no place in Portugal has water temperatures comparable to those of the Mediterranean Sea. You can expect something between 19-23 degrees Celsius, maybe a bit more on a good day.
    Thank you, @Sebastianus Rex for the detailed information about water temperatures in Madeira and the Algarve during September and October. 19-23 degrees Celsius still seems quite comfortable for swimming in my opinion. It's helpful to know the warmer temperatures are closer to Spain within the Algarve region as well. I may spend more time in that area then and still get to enjoy swimming. Overall, it seems the Algarve will be a better choice than Madeira for combining beach/water activities with my tour guiding and exploration during those months. I appreciate you taking the time to share your insights based on temperature trends in those locations. It will help me finalize my itinerary in a way that makes the most of the climate and conditions while I'm visiting Portugal.

Page 141 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142 LastLast

Thread Information