Middle Eastern origin.
    Taxonomy
    Spicy Latino
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 152
    Given: 291

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    I said after you said that. At least i was not racist, but mocked you in a different way.
    What about the time u said all gays should be stoned to death? You are not right In the head Morty.

by order of the peaky fookin blinders
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 11:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Tramps and Thieves
    Ancestry
    Multieverything
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,465
    Given: 59,297

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sovanz View Post
    What about the time u said all gays should be stoned to death? You are not right In the head Morty.
    I never said you keep repeating that lie, i was liberal (or a little liberal maybe not very liberal for american standards nowadays) but i indeed said "its a GOOD thing that queers have freedom and live how they want without being stoned like in some countries" thats what i said, you invented i was being sarcastic but actually want to stone queers, when i was not and said live and let live.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom. Thank them both.
    If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, may my right hand forget its skill, May my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth if I do not remember you, if I do not set Jerusalem above my highest joy. (Psalms 137:5)
    [01-06, 03:14] frankhammer: The jewish folk have you by the balls.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Clerical Fascism
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27,004
    Given: 16,946

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rothaer View Post

If the German people was able to murder 6 million Jews this gives me confidence that we will also be able to wake up and in order to survive with determination and thoroughness push back 15 or 20 million foreign intruders. It’s a much smaller task than killing 6 million and it’s very legit. In fact, struggling for one’s own existence is the most legit action thinkable.
    To rebuttal that point I might face legal consequences, you might can guess my opinion.
    Regardless of a event in history and that number, whatever happened during these years was based on a homogenous society before the invention of mass media and disruption of society by our current economic system and dissolvement of family ties. Every collectivistic and ethnocentric effort by the German people will always be suppressed by arguing with the 3rd Reich. We now if we like it or not, live in a atomized society in west germany even more so than in east Germany. A logical consequence of capitalism.

My loyalty is defined by my people (and that is the German people). I consider it logically incompatible with that loyalty to treat different ancestries of unconditional compatriots differently. I have no special relation to Germanic, Slavic, Celtic, Baltic, Roman except for the factual aspect of the different sizes of their contributions to the German people. The only special relation that I do have is that our to be cared for German langauge is a Germanic langauge. But no ethnicity can care for more than one language and other ethnicities than the German will have to care for our other ancestral langauges. However, this said, I see no reason to treat a Germanic ancestry different than other ancestries of Germans.
    The common ground of every German has to be Germanic ancestry, as its the link between every distant Germans to begin with.
    There are Germans without much or any slavic,baltic,roman ancestry but there cannot be a German without Germanic ancestry.
    This is simply the foundation of our house and you cannot have a sustainable structure without a foundation.

In brief: I’d have three categories. Germans (G), non-Germans acceptable for residence in Germany (nGa) and non-Germans not acceptable for residence in Germany(nGna).

As a rough rule G are those that have 4 grandparents commonly considered ethnic Germans.

More exact, the huge differences among the non-Germans must be taken into account and matter. The more alien someone is the smaller ist the ancestry proportion that is compatible with being German. If I’m not mistaken, this is also something that you do emphasise. I’d sort all non-Germans into 7 degrees of distance. And then define what are the maximum proportions of them being compatible with being German. I wrote this up when I was 19 and I was already asked here to tell the exact rules and I already agreed to look it up and tell it in detail at some time. I’ll have to do that soon. For giving an approximate orientation I’d say that ¼ of Czech ancestry could be compatible with being German, while ¼ of Polish ancestry I’d view debateable.

The nGa would be a very small group of almost-Germans, i. e. essentially people that would have German per definietion children in the next generation if they would breed with a German. You could view them as potential parents of Germans.

All other non-Germans are then nGna.
    I am not sure if I dont understand your point, or I fail to make others understand my point.

Its inevitable that some of your and my ancestors had to fall under the nGna category, this land wasnt always inhabited by the same people, there always were large scale migration periods and periods of invasions.

To simplify, if the common ground is Germanic ancestry, and you and I are not fully Germanic, ancestors of our past had mixed with different ethnicities, people that fall under the nGna category.

The aim is simple. Germans shall have German partners. And considering that we are the second biggest people in Europe no compatriot can be heard with an excuse that he or she doesn’t find something suitable.

How would I try to educate the society for promoting that aim?

I’d be very aware of what destroyed this natural strive and that is the loss of national/ethnic pride. I actually see the performed holocaust remembrance as a notable contributor to the loss of pride. I’d much promote that pride by teaching various positive things and nice performances of our people and I think that if the normal pride has recovered all other things will work automatically in the wished for direction. I’d also teach the banality that you can only continue your people and your ancestors if you breed your own kind. I’d re-introduce the Mutterkreuz as an award for having 5 or more German children. I’d cut the social support for childless older Germans with the intent that all shall see that children lack and what are the consequences. Their omissions should not be compensated by forein care personnel.
    What I think, your approach to what is defined as acceptable to be a German, exceeds even the Nürnberger Gesetze if I even understand your view correctly. I think if we draw the line of acceptable mixing within the border of autochthonous european populations, thats way more communicable and realistic. I dont even try to say such partnerships should be promoted.

But isolated from that, id support your pronatalist ideas, I just dont think you can achieve a positive birthrate under the frame of a liberal society. You need to go back to archaic family structures in order to achieve it.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,556
    Given: 6,925

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    What about 1/4 hungarian? 1/4 slovenian? 1/4 french? 1/4 croatian? 1/4 romanian?
    Most of it, however Hungarian, I’d consider nGa. So a potential parent of a German in the next generation. To me ethnicity is not a matter of choice but a matter of long grown and unquestionable conditions. Someone with 1/8 Hungarian and 7/8 German ancestry will not even have thoughts on his belonging while this - legitimately - is more fragile with 1/4 Hungarian, as you can assess yourself. There is no necessity that every individual is assigned to an ethnicity. It is normal in history that you permanently also have ethically intermediate individuals that (their descendants) depending on the development will become sorted in in an ethnicity in the next one or two generations. I have such ancestors as well. Maybe consider also this: When I consider someone a compatriot German he will be freed from any further questioning and his ancestry will be accepted as part of my identity as German. But this will also implicate claims on such an individual. What may be okay for a nGa can be an unexcusable treason by a G. So determining who is a G also includes the consideration if it’s justified to impose on someone the claims that are connected to a common ethnicity.

But I understand that I soon have to present an extensive display on that subject…
    Target: rothaer_scaled
    Distance: 1.0091% / 0.01009085

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,556
    Given: 6,925

0 Not allowed!

I dont want to give new ideas for Morti to masturbate.
    Blondie, are you not benevolent?
    Target: rothaer_scaled
    Distance: 1.0091% / 0.01009085

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

Last Online
    Today @ 10:22 AM
    Ethnicity
    French
    Country
    France
    Taxonomy
    Med + something other ? Enlighten me in Personal Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 65

2 Not allowed!

2 pure Ethnic French : Pavard, Rabiot
    1 half-French half-Italian : Giroud
    1 half-French half-Spaniard : Théo Hernandez
    1 half-German (Yeniche I think) half-Portuguese : Griezmann
    1 Gypsy : Jonathan Clauss
    The other ones are not Euro : 1 of Filipino descent and the other ones are African people or mulattoes.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:00 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic squatting crew
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Politics
    Right is right
    Religion
    A mystery
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,551
    Given: 192

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    So am I, but what I am asking is: exactly where do you draw the line between Europe and the rest in the first place? What's more, in spite of what I just said above, even the European-East Asian distinction isn't always so clear-cut either, as there are ethnic groups in Siberia and even Central Asia which are more-or-less transitional between both. (Nevertheless, of course far more Greeks and Turks can pass as the other than can Russians and Mongolians).
    Caucasoid part of Central Asia is not European of origin but Iranic. So they aren't Europeans in any means.

European-East Asian distinction is very clear, what is blurred is Caucasoid-Mongoloid distinction (Ural and Central Asia), Caucasoid-Negroid (Sahara) and Mongoloid-Negroid (Madagascar).

In Bulgaria, Bulgarian-Armenian mixes are not uncommon and if they have Bulgarian name, most people just take them as Bulgarians. In most mixes however the father is Armenian, so they have Armenian name and identify as Armenians ethnically.

Last Online
    Today @ 09:15 AM
    Ethnicity
    Donauschwabe
    Country
    Hungary
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,492
    Given: 9,957

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Your current boyfriend might be white, but you wrote in another thread that you had "sex with many men so far and many were not white". You wrote that.
    I did not say that. I had sex with some non white person but its not many and not race mixing either. Race mixing is when you have mixed kids.

by order of the peaky fookin blinders
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 11:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Tramps and Thieves
    Ancestry
    Multieverything
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,465
    Given: 59,297

0 Not allowed!

I did not say that. I had sex with some non white person but its not many and not race mixing either. Race mixing is when you have mixed kids.
    Ok
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom. Thank them both.
    If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, may my right hand forget its skill, May my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth if I do not remember you, if I do not set Jerusalem above my highest joy. (Psalms 137:5)
    [01-06, 03:14] frankhammer: The jewish folk have you by the balls.

Last Online
    Today @ 12:51 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism, Corporatism, Meritocracy
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,618
    Given: 7,807

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lioncourt View Post
    Caucasoid part of Central Asia is not European of origin but Iranic. So they aren't Europeans in any means.

European-East Asian distinction is very clear, what is blurred is Caucasoid-Mongoloid distinction (Ural and Central Asia), Caucasoid-Negroid (Sahara) and Mongoloid-Negroid (Madagascar).

In Bulgaria, Bulgarian-Armenian mixes are not uncommon and if they have Bulgarian name, most people just take them as Bulgarians. In most mixes however the father is Armenian, so they have Armenian name and identify as Armenians ethnically.
    Why would Bulgarian women look for Armenian husband? I don't find them to be attractive, while lots of Bulgarians (both men and women) may be quite handsome.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information