Page 78 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2868747576777879808182 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask CosmoLady anything, she has lived on 6 continents!

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Charles Martel
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,144
    Given: 7,061

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoLady View Post
    Depends on the occasion/environment I guess, can be anything from a t-shirt and jeans, to a suit and tie.

If you are overweight, then the overall style and brand should be conservative, the fit should be normal.
    (Brunette, 6'0/1.8 m tall and thin has the most fashion options.)

The colours depend on the guy's complexion and hair colour.

Are you pale, fair, or olive or tanned? Noticeable freckles? What is your hair colour and eye colour?

When were you in high school? Later 1990s?
    Fashion from before the mid-1990s appears too dated to me.
    I'm a medium-height mesomorphic guy with skin that varies from olive to pink to tan (if I do things right), and I have black (maybe dark brown) wavy hair and brown eyes, and I wore polo shirts and jeans back in the day, so they never really went out of style. Okay, what's your fashion advice?

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Charles Martel
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,144
    Given: 7,061

1 Not allowed!

Except for chocolate cakes or pastries on occasion, I don't eat much chocolate so I don't know.

I like Sees (fancy boxed chocolates)

Once I had this super-organic, non-GMO, earth-friendly, fair-trade dark chocolate made by virgin nuns in the Amazon or something,
    and it was very good! Thankfully. Maybe I was ripped off, I don't know.
    I don't remember the brand, it was expensive and the wrapper was like thick paper. Dark chocolate

What about you, what types of chocolate do you like and dislike? Any particular brands?
    Have you ever tried Esther Price? It's a box of chocolates that's a lot like life. It's a local confectioner, and it's a step above Russell Stover and Sees, but your taste buds may vary. Of course, Europeans think that our candy sucks, so you might be disappointed by it if you try it.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner?
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,337
    Given: 5,758

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    I'm a medium-height mesomorphic guy with skin that varies from olive to pink to tan (if I do things right), and I have black (maybe dark brown) wavy hair and brown eyes, and I wore polo shirts and jeans back in the day, so they never really went out of style. Okay, what's your fashion advice?
    Great! Polo shirts and jeans are fine. Also you look good with high contrast, black, white, strong colors.

You might look good with bright colours if you are very tanned. Probably not in Ohio!

I don't like elaborate patterns (plaid is fine), but that is my bias.

You can look good in most brands, from American Eagle to Giorgio Armani (American Gigolo), everything is open for you.
    Normal or fitted is fine. I would avoid trendy baggy fits, or very slim fits, unless you are thin and very young-looking.
    Black makes you look thinner, stripes make you look wider.

Probably you look great in business casual menswear,
    like a blazer or sports coat with khakis or jeans, and a button-down shirt or polo.
    You pull of the Miami Vice look with a linen/cotton jacket and t-shirt as well.
    (I think that was Hugo Boss at the time.)

Men have nice jackets. I would wear a jacket of some kind all the time if I were a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    Have you ever tried Esther Price? It's a box of chocolates that's a lot like life. It's a local confectioner, and it's a step above Russell Stover and Sees, but your taste buds may vary. Of course, Europeans think that our candy sucks, so you might be disappointed by it if you try it.
    I have not tried those brands. One of my friends gave me Sees once and it was great, so it is a habit of mine in the US.

I buy fresh chocolate from a confectioner sometimes! I don't know American or European brands very well.
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 06-13-2024 at 03:06 AM.

Last Online
    Today @ 08:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Human
    Ethnicity
    Chinese
    Country
    China
    Politics
    Anti-nazi
    Hero
    Many
    Religion
    Free thinker
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,308
    Given: 3,640

0 Not allowed!

Which version of the event do you believe?
    https://www.laziostories.com/post/luciano-re-cecconi
    I've had lots of troubles,so I write jolly tales.
    ----------------------------------------------------- Louisa May Alcott

The White Witcher from Zambia
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Futuristic Space Gyppo Overlord
    Ancestry
    Multieverything
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Politics
    Hardliner, Law & Order, Clerical-Fascism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,620
    Given: 59,498

1 Not allowed!

Are you religious? Do you have any religious affiliation or are member of a church?
    Passport Photo: -- See Avatar --
    Age: Approximately 30-50 years old Gender: Male Ethnicity: Likely of Mediterranean or Middle Eastern descent Emotional State: Neutral expression (typical for passport photos) Facial Recognition: Unique biometric identifier generated for identification purposes
    - Chat GPT 4.o

Last Online
    Today @ 06:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Austria
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 563
    Given: 802

1 Not allowed!

@CosmoLady
    I'm pretty sure that you've answered that question before in your thread, but have you ever been in a situation where you had to defend yourself against blacks in South Africa?
    I know it's very dangerous for Whites to live in South Africa, but it's a big taboo to talk about it in public, although secretly everyone knows that blacks are more prone to violence statistically speaking.
    It's quite healthy to be suspicious around them, because around blacks never relax.
    Last edited by fortress europe; 06-18-2024 at 07:21 AM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner?
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Are you religious? Do you have any religious affiliation or are member of a church?
    My sister and I are not religious, we have not been to church since we were kids.
    We are still Christian though, or "lapsed" Christians as the Catholics would say,
    because we were baptised as infants and raised by religious families early in life:
    Dutch Reformed Church (NGK) (the South African version, not the liberal version in the Netherlands).
    My sister also lived at a church orphanage or youth camp.
    That was the church that saved us, took care of us and raised us.
    I think that the Orthodox and traditional Catholics are correct though, but I am not a religious zealot.

Our adopted parents were lapsed also: Christians but not religious.
    They did many wonderful things, inspired by God no doubt, despite being sinful.
    Complicated situation, it is not for me to judge them, only God can.
    I live a sinful life too, but it's complicated and I hope that God will understand and I pray that God will forgive.
    God works in mysterious ways and often uses sinful people to accomplish His works.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner?
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by fortress europe View Post
    @CosmoLady
    I'm pretty sure that you've answered that question before in your thread, but have you ever been in a situation where you had to defend yourself against blacks in South Africa?
    I know it's very dangerous for Whites to live in South Africa, but it's a big taboo to talk about it in public, although secretly everyone knows that blacks are more prone to violence statistically speaking.
    It's quite healthy to be suspicious around them, because around blacks never relax.
    Yes, my sister and stepbrother and I (we live together, we are often together in public) have defended ourselves many times,
    legally or not, too many times to count, at home and in public, with various weapons including firearms.
    We have defended ourselves from blacks in South Africa and the US, pervert MENAs in Europe,
    and professional Hispanic criminals and psycho whites/drug users/antifas/satanists/perverts in the US and Canada.

Drawing and using a firearm is the absolute last resort,
    at very close quarters when death is otherwise imminent, preferably with no witnesses.
    90% of the time, drawing a firearm is enough to dissuade the attacker(s) from escalating the situation.

The first time was when my stepbrother shot an intruder when we were home alone at night in Cape Town when we were 14.
    There were two blacks trying to break in while we were home. One was wounded, they both fled.
    This was illegal because they were in our garden, NOT in our house yet. The police were not called though.
    (In South Africa, it is common practice for homeowners to keep a "clean" blade, free of fingerprints,
    to plant on a dead intruder, but the intruder needs to be inside the house.)

In South Africa and in American cities on the West Coast,
    we do not leave our vehicle unattended when shopping during the day,
    we hurry up and we always have someone on guard outside the vehicle.
    In South Africa, we do not even go out at night, but this is too paranoid for some people.

We have many incidents, more than most,
    because we buy and sell many houses and thus attract surveillance, burglars and home invaders as well as carjackers.
    We are often in urban areas where desirable real estate is close to dangerous areas and populations.
    The most recent time was earlier this year. We have had many incidents recently.
    Los Angeles is increasingly similar to Cape Town for property crime, and home invasions and murders are increasing.
    San Francisco too

We also attract stalkers and perverts.
    (We are small, blonde, wear revealing clothing, are often kissing in public, jogging, not the most prudent activities)
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 06-19-2024 at 12:49 AM.

Last Online
    Today @ 06:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Austria
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 563
    Given: 802

2 Not allowed!

Yes, my sister and stepbrother and I (we live together, we are often together in public) have defended ourselves many times,
    legally or not, too many times to count, at home and in public, with various weapons including firearms.
    We have defended ourselves from blacks in South Africa and the US, pervert MENAs in Europe,
    and professional Hispanic criminals and psycho whites/drug users/antifas/satanists/perverts in the US and Canada.

Drawing and using a firearm is the absolute last resort,
    at very close quarters when death is otherwise imminent, preferably with no witnesses.
    90% of the time, drawing a firearm is enough to dissuade the attacker(s) from escalating the situation.

The first time was when my stepbrother shot an intruder when we were home alone at night in Cape Town when we were 14.
    There were two blacks trying to break in while we were home. One was wounded, they both fled.
    This was illegal because they were in our garden, NOT in our house yet. The police were not called though.
    (In South Africa, it is common practice for homeowners to keep a "clean" blade, free of fingerprints,
    to plant on a dead intruder, but the intruder needs to be inside the house.)

In South Africa and in American cities on the West Coast,
    we do not leave our vehicle unattended when shopping during the day,
    we hurry up and we always have someone on guard outside the vehicle.
    In South Africa, we do not even go out at night, but this is too paranoid for some people.

We have many incidents, more than most,
    because we buy and sell many houses and thus attract surveillance, burglars and home invaders as well as carjackers.
    We are often in urban areas where desirable real estate is close to dangerous areas and populations.
    The most recent time was earlier this year. We have had many incidents recently.
    Los Angeles is increasingly similar to Cape Town for property crime, and home invasions and murders are increasing.
    San Francisco too

We also attract stalkers and perverts.
    (We are small, blonde, wear revealing clothing, are often kissing in public, jogging, not the most prudent activities)
    I read it all and am extremely shocked and impressed by it!
    You've really shown a lot of bravery and survival skills and you can be really proud of yourself. You have more sense of reality than most White people here in Europe, who have NO idea what is going on and are absolute egalitarians in every respect. They really believe that everyone can achieve anything and that there is no connection between race and criminal behavior.
    Many Years ago I found out about the truth about the "peaceful activist! Nelson Mandela, who is considered something of a pillar saint of the anti-white establishment.
    The majority here in Western Europe have no idea (they only watch mainstream) about the attacks and crimes that take place against white people in South Africa every day or they simply don't care because it doesn't affect them anyway (but soon...).

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner?
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

9 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Serbo View Post
    Boy that is rather unlucky because I've never actually heard of anyone in America or Canada getting attacked by all those groups.
    You are so goddamn clueless and stupid. Pull your head out of your ass.

You might live longer and learn something, but I doubt it.

Yes, you have no idea what is in California or South Africa. No idea. I can see that you are a clueless troll and a crime denier.

Goldie Hawn was robbed twice, while she was home, in the span of 4 months.
    The mayor was robbed twice. Another actor was recently killed over his car. Random examples.
    How many robberies or attempted robberies do you think that I have encountered since I was 18?
    Things have deteriorated rapidly since the Great Recession, but that is also when we began seriously investing in real estate.
    (My household buys and sells several dozen homes every year.)

Everyone in my area has experienced robberies and burglaries. Home invasions and murders are becoming more common.

We have experienced attempted robberies a dozen times while we were home at multiple properties,
    and several dozen burglaries at multiple properties while we were not home.
    Also people trespassing and prowling without any apparent economic motive.
    I have even had several burglaries in one week.

And dozens of public incidents over the years, including attempted muggings, carjackings, sexual assaults.

And yes, my friends and I were attacked by antifas who did not like that we were going out without a mask, in 2022 and 2023.
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 06-20-2024 at 05:54 PM.

Page 78 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2868747576777879808182 ... LastLast

Thread Information