Pennsylvania
    mtDNA
    H1c
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,845/5
    Given: 1,502/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petalpusher View Post
    Her side looks genetically close to a Finn (often French+Finn on Gedmatch). She scores a bit of "East Asian" 1-2%.

That is for sure, ASE (ancient south Eurasian) as we usually call it have no west Eurasian, since they are most similar to Papuan, Onge and Australoid.

Run K6 gedrosia on Gedmatch and you will see that all the south Asian groups score that ASE. I understand all the made up terms confuse people but it's not that complicated to figure.

I score 1% East Asian, my husband scores 5-6%

el moro
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 06:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    Roma (that means "Gypsy" if you didnt know)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Tennessee
    Politics
    to boldly attack vice and loudly praise virtue
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 59,356/2,558
    Given: 60,549/941

That is for sure, ASE (ancient south Eurasian) as we usually call it have no west Eurasian, since they are most similar to Papuan, Onge and Australoid.

Run K6 gedrosia on Gedmatch and you will see that all the south Asian groups score that ASE. I understand all the made up terms confuse people but it's not that complicated to figure.
    I think that if we run K2 then europeans will be similar chinese, doesnt mean they are the same race. ChatGPT says those are two different races. They might be more similar to eatch other then to europeans though.
    Unfortunately, my big dream will never come true. I would really like to go to Nashville, On the Greyhound bus through the USA. I want to see all the big stars Which I always saw in pictures. Then we go to the Grand Ole Opry. To Ernest Tubb and Dicky Lee. I would really like to go to Nashville, Nashville Tennessee. Morti's American Dream
    Mortimers Toy: Hit the subscribe button and like my videos give positive or nice comments

el moro
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Tennessee
    Politics
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up/Down

why people claim that aasi are related to oceanian what is the genetic distance between aasi and european and what is the genetic distance between aasi and papuan

ChatGPT
    The claim that Ancestral South Asians (AASI) are related to Oceanians, particularly groups like Papuans, often stems from genetic studies showing some common ancestry patterns among ancient populations across Asia and Oceania. This relationship is based on shared genetic markers found in populations across these regions, indicating ancient migrations and gene flow.

Genetic Similarities and Migrations
    Out of Africa Migration: Both South Asians and Oceanians descend from the initial waves of modern humans that migrated out of Africa. These migrations eventually led to the peopling of Eurasia and, subsequently, to the settlement of Oceania.

Ancient Ancestral Links: Genetic studies suggest that the ancestors of modern Oceanians (like Papuans) and the Ancestral South Asians shared common ancestral populations in the distant past before migrating in different directions and developing distinct genetic identities.

Genetic Distances
    Genetic distance refers to a measure used in population genetics to indicate the genetic divergence between populations. The genetic distance between two populations can be influenced by factors such as geographic separation, different migration paths, and historical isolation.

AASI and Europeans: The genetic distance between Ancestral South Asians and Europeans is relatively significant due to different migration histories and long periods of geographic and reproductive isolation. Europeans primarily descend from ancient populations that moved west into Europe, while AASI remained in the South Asian subcontinent.

AASI and Papuans: The genetic distance between AASI and Papuans is also considerable but might be slightly less than between AASI and Europeans. This is due to the shared ancestry components from early human migrations out of Africa through South Asia to Southeast Asia and eventually to Oceania. Despite this shared component, substantial differences exist because of the distinct evolutionary paths each population took after their initial separation.

Conclusion
    While there is a connection in the form of ancient shared ancestry between AASI and Oceanians, they are genetically distinct from each other as well as from Europeans. The exact genetic distances can be quantified using genetic data from modern and ancient DNA studies, which analyze specific genetic markers to map these distances quantitatively. These studies provide a deeper understanding of the genetic relationships and historical migrations that shaped the current human genetic landscape.
    Unfortunately, my big dream will never come true. I would really like to go to Nashville, On the Greyhound bus through the USA. I want to see all the big stars Which I always saw in pictures. Then we go to the Grand Ole Opry. To Ernest Tubb and Dicky Lee. I would really like to go to Nashville, Nashville Tennessee. Morti's American Dream
    Mortimers Toy: Hit the subscribe button and like my videos give positive or nice comments

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10,556/44
    Given: 6,426/3

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    I think that if we run K2 then europeans will be similar chinese, doesnt mean they are the same race. ChatGPT says those are two different races. They might be more similar to eatch other then to europeans though.
    At K2 we are both ENA (Eastern non Africans) and at K1 we are all Chimps, stop playing dumb.

All south Asians groups are part Oceanian, even some central Asian and the Caucasus has some low level of it, all gypsies are part Oceanian, that's the purple peaking in Papuan here:

el moro
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Tennessee
    Politics
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up/Down

At K2 we are both ENA (Eastern non Africans) and at K1 we are all Chimps, stop playing dumb.

All south Asians groups are part Oceanian, even some central Asian and the Caucasus has some low level of it, all gypsies are part Oceanian, that's the purple peaking in Papuan here:

Its not "dumb" but you need more Ks, you need a AASI then there wont be Papuan, similar principle. I dont think they are "oceanian" that refers to another race, read one post above. If we now introduce "aasi" the papuan will dissappear, similar as how you can model europeans as chinese or chimps with less Ks. That is not "dumb" at all. To me it makes no sense that kalash or sindhi are mongoloid+papuan+caucasian, that is i guess a wrong model, possible, but a wrong model.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10,556/44
    Given: 6,426/3

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Its not "dumb" but you need more Ks, you need a AASI then there wont be Papuan, similar principle. I dont think they are "oceanian" that refers to another race, read one post above. If we now introduce "aasi" the papuan will dissappear, similar as how you can model europeans as chinese or chimps with less Ks. That is not "dumb" at all. To me it makes no sense that kalash or sindhi are mongoloid+papuan+caucasian, that is i guess a wrong model, possible, but a wrong model.
    Yeah like the North Africans you want to hide the "SSA" with ANA. If i introduce ANA, all the north Africans will score that first and foremost. ANA is still made of SSA, which will show when you remove ANA, as it does above with the orange "Yoruba".

K6 is more than enough for deep seated autosomal. There is only 4 main races on the planet but you can separate the SSA in two and add the Amerindians eventually (highly divergent branch of ancient Eurasians)

Lazaridis et al. is right, you are wrong. But you are not wrong, you just can't accept being part Oceanian. The usual.

el moro
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Tennessee
    Politics
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up/Down

Yeah like the North Africans you want to hide the "SSA" with ANA. If i introduce ANA, all the north Africans will score that first and foremost. ANA is still made of SSA, which will show when you remove ANA.

K6 is more than enough for deep seated autosomal. There is only 4 main races on the planet but you can separate the SSA in two and add the Amerindian eventually.

Lazaridis is right, you are wrong. But you are not wrong, you just can't accept being part Oceanian. The usual.
    I dont have a problem with being part oceanian, i think its not correct what you say, i just think there is much more diversity in that part of the world what is referred to oceanian or historically by europeans such as you, then even among europeans and menas, i dont want to hide anything im just sure its not "oceanian" as in papuan, melanesian and aboriginal there are reconstructions posted and they look nothing like that, and im not sure if the 4 race model is not outdated or if its wrong or impossible that there could be more then 4 evolutionary races. It seems some indians are alot yellow mongoloid too, i dont think that makes sense, even if you think it makes sense they are papuan because of their dark skin and some features.

el moro
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Tennessee
    Politics
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up/Down

Yeah like the North Africans you want to hide the "SSA" with ANA. If i introduce ANA, all the north Africans will score that first and foremost. ANA is still made of SSA, which will show when you remove ANA, as it does above with the orange "Yoruba".

K6 is more than enough for deep seated autosomal. There is only 4 main races on the planet but you can separate the SSA in two and add the Amerindians eventually (highly divergent branch of ancient Eurasians)

Lazaridis et al. is right, you are wrong. But you are not wrong, you just can't accept being part Oceanian. The usual.
    Conclusion
    While there is a connection in the form of ancient shared ancestry between AASI and Oceanians, they are genetically distinct from each other as well as from Europeans. The exact genetic distances can be quantified using genetic data from modern and ancient DNA studies, which analyze specific genetic markers to map these distances quantitatively. These studies provide a deeper understanding of the genetic relationships and historical migrations that shaped the current human genetic landscape.

Wanderer Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bosnian
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Alaska
    Y-DNA
    E-V13